wahts with everyone in making a guild -_-?

Comments

• Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1. You couldn't admit you were wrong on this?
    2. I've dealt with the charge of hipocrisy (yes, it is properly spelled).
    3. I do have basis which you did not address, attacking someone behind their back is cowardly.
    4. The post is about guides not guilds, how dense are you? Told you to read and even then you couldn't do it? GUIDES
    5. Your own claim of being smart is just pathetic, your language and arguments prove otherwise.
    6. While i've already admitted my acusation to be arrogant it remains none the less true, you don't have an education in the terms i would understand it. Calling literature "****" is ignorant. You are ignorant.
    7. Here you just ramble on in a bigoted manner and continue with the point about guilds which was never an issue at all. You claim i know nothing about a game in which i've reached a higher level than you. My point is not that level equals more experience but that you make comments carelessly.

This is no debate and i was wrong to assume you had the capacity to participate in one. I'm done with you, say something ofensive about me and i will send a ticket which is what i should have done in the first place instead of allowing you a chance for your filthy theatrics.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Do any of the people in this thread think that this should really be reguarding GUIDES and not the trolling thats happening?

All you trolls...that seems to be everyone but the first two posters...goto http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=260732

The OP even consider that troll thread as fail now... I rather troll this thread.. b:chuckle.

Of course the reason why the troll thread was fail... was due to... no other than.. "name was censored because I didn't want to discredit them". Aww, am I nice?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    3. I do have basis which you did not address, attacking someone behind their back is cowardly.
    4. The post is about guides not guilds, how dense are you? Told you to read and even then you couldn't do it? GUIDES
    5. Your own claim of being smart is just pathetic, your language and arguments prove otherwise.
    6. While i've already admitted my acusation to be arrogant it remains none the less true, you don't have an education in the terms i would understand it. Calling literature "****" is ignorant. You are ignorant.
    7. Here you just ramble on in a bigoted manner and continue with the point about guilds which was never an issue at all. You claim i know nothing about a game in which i've reached a higher level than you. My point is not that level equals more experience but that you make comments carelessly.

This is no debate and i was wrong to assume you had the capacity to participate in one. I'm done with you, say something ofensive about me and i will send a ticket which is what i should have done in the first place instead of allowing you a chance for your filthy theatrics.

Hi talk to this mirror, it really means something too..

2. I've also dealt with the charge of hipocrisy (I just copied yours, so its spelt right? And why do you care about spelling so much?)
    3. I have not even heard of your basis... please enlighten me and point it out
    4. Read the title of this thread...
    5. Your use of run-on sentences, lack of organization. Bad spelling.. bad grammar... Hell bad attitude is the worst. Why should I give you any credit on your work either?
    6. You just take back your claim as arrogant by being even more arrogant.. Good job.. hypocrite
    7. Sighs, this is why you will always be a failure in life. You never learn. Yes, I'm an ******* and I know I'm an *******. But as Severen the god troll once said "I'm an ******* but your a bigger *******"

You barely have the capacity to even get into bed with me... let alone argue with me. People like you are better put in ***** houses or "gentlemen's club" because of your dense and thick headed skull that is unable to see the truth behind all that dust. I know the term is vulgur, but it perfectly suits someone like you who is already a rotting skeleton inside. You locked yourself to never change the moment you typed this to me. You will forever be a rotting skeleton, unless you decide to change that yourself.

That is.. if you want to change.
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Webster%20American%20Dictionary.jpg
    learn to use one, its spelled hypocrisy. do not denounce the greeks with your inability to spell
    edited May 2009
    the censored term is ragnarok. its been out as long as diablo 2 has :P. 95% of these terms originate on WOW.

