Cube is bugged

Kilala - Lost City
Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
when u 1st go in theres no safe zone so u can pk people w/ out turning red and or dropping items.Just stay in the corners and u will see.Oh and theres a delay on the skills.When I press my heal it takes like 2 secs to workb:sweatb:tired
Post edited by Kilala - Lost City on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    First one might be a bug..

Second one is lag..
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Anyone who needs to kill a player when they are in the middle of loading an area is a coward and needs to be removed from the game for being one of the worst pvpers in the game.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Anyone who needs to kill a player when they are in the middle of loading an area is a coward and needs to be removed from the game for being one of the worst pvpers in the game.

QFT... and umm... adding to what miss Zoe (from Disney o.O?) said...

Enjoy your 2 hours in safe zone, suckas mwuahahahah!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, despite being blue named I entered only to be attacked and stunned straight away. Can I have some HP charm charge back as compensation?
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just to let everyone know we're aware of this issue and have notified the development team about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Even if you do get killed, you spawn back in the middle of the cube. So its really not that big of a deal. Plus the area is all of about 5x5m large.

Think of it as the arena they keep pushing back the release of.
  • Renara - Heavens Tear
    Renara - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know we're aware of this issue and have notified the development team about it.

Thanks, Xarfox! b:thanks
    "Sorry, we don't need a barbarian. We have a frog."
  • koukou
    koukou Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    xarfox wrote: »

Since it's the weekend, it mean no fix will be done until at least... late monday.

Could you instruct your GM team to temporary ban any bug abuser PKing players entering the cube?
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Revert, but it does tick charms, which are pricey enough as it is. Plus, it's just annoying and rude. I'd agree that anyone doing this is
    1.) exploiting a bug
    2.) intentionally ruining other's gameplay
    3.) You may be able to make some arguement on griefing (not repeated killing of an individual, but rather of noninvolved, nonPvP bystandards)

Those are violations of ToS and as such are a bannable offense if the GMs want to.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Seriously. Two lamers from Caesar guild on Heaven's Tear are in there doing just that. I load up & and half dead & stunned already, being double teamed by 90+ers. As if the level advantage isnt enough, the loading isnt enough, they have to DOUBLE GANG people too? And they're talking an says saying "fun ****" i was able to guess what the censored word was. But its really fun to kill people like that? Proving your e-peen can whack unsuspecting & unable to react lower levellers who you out number? Wow people are pathetic.
  • koukou
    koukou Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Seriously. Two lamers from Caesar guild on Heaven's Tear are in there doing just that. I load up & and half dead & stunned already, being double teamed by 90+ers. As if the level advantage isnt enough, the loading isnt enough, they have to DOUBLE GANG people too? And they're talking an says saying "fun ****" i was able to guess what the censored word was. But its really fun to kill people like that? Proving your e-peen can whack unsuspecting & unable to react lower levellers who you out number? Wow people are pathetic.

Simple solution : Flood PWI's ticketing system with complains. Filling their mailboxes with tons of screenshots showing the bug abusers will also help having PWI react more kickly.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This is possibly related to the map mismatch error we are getting when we zone or log on.
    On a side note, one has to wonder why so many other rooms of the cube are pk *on a pve server*. I understand the point of rooms 14, and 34 being pk (even though I disagree with it on a pve server), but why rooms like (for example) 45 and 48?
    What part of "pve server" is so hard to understand?
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This is possibly related to the map mismatch error we are getting when we zone or log on.
    On a side note, one has to wonder why so many other rooms of the cube are pk *on a pve server*. I understand the point of rooms 14, and 34 being pk (even though I disagree with it on a pve server), but why rooms like (for example) 45 and 48?
    What part of "pve server" is so hard to understand?

Wondering about that to .... it pisses me of when i reach lets say room 45 and there is a idiot there who desides to kill me. I dont pk ... if i wanted to do that i would have been on a pvp server and not pve... i dont think its funny when you go in to cube to have fun and some idiot kills you when you almost finished it. Sometimes you spend a few 100k to get that far in cube.
    Its a PVE server and pk should be optional, also in cube.
    Its a shame that some people dont see how frustrating their actions can be for others and with that messing up peoples fun in playing the game.

K.... done complaining b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Actually the pkers on the pve server KNOW how much it frustrates players when they do that in the cube and such, which is the entire reason they do it. Pk with the intent to **** off another player. This should be considered griefing.
    Main characters
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    "Zoe's guide on how to FAIL at pvp.

1: Attack when the other player is not ready 2: Use an hp charm 3: Use guardian angels. 4: Run 5: Make yourself hard to click on 6: Do anything to stop the other guy from hitting back. 7: Put flesh ream on your veno pet

These are all cowardly acts and if you want to EVER be any good at real pvp you will learn how to play without them. "

im sorry but are you kidding me? No hp charm for pvp, no angel for pvp wow. I must say dear you are fail. No running WOW so noone should kite at all lol BM's and babrs would own all if noone kited. "do anything to stop the other guy from hittling back" hrm so as a BM i should stun huh, I should take off my skills and weapons and smack people to death. Im sry Zoe I have seen some crappy ideas in my time but you take the cake by far. You will never be good at pvp ever.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    And when I use anti stun pots, laugh at your futile attempts to stun me then kill you, we'll see what happens then. :p

If you need to stop the other person from hitting you, you are terrified of getting hit and therefore do not belong in pvp. If you need hp charm, your gear and build suck and you are too lazy to use pots, if you need angels you fail at pvp because you actually die.

I've done more pvp on this game than you'll ever do. I'm currently not set up for pvp in the least bit and I went white name anyway yesterday to help out my guild leader. I had no hp charm, nor angels yet I did it anyway. You, however, are too much of a coward.
    Main characters
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Torm, you misunderstand. Zoe just wants others to fight like that so that she can pwn in PvP! b:chuckle
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that 90% of crying over pk strategy is the whining of a looser, someone who got owned and has to bandage their ego with anecdotes of "I woulda won if..."

But maybe I'm wrong... Im not a pker.... yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And when I use anti stun pots, laugh at your futile attempts to stun me then kill you, we'll see what happens then. :p

If you need to stop the other person from hitting you, you are terrified of getting hit and therefore do not belong in pvp. If you need hp charm, your gear and build suck and you are too lazy to use pots, if you need angels you fail at pvp because you actually die.

I've done more pvp on this game than you'll ever do. I'm currently not set up for pvp in the least bit and I went white name anyway yesterday to help out my guild leader. I had no hp charm, nor angels yet I did it anyway. You, however, are too much of a coward.

sooo let me get this straight YOU can use HP pots and Anit stun apoth but not charms or angels, hrm. no angels cause if you die you fail ROFL. Angels are to protect your equipement if you have never died in PvP you are a complete noob or lier PERIOD. Take for instance yesterday I go into Sp i see like 8-9 white name out of safe zone, you would probably hid in safe zone. I however find it fun to run out and see how well i can do. I stunned ( yes stunned funny how the bm class is designed for that yet you dont want them to use it) AOE'D and dropped like 3 people then got kill shortly after. I knew i was gonna get killed but it was fun everyone else had fun killing me im sure. However if you would have tried to jump in the enjoyment you would have got 1-2 shot before you got in and then dropped your gear. I am so glad you are white name now, I look forward to running into you seriously. Would be very short fun, but fun to fight a non kiting veno with no charm or angels