What Do You Think Would Be A Great Additional Character. Tell Us Here.

Options
dragonmind
dragonmind Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
I want the game to contain more playable character. That why I gave out the last post. But in this post instead of telling you what characters I would like to add to the game I will let you tell us. And other can give respons to what you think. The more guys hwo likes your character idea, the bigger chance it is to get that character added to the game. The reason I know this is because I mailed them about alot of my ideas and this was what the said:

You seem to have a lot of ideas. A good place to generate interest is on the forums. The more people that are interested, the more likely it is to happen.

So what are you waiting for. Tell us your idea for a new playable character. :)
Ps. If you have a image of your idea people will easier understand what you want the character to look like. And the reason that I am writing in "General Discussion" is because it is more people searching around for posts here. That means more people to write their idea.
Post edited by dragonmind on

Comments

• Friction - Lost City
    Friction - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    An un-gimped, not fail, not broken mage class b:bye
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Having done research on the wizard class, seen them in action, talked to wizards, and played one I have come to this conclusion about them:

Nearly every wizard has to learn how to play their freaking class. Its not the class that is bad, its you.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    New playable character: Wind Class

Origin: A tribe of people born out of wind. Their city is stated at 696 969 Altitude 69 on the world map and it covers a total of 69 Area units.

Character Advantage: The fastest class in the game. Relies on debuffs a lot to make their enemies insanely weak. Have the ability to confuse targets, manipulate Veno's pets, dark heal a target (Target will instead lose hp if Cleric heals it). Basically having the ability to **** up a ton of players.

Character Disadvantage: Low overall Defense because they are a caster case. Low Hp. And almost no defensive moves, except for one. Aerial Encompass. Where the wind class character fades with the environment to get great physical defense x 1000% at level 10 but reduces their Magic Defense by 500% at level 10.

Ultimate Skill: Vilus, the Chaotic Wind (khaos!) Calls upon a rain of Chaotic Lightning upon an area of 50 meters! (omfg hax range!). Each ally in the range is randomly givened 3 of these buffs: +Attack, +M-Attack, + Def, +M-Def, + Move Speed, + Attack Speed, Damage drop 50% (user takes 50% less damage). Damage Increase 25% (User deals 25% more damage). Ultimate Spark (User costs no Spark or chi for all spells during the chaotic wind channeling). The effects only lasts for 50 meters inside and the wind class user must be channeling. Any damage to the wind user will break the channeling.

After 30 seconds, the wind class user stops channeling. And gains all of these effects on himself for 30 seconds if the channeling is allowed to naturally end

The chance for the 6 basic buffs are high. But the chance for the 3 crazy buffs are much lower. It is possible to get all 3 crazy good buffs at the end, but the chance are very low.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Yuggy - Heavens Tear
    Yuggy - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Necro of course!
  • Friction - Lost City
    Friction - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Having done research on the wizard class, seen them in action, talked to wizards, and played one I have come to this conclusion about them:

Nearly every wizard has to learn how to play their freaking class. Its not the class that is bad, its you.

Lol, im not disagreeing with you there. There are many wizards that have no idea what they are doing. There should be a warning when starting a wizard, saying something like "You will fail miserably if you dont take the time to learn your class".
    Be honest though, wiz is the only class where just about everyone can think of 5 serious flaws a wizard has that unbalances them.

Im going to answer the OP's question though lol, I dont want this to turn into another "wizards suck" thread (as if the 14 previous threads arent proof enough).

I wouldnt mind seeing an evil goddess type class. Maybe a "dark" version of the current mage class with some neat debuff's or skills geared more towards pvp.
    Current mage class is geared towards pve and TW for a few select skills. Seeing one that could give the current best pvp'ers (archers) a run for their money would be interesting =]

Note: I dont count TW as pvp because the majority of the population will never see a TW.
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dragonmind wrote: »
    I want the game to contain more playable character. That why I gave out the last post. But in this post instead of telling you what characters I would like to add to the game I will let you tell us. And other can give respons to what you think. The more guys hwo likes your character idea, the bigger chance it is to get that character added to the game. The reason I know this is because I mailed them about alot of my ideas and this was what the said:

You seem to have a lot of ideas. A good place to generate interest is on the forums. The more people that are interested, the more likely it is to happen.

So what are you waiting for. Tell us your idea for a new playable character. :)
    Ps. If you have a image of your idea people will easier understand what you want the character to look like. And the reason that I am writing in "General Discussion" is because it is more people searching around for posts here. That means more people to write their idea.
    So basically the Gms decided that it was better for us to deal with your sugestions than to have to do it themselves? LOL Touche, well played GMs. Well played...
  • Dunergo - Sanctuary
    Dunergo - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Amen sister.
  • Dunergo - Sanctuary
    Dunergo - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    New playable character: Wind Class

Origin: A tribe of people born out of wind. Their city is stated at 696 969 Altitude 69 on the world map and it covers a total of 69 Area units.

Character Advantage: The fastest class in the game. Relies on debuffs a lot to make their enemies insanely weak. Have the ability to confuse targets, manipulate Veno's pets, dark heal a target (Target will instead lose hp if Cleric heals it). Basically having the ability to **** up a ton of players.

Character Disadvantage: Low overall Defense because they are a caster case. Low Hp. And almost no defensive moves, except for one. Aerial Encompass. Where the wind class character fades with the environment to get great physical defense x 1000% at level 10 but reduces their Magic Defense by 500% at level 10.

Ultimate Skill: Vilus, the Chaotic Wind (khaos!) Calls upon a rain of Chaotic Lightning upon an area of 50 meters! (omfg hax range!). Each ally in the range is randomly givened 3 of these buffs: +Attack, +M-Attack, + Def, +M-Def, + Move Speed, + Attack Speed, Damage drop 50% (user takes 50% less damage). Damage Increase 25% (User deals 25% more damage). Ultimate Spark (User costs no Spark or chi for all spells during the chaotic wind channeling). The effects only lasts for 50 meters inside and the wind class user must be channeling. Any damage to the wind user will break the channeling.

After 30 seconds, the wind class user stops channeling. And gains all of these effects on himself for 30 seconds if the channeling is allowed to naturally end

The chance for the 6 basic buffs are high. But the chance for the 3 crazy buffs are much lower. It is possible to get all 3 crazy good buffs at the end, but the chance are very low.

Wizard with a case of gas.