And rosa please use that term correctly, there is no ad hominem argumentum because there is no attack on your character or integrity. You -do- start arguments with posts you disagree with like OP in the parody thread "low levels ruined HIGH level event"
    Your saying i am belligerant does make it ad hominem and why are you trying to argue with me... "feeding a troll"? And you don't want me to answer? You're perfectly comfortable with vulgarity and letting the other guy get away with comments that you, not as a woman but as a human being, should be shocked to abide, but where i try to argue using reason it seems i've done something far more offensive. I don't want to get into anymore flaming so please stop yourself.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Hi...........

edited May 2009
    im a man. belligerance is synonymous to pugilistic as it is to wanting to pick fights, which you do constantly. I am not attacking your character, his graphic explicatives of the sexual innuendo are. i dont see why you find the need to argue about it, youre just butting heads over trivial matters. grow up.
    edited May 2009
    Your saying i am belligerant does make it ad hominem and why are you trying to argue with me... "feeding a troll"? And you don't want me to answer? You're perfectly comfortable with vulgarity and letting the other guy get away with comments that you, not as a woman but as a human being, should be shocked to abide, but where i try to argue using reason it seems i've done something far more offensive. I don't want to get into anymore flaming so please stop yourself.
    And what does that dictionary say on it's cover... AMERICAN? Unlike French or Spanish, English as a language does not have a single regulatory body, and i don't have to abide by writing it according to your standard. Are you trolling me? I asked you to stop and find you defending the troll's point of view? You're the one asking for a fight.
    edited May 2009
    im a man. belligerance is synonymous to pugilistic as it is to wanting to pick fights, which you do constantly. I am not attacking your character, his graphic explicatives of the sexual innuendo are. i dont see why you find the need to argue about it, youre just butting heads over trivial matters. grow up.
    And yet you continue to post. You're obviously a man not to be offended by his comments, guess what? Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean i have to be mild manered and back down. And why would you continue to argue with a belligerant person? What's the point? You felt ignored and wanted in on the action? Are you trolling me?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    And what does that dictionary say on it's cover... AMERICAN? Unlike French or Spanish, English as a language does not have a single regulatory body, and i don't have to abide by writing it according to your standard. Are you trolling me? I asked you to stop and find you defending the troll's point of view? You're the one asking for a fight.

Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover - Super Old Cliche Quote

edited May 2009
    lol, theres oxford english, and american english. HIPOCRISY isnt a spelling of HYPOCRISY in either of them.

edit: rather than continuing this stupid thread come talk to me in game.
    were on the same server you know

TearValerin the V is capitalized if you want to PM me
    edited May 2009
    It's hard to swallow but yes, you're right on the spelling... I had to fish my Oxford's out of a pile of old books... So i do apologize and i'm sorry. Now you'll have to excuse me if i don't join you in game but i'm barely able to juggle the forum and chatting with my friends as it is. I live in Mexico City and we do have some other concerns around here for the time being...
    edited May 2009
    yeah its np :P.
  • FangJingShan - Lost City
    FangJingShan - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh, how fortunate we fellow members of the Perfect World community are to have at least two people whose intelligence can match or surpass that of Plato, Socrates, John Stuart Mills, Albert Einstein, Thomas Hobbs, and so few others. Two people out of that nearly quarter of a percent that actually can achieve an IQ of over 160. Not only that, but one seems to think himself "wise." Not just to end there, but possibly even a third, though that third one has given no information on her own IQ.

Yet again we are ever so lucky as to see that they should debate within our shared forums over such an important topic, for it should be forbidden to simply make a simple comment without an attempt to antagonize one another into debate over the intelligence of the other.

For those of you who may not have realized, as I have had such problems in the past before, that was sarcasm.

If this is what I can look forward to in all people far more intelligent than I am, should what they say on the subject of their intelligence be true, I'd much rather trust the future of the human race to the cat which walks into a door every other Thursday.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A rose is a rose if called by any other name - Shakespeare.

Oh yea.. your also a hypocrite. But that's just my opinion supported with facts from what you say.

And you talk too much for a dumb person, it's annoying me <.<.

And your also a coward + hypocrite, for avoiding me when you think you know everything. But the truth is, I"m going to beat you in debate (you can set your dam rules if you want to). I'm smarter than you (My IQ is over 160 irl... lies.. play with me and find out). And oh yea, you already dig a hole for yourself . I suggest you just bow down to me and end this rofl. come on... would you rock with me in PM?

