wahts with everyone in making a guild -_-?

Notbad - Heavens Tear
Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Chronicles
really you see them everywhere o.o every post....thats all.. ERRR XD lol i meant to say guide not \guild my bad >_> guide*
b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
b:sleep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
Post edited by Notbad - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    They are just trying to help the community out :/
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's called sorting the noobs into proper noobs guilds so actual real guilds can screen out the noobs with ease.

Well, works for me. Unless the noob guild has a really crappy name. Then I have a problem with that guild.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    idk it seems like since i made one in the veno board everyones got the idea to make a new one x_x;. only 1 of them out of all the whole mess of attempts id say was informative, and its the only other new one sticked lol
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's called sorting the noobs into proper noobs guilds so actual real guilds can screen out the noobs with ease.

Well, works for me. Unless the noob guild has a really crappy name. Then I have a problem with that guild.
    The 6th grader just loves to use the word noob... Leet players like him can't be bothered to actually read the post they're comenting on tho. Yes, we've had quite a few guides coming out these days and yes, i imagine most of the posters would like to see their work stickied. Certainly recognition seems to me the most likely cause, which there's nothing wrong with, as it is a legitimate reason. Why now? Well, the game certainly seems to have been getting more exposure and our comunity has matured to the point where attempts at this have become more common. While we've certainly have had to endure a few unexperienced player's ventures, we've also been rewarded with some extraordinary and useful work, such as Succubae's. Personally i'm quite happy with it and hope good players will continue to raise a bar already set high by people like Ence.
    edited April 2009
    lol little do most people know ive only been playing like 2 1/2 months xD. im still 'noob' in most parts of the world for MMO standards, so i felt like my work was from "one noob to another," no insult intended.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    The 6th grader just loves to use the word noob... Leet players like him can't be bothered to actually read the post they're comenting on tho. Yes, we've had quite a few guides coming out these days and yes, i imagine most of the posters would like to see their work stickied. Certainly recognition seems to me the most likely cause, which there's nothing wrong with, as it is a legitimate reason. Why now? Well, the game certainly seems to have been getting more exposure and our comunity has matured to the point where attempts at this have become more common. While we've certainly have had to endure a few unexperienced player's ventures, we've also been rewarded with some extraordinary and useful work, such as Succubae's. Personally i'm quite happy with it and hope good players will continue to raise a bar already set high by people like Ence.

....So basically you wrote all that **** to praise other people.. and insult the quote to quote "6th grader" I am.

Personally, your not much of an educated person either. To make wild claims to me being a 6th grader and attempt to set a standard for educated people. Have you actually seen some of the posts Ence actually posts? Most of them are correct and educated... Well some of them are not heheh...

Well anyways, my point is, your a hypocrite. You don't fully read what I'm saying, You just read the word noob and think the world's over and ****. Since you didn't give half a dam about my reasoning, I don't give even 1/10 of a dam about yours. Go fail more, nub (since you hate the word noob so much)

P.S. Here's some wise words from Ence! b:thanks
    tl;dr.

*points and laughs at "Xtacy is cool" leading the poll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

edited May 2009
    Your being a 6th grader is something you've established yourself, twice. I've set no standard for educated people that i know of. I merely comented on your post having absolutely nothing to do with the OP's, and that i can only conclude from it's content that you read but the title. You would recognize as much had you the decency of admitting a mistake, perhaps even laugh about it. Your attacking someone unprovoked, and who knows nothing of this, shows you to be a coward. I am an educated person, i'm well traveled and i studied literature in college. I'm currently studying law. You have no factual basis for any of your claims, whereas your pretense of refering to people as noobs i do find loathsome. I know you consider yourself a troll, and as such can come up with nothing but childish insults. Please don't attempt to start a flame war with me as we are not equals and i cannot as an adult get involved in such a thing. Already it has been hard for me to restrain myself from answering many of your other infantile posts, although i shall make sure to do so in the future.

Edit; It would help in establishing yourself as a mature person if you edited out your comments about the uninvolved party and wrote a few words in apology. I for my part do ask him to excuse me were he to read this, as i should have known better than to mention other people in a post where i was addressing someone seemingly uncapable of better behaviour.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Your being a 6th grader is something you've established yourself, twice. I've set no standard for educated people that i know of. I merely comented on your post having absolutely nothing to do with the OP's, and that i can only conclude from it's content that you read but the title. You would recognize as much had you the decency of admitting a mistake, perhaps even laugh about it. Your attacking someone unprovoked, and who knows nothing of this, shows you to be a coward. I am an educated person, i'm well traveled and i studied literature in college. I'm currently studying law. You have no factual basis for any of your claims, whereas your pretense of refering to people as noobs i do find loathsome. I know you consider yourself a troll, and as such can come up with nothing but childish insults. Please don't attempt to start a flame war with me as we are not equals and i cannot as an adult get involved in such a thing. Already it has been hard for me to restrain myself from answering many of your other infantile posts, although i shall make sure to do so in the future.

