Female Barbarian

Options
Skiefeather - Dreamweaver
Skiefeather - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Barbarian
Ok,how come I can't make a female barbarian,?I tried and it wouldn't let meb:cryI would like to be an untamed one,but don't want to be a venomancer.Can females be barbarians too?If not,will they ever let us become barbarians?Any help will be greatly appreciatedb:cute
Post edited by Skiefeather - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ok,how come I can't make a female barbarian,?I tried and it wouldn't let meb:cryI would like to be an untamed one,but don't want to be a venomancer.Can females be barbarians too?If not,will they ever let us become barbarians?Any help will be greatly appreciatedb:cute

Part of the game, it can't be helped. Although most of the time, it's guys wanting to be male venomancer. Venos are easy, Barbs are hard.b:chuckle
  • Gogg - Heavens Tear
    Gogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You could try a cuddly panda barb with pink eyes....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok,how come I can't make a female barbarian,? Because they said so. I tried and it wouldn't let meb:cryI would like to be an untamed one,but don't want to be a venomancer.Can females be barbarians too? No If not,will they ever let us become barbarians? No, just like veno's will always be females Any help will be greatly appreciatedb:cute

Try rolling a BM if you want a fighting character, they have the female option.

Lmao....b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • _focker_ - Lost City
    _focker_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Female Barb's now thats the stuff off nightmears!

Hairy boobies b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • Jibbe - Sanctuary
    Jibbe - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL focker xD but kinda wud be nice to have female barbs :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Was that an insult to my pandaself? b:angry

I have pink eyes because I'm very kind b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AzureAshura - Harshlands
    AzureAshura - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If u want a "tank-like" female fighter roll a BM. They are as strong as barbs if u put enough vit and lvl all your buffs and marrow skills. But if u want a barb roll a male one. Guys roll female chars alot why cant girls play a male char?b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Poleblade mastery at its finest. (coming soon)b:pleased
    -Lord AzureAshura of the Frozenlands of North and keeper of the Ancient Warriors Mausolem. ("Blue ghost dude" for shortb:laugh)
  • varyk
    varyk Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bah, everyone's so squeamish....virtually crossdress with pride. Wave your mangina flag! (or whatever the reverse term would be...womenis? Is there a term in the culture for a woman playing a male character?)

I started crossplay back in EQ as a female Iksar (they had pretty colorful faces, obviously not for the hottie appeal) and I've never looked back.

One of the toughest tanks I ever met in one of the top guilds on my EQ server, a take-no-prisoners coarse and rough right awesome Tanking God of the server...was the most adorable little blonde girl, we met her at an EQ convention in Las Vegas one year. Told the best war stories about epic raids :)

Whether your gender IRL matches your apparent virtual gender is a silly thing to worry about. Unless you seriously picture yourself meeting a life partner in a video game (what are you, 9?) then just play as whatever pleases you.

We are living our game lives in a world (or worlds) where we are doing the impossible in terms of our everyday lives, but people get so hung up on the idea that gender, out of all things about a game, has to reflect real life.

That, to borrow a phrase from the young kids, is "wack" or "whack" or wtf they say nowadays in what passes for language in schools nowadays.

Play a boy barb and get a grip. Or don't. Stop worrying about it.