Oh yea, I'm also top student of my college in Electrical Engineering. None of that English ****. 4.0 GPA... etc... blah blah blah. And all other ****. I barely study because EE is too stupid for me and I ace every dam test like a piece of cake.... And umm, I go to either a UC/CSU/Private College... guess which I am in b:chuckle

maybee you should take sphycology.

grammer and spelling are not a proper showing of intelligence, thus those who use english in such a way are more or less makeing a fool of themselves. if you would like me to get into detail as why that is, I will. However it may be in your best intrest to figure it out on your own.

as long as we are on the subject. you are what is called a sphycopath. you feel no feelings for others and dont feel bad by putting them down, therefor you should not expect kind reactions to your sphycopathic actions.

good day.

one more thing, some of the most brilliant people could not spell worth a ****, also being smart is useless if you dont do anything positive with it. So far you have been on a rampage of insults and putting yourself up on a very wobbly pedistool.

your the physical form of counter-productivity. I have tried to polite as much as possible but this is going too far. You need to grow up and act your age, if you are in fact not a child then you should have jumped into post-conventional morality by now, if infact that is true either your morals are destructive and counter productive, or you just dont have any which makes you a pretty useless little ball of hate. so before it gets to the point of world war over your "dictatorship" because you stiched little stars onto everyone who is not up to your standerds, I suggest you start to grow up, either you do or you dont and both options come with a reaction.

the most likely of reactions towards choosing not to grow up is either you become a waste away and work souly for yourself and whatever drug you become addicted to, or you end up in jail for some very violent hate crime.

of course you must remember the option to act mature is always there for you to grab ahold of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Oh, how fortunate we fellow members of the Perfect World community are to have at least two people whose intelligence can match or surpass that of Plato, Socrates, John Stuart Mills, Albert Einstein, Thomas Hobbs, and so few others. Two people out of that nearly quarter of a percent that actually can achieve an IQ of over 160. Not only that, but one seems to think himself "wise." Not just to end there, but possibly even a third, though that third one has given no information on her own IQ.

Yet again we are ever so lucky as to see that they should debate within our shared forums over such an important topic, for it should be forbidden to simply make a simple comment without an attempt to antagonize one another into debate over the intelligence of the other.

For those of you who may not have realized, as I have had such problems in the past before, that was sarcasm.

If this is what I can look forward to in all people far more intelligent than I am, should what they say on the subject of their intelligence be true, I'd much rather trust the future of the human race to the cat which walks into a door every other Thursday.

I am not trying to be rude here to you or anything, just a note Plato was a moronic jerk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
    edited May 2009
    I am not trying to be rude here to you or anything, just a note Plato was a moronic jerk.

Would you honor me so as to tell me in what ways he was?
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Would you honor me so as to tell me in what ways he was?

He looked at colord people as being insuperior. he had a similer mindset as F.D.R, he believed they could be tamed. That alone shows his ignorance and inability to proccess thought outside of common idealogy.

However he has said some things that are a bit insperational. In the end, I stick to what I said above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    WTH is the deal with the forum mods, a guy makes a post about changin the musin in game and the topic gets locked 0.00035 seconds later.

This useless trollbait flamewar annoying topic has been at the top of the board for 2 days almost and it just keeps going, priority problems much?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    maybee you should take sphycology.

grammer and spelling are not a proper showing of intelligence, thus those who use english in such a way are more or less makeing a fool of themselves. if you would like me to get into detail as why that is, I will. However it may be in your best intrest to figure it out on your own.

as long as we are on the subject. you are what is called a sphycopath. you feel no feelings for others and dont feel bad by putting them down, therefor you should not expect kind reactions to your sphycopathic actions.

good day.

one more thing, some of the most brilliant people could not spell worth a ****, also being smart is useless if you dont do anything positive with it. So far you have been on a rampage of insults and putting yourself up on a very wobbly pedistool.

your the physical form of counter-productivity. I have tried to polite as much as possible but this is going too far. You need to grow up and act your age, if you are in fact not a child then you should have jumped into post-conventional morality by now, if infact that is true either your morals are destructive and counter productive, or you just dont have any which makes you a pretty useless little ball of hate. so before it gets to the point of world war over your "dictatorship" because you stiched little stars onto everyone who is not up to your standerds, I suggest you start to grow up, either you do or you dont and both options come with a reaction.

the most likely of reactions towards choosing not to grow up is either you become a waste away and work souly for yourself and whatever drug you become addicted to, or you end up in jail for some very violent hate crime.

of course you must remember the option to act mature is always there for you to grab ahold of.

