Role play for those who wants

Neferiti - Sanctuary
Neferiti - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Yes that's right. Just letting you guys know that we have made a role play faction in sanctuary, for those of you who enjoys this aspect of the game.
We are an adult community, we enjoy playing together and doing things on our own time and pace. Drama free. So if you enjoy role play and this interests you, feel free to pm me here or in game

cheers
Post edited by Neferiti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm ZephyrX, a level 47 Cleric with the power of healing and buffing.

I came from a land called Perfect World, created by Pang Gu. Though one day, there was a sudden accident with a legendary skill called "Ultima Spark". Apparantly, I was suppose to learn this skill when I reach lv 150. But my old mentor, the Warsoul Spirit, wanted to experiment on me before raising the level cap for Perfect World.

Upon building up 1000 Chi in frustrated mediation. I actually thought I could unleash the "Ultima Spark". But, then... something horrible happened. I don't remember much before that, but.... now I'm here... just wondering...

EDIT: Oh ****, you didn't mean role play in here lol? You meant that carebear server called Sanctuary. Eh.. I'm out of this **** then.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    EDIT: Oh ****, you didn't mean role play in here lol? You meant that carebear server called Sanctuary. Eh.. I'm out of this **** then.

go be an attention seeking dumbass on your own servers folder
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    go be an attention seeking dumbass on your own servers folder

I will... and I take my leave... plus +1 post count. mwuahhahahaha
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Good work Neferiti.
    Looking forward to joint missions with your new guild members in role-play style :)
  • Donludvig - Sanctuary
    Donludvig - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi neferiti, it's a pleasure to be part of this guild.
  • NFlamel - Sanctuary
    NFlamel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Finally some good rp going on here. Thanks for having me my friend!
  • Selabur - Sanctuary
    Selabur - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what exactly do you mean by role play?... what's the difference between it and other factions?
    If today is perfect, then there's no need for tomorrow
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    what exactly do you mean by role play?... what's the difference between it and other factions?

Hi Selabur. A Role Play faction is a faction that concentrates not only on the specific game play system but adds a story, a life for each character that participates within the fantasy world. We do that by interacting in character in game, producing events and also by extensive creation and writing on our own forums.
    Role play is an extra touch to those who appreciates and enjoys exploring the prime fiction that is given and letting our characters be part of it with their own persona.

Hope it clarifies a bit.
  • Selabur - Sanctuary
    Selabur - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    nice ... i am interested... what level character do you want?
    If today is perfect, then there's no need for tomorrow
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    nice ... i am interested... what level character do you want?

We don't have a "level" requirement because at my understanding, levelling here isn't really a measurement of quality. It can take 2 days play to get a character from 1 to 20 and it won't mean he is more or less active then others.
    This said, we are open to all levels and what we do instead is to give the new member and ourselves a trial period. A week where we can both see if the new member is active, role play oriented and mature, as we like to keep a drama free ambient.
    We have members currently reaching from 56 to very start, 10 members total atm as we will continue to recruit with calm and always quality oriented rather than quantity. As the first will lead to the second anyways :)

If the idea appeals to you, feel free to contact us in game for an invite.
  • jinroku
    jinroku Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello i am new and i would like to join your RP faction. I am not new with RP i have played on a WoW RP server for 2 years , the only question that i have is where can i find the lore about this game so i can make a background story for my character .
  • NFlamel - Sanctuary
    NFlamel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi, you can also pm me in game for joining the faction, and welcome in advance.

About prime fiction for pwi, you will find a few notes at the official site, a little background about races and how the world of pwi was formed.
  • Donludvig - Sanctuary
    Donludvig - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    jinroku wrote: »
    Hello i am new and i would like to join your RP faction. I am not new with RP i have played on a WoW RP server for 2 years , the only question that i have is where can i find the lore about this game so i can make a background story for my character .

You can also pm me for an invite
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Thank you for the replies and welcome to new members here and those who contacted me in game. I'd like to take the opportunity to say that we are also looking for role players to participate and take roles in our story lines, plots and current events, just pm me in game for details.
    At the moment, we are looking for a cleric, male, level 55+ to get involved in the storyline of one of our characters, and a wizard, level 20-30 female character to the same purpose.
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    I'd like to give again my welcome to the new members and all the pms, suggestions, critics and improvements tips i've received since this post. The faction now has 13 members, very active and the in character aspect has been slowly incorporated and enjoyed by everyone.
    The faction will grow slow, but solid. We are still welcoming new applications from mature role players.
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Keli's locked into her faction for keeps, but since the director and leader have been busy I've been playing on my veno lately. The guild she's in is pretty much dead and I'd love to have someone to talk to as a way to pass time. Leveling in itself has gotten kind of old period.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've used to keep a chatroom for just such a purpose - RPG_Tavern. So that we can talk to other roleplayers from different guilds. And it's been fun.

But I have to appologise for not keeping it open lately. I'm currently leveling my alt. char and my main as well (got TT70 Warrior Blade but missing half the level to use it) and that means frequent char switches which means lot of close-downs for room. However if any of RP-ers have several hours to kill and don't plan to jump from one char to another (and has stable connection) and wanna talk then when you create a chatroom "RPG_Tavern" I'm sure my usual crowd will find the room very soon (incl me).
  • Semrarose - Sanctuary
    Semrarose - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi, you can also pm me in game for joining the faction, and welcome in advance.

Or me...Im online usually during the U.S. evening hours. We have active Euro players also.