Trophy/Title System?

Azladil - Heavens Tear
Azladil - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
I thought this'd be cool in-game.
When you complete a specific quest or 'meet certain requirements' you earn a trophy which can then be traded in to an NPC for a title, which would go after your name - like your rank in a faction.
Money could be made from this (possibly?) by having exclusive titles available in the Boutique shop.

Also all your spare trophies would need some storage, so I thought that having another section in the safe just for Trophies would be good.
Post edited by Azladil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Garrison - Dreamweaver
    Garrison - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I actually remember a system that was pretty darn cool and I think would be pretty gosh darned awesome in Perfect World too. There was a system in this one game where you automatically attained badges that could give you titles. You obtained these badges by doing certain things, like...

Killing a certain boss monster a certain number of times.
    Killing tons of monsters of a certain species.
    Completing a certain mission.
    Getting to certain levels.
    Gaining a certain amount of money.
    Crafting a certain item a certain amount of times.

It was pretty neat, and was awesome for bragging rights since anyone can view it when they checked up on your character info. I think that would be just gosh darned awesome to have here. Like, an extra reason to grind. You could unlock certain things from gaining certain badges/titles too, like...

Let's say there's a "title" for killing 50 Sawflies, another title for killing 50 Desert Waspkins, and another title for killing 50 Forest Waspkins. Once you've gotten all three titles, you can obtain a nice pair of elf wings that didn't really do anything, they were just good for aesthetics, or just a nice little reward that can be enjoyed by all races/classes and such.

Doubt anyone'll read through all of that though. Shame D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]