You should read more... there's more than what meets one single post. Read more, you might change your opinion of me. I guarantee it or your money back b:victory

Your right that grammar and spelling doesn't prove intelligence, and personally. I'm not what I claim to be ... that is a "Professional Troll". I mean.. come on <.<..... Reality has no such thing as even coming close to a troll!

The reason why I took up this badass name was... too... well. Think of it this way, would you have someone else other than me be the badass and rampage out of control? (Yes, I am in control for the most part... if you read more of what I post). Basically I'm kinda filling in that vaccum as you can term it as such. Don't worry, b:chuckle. I think I know what I"m doing 2% of the time. The rest 98% is just a piece of cake.

P.S. Geeze, you guys should head down to Lost City Server sub-section lol... I think they need more help than me! It's a flaming frenzy there!

P.P.S. I actually thought about insulting you. But meh... you know it actually forces me to think more when I insult someone than type in polite speech you know? Because polite speech doesn't predict a counter-argument. While insulting speech produces one that you are forced to rebuke. So since I"m sleepy now... I'll won't say anything... Personally your not too bad b:laugh

edited May 2009
    He looked at colord people as being insuperior. he had a similer mindset as F.D.R, he believed they could be tamed. That alone shows his ignorance and inability to proccess thought outside of common idealogy.

However he has said some things that are a bit insperational. In the end, I stick to what I said above.

I certainly would not disagree that he would have some discrimination for them, but surely the fact that he spent a decade in Egypt learning philosophy from African priests must show that if he did believe them inferior, it was not in the mind he thought them so. You must also remember though, he lived in a time when Greeks would think of themselves as Athenians or Spartans or Corinthians more than they would think themselves Greek.

Even Abraham Lincoln, the man credited with freeing slaves in America, thought less of African-Americans, saying the best thing to do with them would be to send them away so they could not be enslaved because he did not think they could make a living in America.

Yes, to think in such ways is certainly arrogant, but based on his theory of Forms, such a belief would only seem to apply for him.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I certainly would not disagree that he would have some discrimination for them, but surely the fact that he spent a decade in Egypt learning philosophy from African priests must show that if he did believe them inferior, it was not in the mind he thought them so. You must also remember though, he lived in a time when Greeks would think of themselves as Athenians or Spartans or Corinthians more than they would think themselves Greek.

Even Abraham Lincoln, the man credited with freeing slaves in America, thought less of African-Americans, saying the best thing to do with them would be to send them away so they could not be enslaved because he did not think they could make a living in America.

Yes, to think in such ways is certainly arrogant, but based on his theory of Forms, such a belief would only seem to apply for him.

Pink is b:dirty....... b:chuckle

In the end, why us? Sure we have higher IQ... but why does that give us greater responsiblities than you? Are we forced to work harder for the greater of mankind and well... pretty much sacrifice our own free will at the cost of this?

Do you know that no matter how high your IQ is... your still human. I have feelings, you have them too. Why does your feeling feel stronger than mine? If you feel angry toward me.. Would I feel the same anger? If I'm sad, would you actually cared about me? Would you think I"m some kind of demi-god and needs no such thing?

Personally.... even the best do fall sometimes. But they are best because they know how to rise up. Basically... we won't let you down. But please, don't act so selfish as to believe people with higher IQs have to attain a level beyond human emotion or basic means. Heck you can achieve it too! It just might be slightly different for you. We are just people like you at the very core... Remember that. Even if we act like complete asses to you.

P.S. Well.... I hope that give you at least some speck of hope. So you don't be gloomly all day. And oh yea, I need to shoot myself because I haven't cussed at anyone on the forums for a long time... Urge to cuss ... rising... Must... flame next poster..

edited May 2009
    WTH is the deal with the forum mods, a guy makes a post about changin the musin in game and the topic gets locked 0.00035 seconds later.

This useless trollbait flamewar annoying topic has been at the top of the board for 2 days almost and it just keeps going, priority problems much?
    Theyve let that stupid thread about whiners and OP veno bull go on for 85+. Its ridiculous.

btw @ Revolte How is proper syntax, spelling, and grammar not a sign of intelligence in any language.

If I started responding to posts saying: u must b as smart as albert eyensteyen bcuz u ttly no how 2 use ur words rite. if u didnt understnad me iz bcuz ur **** and dnt get sarcazm.

dude.

