Tiger Duds

Options
Noggin - Dreamweaver
Noggin - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Barbarian
Loving being a barb, but one thing.

We all look the same in tiger form. Is there any customisation available at all? I spend most of my time true form and don't get to show off.....
Post edited by Noggin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nope.. all the tigers look the same
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nope.. all the tigers, lions, wolves & pandas look the same in their true form

Fixed!! b:chuckle
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Noggin - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well there should be then b:laugh, I'm not going to be rushing to the cash shop for clothes that no one is going to see.

Is there a suggestion box? Somthing as simple as changing the color of the flames would be a good start.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    pfft i meant tiger as in tiger form .. not humanoid >.< nit picker
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    noggin people have suggested stuff like this forever... wanting lions to turn into lions and such .. i highly doubt it will happen .. its a free game and there is actually a good amount customization for every class besides barbs haha
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well there should be then b:laugh, I'm not going to be rushing to the cash shop for clothes that no one is going to see.

Is there a suggestion box? Somthing as simple as changing the color of the flames would be a good start.

Well its kinda weird from a noobie (like me) perspective my barb is a wolf but i become i tiger? thats kinda strange
    and idea would be that
    humanwolfs become wolfs
    humantiger become tigers
    humanlions become lions
    ect. you get the point

but being able to change he scin colour or the flame on your true form would be cool
  • Noggin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I for one would pay good money to see the dreadful flaming were-panda's loping across the velt.
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    :O! Congratz on level 80 Hazardus b:cute

and I'd love to turn into a panda as well, there are WAY too many people talking about that change but nothing ever happens b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gogg - Heavens Tear
    Gogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Is it really that big a deal?
    I mean we are all really tigers on the inside right??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Is it really that big a deal?
    I mean we are all really tigers on the inside right??

it is not nessesaraly a big deal its just boring seeing oh another tiger
    HEY lok theres another wight tiger with balck stripes and red flames
    OH and another on

it would be cool to turn around and see a green panda with blue flames and yellow eyes running across the field/game wouldnt it
    or what ever you turn into
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    it would be cool to turn around and see a green panda with blue flames and yellow eyes running across the field/game wouldnt it

Ewwww.......thats exactly why I'm glad it cant be done. I fully support wolves turning into wolves and lions into lions, but I'd hate to see green pandas, and pink wolves running about.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Rowin - Dreamweaver
    Rowin - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    noggin people have suggested stuff like this forever... wanting lions to turn into lions and such .. i highly doubt it will happen .. its a free game and there is actually a good amount customization for every class besides barbs haha

Well, the thing is, its a good idea, but if you look at what each one turns into: A Tiger and a Lion (both cat family and can run swiftly), A wolf (dog family, also run swiftly), and panda (bear family...they just kind of lumber and are pretty much slow...) but i guess if you really needed it, they could just take the True Form base now and just make the mid-section black and whatever so its like a panda-colored tiger...idk...
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, the thing is, its a good idea, but if you look at what each one turns into: A Tiger and a Lion (both cat family and can run swiftly), A wolf (dog family, also run swiftly), and panda (bear family...they just kind of lumber and are pretty much slow...)

I actually made a research on the subject:

"bears can run at speeds of up to 64 kilometres per hour (40 miles per hour)" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly_bear

"tigers can reach speeds of about 49-65 kilometres per hour (35-40 miles per hour) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger

"Thus, although lionesses can reach speeds of 59 km/h (40 mph),[62] they can only do so for short bursts" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion

how's that for some facts... Panda turning into a mad Grizzly... I'd love to see that b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I actually made a research on the subject:

"bears can run at speeds of up to 64 kilometres per hour (40 miles per hour)" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly_bear

"tigers can reach speeds of about 49-65 kilometres per hour (35-40 miles per hour) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger

"Thus, although lionesses can reach speeds of 59 km/h (40 mph),[62] they can only do so for short bursts" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion

how's that for some facts... Panda turning into a mad Grizzly... I'd love to see that b:chuckle

Pandas may be slow but when they are scared they run like hell
    the green panda with yellow eyes and blue flames was a joke ok
    but it would be cool to see a over sized wold runing or a panda
    or maybe wolfs become well wolfs (dog) lions and tigers become the tiger we have now and
    you guessed it
    Panders become some mad grizly/Panda thingy