NOVA and SUWAKI baned

Options
putaketepariu
putaketepariu Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
nova and suwaki got only 5 days ban wtf they bot and only got 5 days ban gms explain plz.

ps:funloz your next xDD
Post edited by putaketepariu on

Comments

• Schism - Harshlands
    Schism - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Any real confirmation from a guildie?
    I cant take an anonymous persons word seriously.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nice account name..

Sheo post with ur characterb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • putaketepariu
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nice account name..

Sheo post with ur characterb:surrender

nop is not sheo but someone that you know xDD
    and yes its true at least the part about nova and suwaki the funloz part is just a hope xDD
  • d0om
    d0om Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    5 Days thats it? Bot always = Perm ban whats up with just 5 Days That Mean all can bot with only 5 day penalty ? seems like a joke b:chuckle Gm always Ban Perm if bot found Thats the way it is if they get only 5 days i rethink about keep playing Pwi b:shocked
  • Schism - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well if its true its hardly surprising, and tbh a 5 day ban is nothing considering they have probably earned 2 weeks worth of xp in 3/4 days thanks to the bot.
    Perma ban? Gm's would never dream of such a thing especially when these people probably CS alot.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    nop is not sheo but someone that you know xDD
    and yes its true at least the part about nova and suwaki the funloz part is just a hope xDD

I know many people.. give me a clue

Next try: Jesus is that u?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Perm ban --> 0 gold bought

5 day ban --> over 50 dollars bought

K lastpost****thisbyerageqq
  • Schism - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options

Hit the nail on the head.
  • putaketepariu
    edited May 2009
    Options

~i whant a bot too i will ask QQme if they sell me the bot too then only 5 days its easy
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    *yawn* Same ****, different game.
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I find it funny that Crimson is like foaming at the mouth, jizzing their pants about this. Please, PLEASE, dont talk about things you know nothing about.

Lol'd at the "QQ theyre griefers part" , do us a favor crimson, reroll a PvE server b:bye
  • koei
    koei Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This banning was really unjust, the GM came to fish (probably because all of the crimson qq) and GM has a conversation with Nova, we thought it was weird, then nova dissapears all of sudden.
    Then my char gets booted, no GM even talked to me.

Then afterwards, crimson comes to crash fish. It all seems like total bull****.
  • putaketepariu
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I find it funny that Crimson is like foaming at the mouth, jizzing their pants about this. Please, PLEASE, dont talk about things you know nothing about.

Lol'd at the "QQ theyre griefers part" , do us a favor crimson, reroll a PvE server b:bye

bla bla bla who are you another QQme perhaps nice then can you give me the bot too plzzzzzzb:laughb:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Most people that get banned for botting receive a 3 day ban so don't start talking about cash shop.
  • koei
    koei Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bla bla bla who are you another QQme perhaps nice then can you give me the bot too plzzzzzzb:laughb:laugh

I like your alt account
  • Exorcist - Harshlands
    Exorcist - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How do you get baned?
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I think it is you who doesn't know what you're talking about, my friend. Botting, glitching and disrupting the normal flow of the game are all against the ToS. Rules that any Crim member adheres to, otherwise "auto-kicked" from the guild.

On the other hand, it is clear that your so-called guild doesn't adhere to any rules, you yourselves admitted it's a no-rules guild but unfortunately you may have went too far this time around. b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How do you get baned?

Get more lvl's than most players of the best carebear faction server, grind in the spot they want, roll then at pvp and there u go 3 days rl to get laid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Get more lvl's than most players of the best carebear faction server, grind in the spot they want, roll then at pvp and there u go 3 days rl to get laid.

"QQme" and "laid" don't belong together in a sentence.
    <3

ETA: The only way to get permabanned for botting (CS **** or not) is if you get caught like, fourteen times.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mprkeller wrote: »
    I think it is you who doesn't know what you're talking about, my friend. Botting, glitching and disrupting the normal flow of the game are all against the ToS. Rules that any Crim member adheres to, otherwise "auto-kicked" from the guild.

On the other hand, it is clear that your so-called guild doesn't adhere to any rules, you yourselves admitted it's a no-rules guild but unfortunately you may have went too far this time around. b:bye

You mean like some sort of ban-bot? :O HAX HAX HAX!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exorcist - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was pointing out a spelling error.

And Shaye, I've been laid more times than all of RQ combined. Keep in mind RQ has HISOKA <3
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was pointing out a spelling error.

And Shaye, I've been laid more times than all of RQ combined. Keep in mind RQ has HISOKA <3

I looked at RQ forums for a few minutes today and found a video of Mock getting teabagged.

Explanation please?
  • Exorcist - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I looked at RQ forums for a few minutes today and found a video of Mock getting teabagged.

Explanation please?
    Hell if I know, I haven't really had forum access ever since I decided to take Mystic off his pedastel.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Crimson has probably more KoS than any other guild on this server and there are dozens other individual Koses. So it is hardly carebear, action never runs out. I don't know if it's the same for your guild. Crimson has won many guild wars, majority of those opposing guilds you don't see anymore.

Being the largest guild, members spread all over the map, they do make good targets of opportunity. And with a small group doing hit and run against it, it does create the impression but it's farther from the truth.

I don't know why you is bitter about(you're with KD, right?) All these generalities doesn't really help. b:surrender
  • Exorcist - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ningi is the black guy.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Crimson has probably more KoS than any other guild on this server

LOLOMGROFLMAOHAHAHAHA.

Like what? QQme, QQme...oh, I think QQme put them on KoS last night too. Oh, QQme KoS'ed them too!
    and there are dozens other individual Koses.

I thought in Crimson, "personal KoS" meant 200 people vs 1? Case in point: Kiwi.
    Crimson has won many guild wars, majority of those opposing guilds you don't see anymore.

Sorry, mobs and Pendulum do not qualify as "many".
    Being the largest guild, members spread all over the map, they do make good targets of opportunity.

Please. Since when do random PKers target a Crimson? 90% of this server doesn't have the balls to face any sort of counterattack. Much less a typical Crimson counterattack of 8 or more people.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey, this thread should be closed. Why isn't it?
    No discussing bans on forums please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Hey, this thread should be closed. Why isn't it?
    No discussing bans on forums please.

Then why didn't you close it?

[CLOSED]

Andra-edit: I totally forgot xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.