PSYCHOLOGY.
    PSYCHOPATH.
    STANDARDS.

Some of many words you do not know how to spell. Learn to use a dictionary before insulting others intelligence. Stating something like "Einstein failed math in school," is as much fallacy as saying proper spelling and GRAMMAR (since you think it has an E,) is not used in intelligent discussion :P.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's called sorting the noobs into proper noobs guilds so actual real guilds can screen out the noobs with ease.
    Trueness >_> Our guild is friend invite only but even then, the 'sorting out' probably does help (altho its unnoticed most of the time).

...that said, i call them 'Nubs' instead of 'Noobs' b:chuckle dunno why >.> probably has a cuter ring to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Faerune - Lost City
    Faerune - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    IQ ratings does not determine the smartness of someone.The whole testing process is under debate right now.It is believed that people of different social circles / customs score differently to the same test.(We who come the Indian subcontinent suffer the most from western IQ testing.)
    Did you know that a completely insane asylum dweller might get 160+ in the IQ tests floating amount the net??? Google it for more info.....

And just to take part in the FUN debate where a 6th grader who is now saying EE is easy(!!!!).
    WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP???let the poor guy be... He/she will never accept defeat and debating with someone like him/her is Futile.
    edited May 2009
    Pink is b:dirty....... b:chuckle

In the end, why us? Sure we have higher IQ... but why does that give us greater responsiblities than you? Are we forced to work harder for the greater of mankind and well... pretty much sacrifice our own free will at the cost of this?

Do you know that no matter how high your IQ is... your still human. I have feelings, you have them too. Why does your feeling feel stronger than mine? If you feel angry toward me.. Would I feel the same anger? If I'm sad, would you actually cared about me? Would you think I"m some kind of demi-god and needs no such thing?

Personally.... even the best do fall sometimes. But they are best because they know how to rise up. Basically... we won't let you down. But please, don't act so selfish as to believe people with higher IQs have to attain a level beyond human emotion or basic means. Heck you can achieve it too! It just might be slightly different for you. We are just people like you at the very core... Remember that. Even if we act like complete asses to you.

P.S. Well.... I hope that give you at least some speck of hope. So you don't be gloomly all day. And oh yea, I need to shoot myself because I haven't cussed at anyone on the forums for a long time... Urge to cuss ... rising... Must... flame next poster..

I understand that you are just as human as me, but personally, being a bit of an intellect in some ways myself, I do believe that with intelligence comes a great responsibility. And the higher that intelligence, the more responsibility that person has to better human kind.

Does being human mean you get to take an easier path? It means you can, but no one who has ever traveled a good path has ever said it was easy. To borrow such from Plato to explain this, you, as an intellect, are one who has seen the world of light. Even though you have though, it is still your responsibility to go back into the cave and tell the others still imprisoned in there that the shadows on the wall aren't real. Though they will deny you, it is your responsibility as a human being to do what you can for the good of those still locked inside of that cave.

So, in short, the higher your IQ, the more responsibility you have to the betterment of the entire human race. That is a belief I hold to firmly, seeing as how that is what describes the people I listed in my sarcastic post on the fifth page of this thread. I listed those people for the reason that they worked to better all mankind.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    And just to take part in the FUN debate where a 6th grader who is now saying EE is easy(!!!!).
    WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP???let the poor guy be... He/she will never accept defeat and debating with someone like him/her is Futile.

Wanna see my official transcripts?

edited May 2009
    IQ ratings does not determine the smartness of someone.The whole testing process is under debate right now.It is believed that people of different social circles / customs score differently to the same test.(We who come the Indian subcontinent suffer the most from western IQ testing.)
    Did you know that a completely insane asylum dweller might get 160+ in the IQ tests floating amount the net??? Google it for more info.....

Thank you for bringing that up on the IQ. When I have some free time to, I will certainly look into it.

As for the debating, he is probably just a person who, like me, enjoys to have debates with people.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thread moved to the lower depths because after about the fifth post this entire thread has been a huge godawful "flamewar". I'm going to start handing out warnings for people that don't use the PM system, and **** up otherwise perfectly fine threads.
  • Leaderalan - Lost City
    Leaderalan - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If your looking for a guild check this out.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=278312
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsakenx