Name Changer for character

laksdfj
laksdfj Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
hell o my suggestion is to add namechangers for ur character ,
im keep this simple why ,

some people get deathtreaths get constant stalking and some just quit over the fact that they cant get rid of these people ,
myself it never happend to but i would like 1 just to change my name because i dont really like it and its a waste to start over ... and the other fact stated above should be verry good reason to put such a option in game,

thank u b:laugh
Post edited by laksdfj on

Comments

• Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    or..

you could just a take a screenshot of the said "death threats"
    and submit a ticket

or..

you could just blacklist the whoevers doing it..
  • laksdfj
    laksdfj Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    true but sometimes its been done by multiple persons not just 1 ... and even if u blacklist they make a new account and go on where they left off , not only for this also maybe because the player dislikes his nameor what ever reason , i played a mmo where that was possible maybe here u cant get hunted down so hard i guess but what about pk servers they could make it impossible for some1 to play it if they want to right?? so if that person has that constant he is able to change his name and go on where he left playing his game without other lil anoying kids with no respect who made him /her game a misserable hell ....

im sure it happens lol positive and it could help allot
  • conga
    conga Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Why not have a name change scroll.Sorta like the Make over scroll you get from a quest . Or even sell them in the boutiqe .
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Name change scrolls are only something a newbie would suggest, not thinking of the the friends list, confusion when faction leaders change names, etc
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Lupinae - Sanctuary
    Lupinae - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    That seems to be an excuse for not thinking before picking a name...