Edit; It would help in establishing yourself as a mature person if you edited out your comments about the uninvolved party and wrote a few words in apology. I for my part do ask him to excuse me were he to read this, as i should have known better than to mention other people in a post where i was addressing someone seemingly uncapable of better behaviour.

A rose is a rose if called by any other name - Shakespeare.

Oh yea.. your also a hypocrite. But that's just my opinion supported with facts from what you say.

And you talk too much for a dumb person, it's annoying me <.<.

And your also a coward + hypocrite, for avoiding me when you think you know everything. But the truth is, I"m going to beat you in debate (you can set your dam rules if you want to). I'm smarter than you (My IQ is over 160 irl... lies.. play with me and find out). And oh yea, you already dig a hole for yourself . I suggest you just bow down to me and end this rofl. come on... would you rock with me in PM?

Oh yea, I'm also top student of my college in Electrical Engineering. None of that English ****. 4.0 GPA... etc... blah blah blah. And all other ****. I barely study because EE is too stupid for me and I ace every dam test like a piece of cake.... And umm, I go to either a UC/CSU/Private College... guess which I am in b:chuckle

edited May 2009
    Well, since you now claim to be an adult i guess i'm well entitled to debate you. You did say i could set the rules, so i will ask you to be punctual in what you say and to refrain from claims that you can not prove.
    1. If you feel the need of quoting an author it is considered necesary to transcribe his musings verbatim. Butchering Romeo and Juliet using your own words is an unforgivable faux pas.
    2. You acuse me of hipocrisy for which you offer no proof, i've hardly hidden my dislike for the manner in which you conduct yourself and unlike you can claim to admitting my mistakes when proven wrong. Please don't use words whose meaning you don't understand.
    3. I've called you a coward and do so based on your behaviour which i did address on a previous post. You have no basis for your similar allegation other than what seems a child's compulsion to parrot what he considers offensive.
    4.You failed to address the OP's post, i offered both evidence and an explanation. You made a mistake. Prove to me how your argument is in any way relevant to this thread's now derailed and original intent.
    5. Boasting of your IQ only proves that it was not tested by a profesional, as in such case you would not have been given the result. It is therefore a baseless claim.
    6. That you refer to literature as "that english ****" shows that you did not receive a classical education, something that in your country is considered unecesary for a person in your field. No person lacking Trivium and Quadrivium however, can be considered educated or cultured according to european and western tradition.
    7. As for "rocking with you" on pm, i'm afraid it would but encourage you to abandon even the lesser semblance of intelectual rigueur you've been able to show so far, so i will decline. Adhere to the topics discussed instead of randomly rambling off and prove me wrong.
    Prove me wrong. What you may find offensive of what i've said about you i can prove. The insults you've directed at me you can't back, they spring from but your delusions and feed a behaviour which is abusive. You conduct yourself as a bully.
    Edit; while i do appreciate your following my advice in correcting your signature, it still contains grammatical mistakes.
  • Shadowdragon - Harshlands
    Shadowdragon - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wow talk about heated up...

As to why there's several guides, it may be because there's several variations that have not till now been explored to the fullest extent. I myself plan to see if I can make a sword blademaster guide... Once I get to higher levels... haha.

And Zephyrx... I sincerely hope the answer is not UC... and I really hope you're not an engineer... because that would just demerit my school and my degree that I'm striving so hard for right now X_X
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Let the talking to the mirror begin for you Surfer_Rosa.

Oh yea, If you win, you can be my girlfriend. If you lose, I'll just laugh at you like all the others I owned....

Let the games begin, shall we?
    Well, since you now claim to be an adult i guess i'm well entitled to debate you. You did say i could set the rules, so i will ask you to be punctual in what you say and to refrain from claims that you can not prove.

I really don't care about your claims, but I find it fun to debate. If things get heated up, we can always do some Private Messaging.

1. If you feel the need of quoting an author it is considered necesary to transcribe his musings verbatim. Butchering Romeo and Juliet using your own words is an unforgivable faux pas.

Ok, I'll quote them without any personal edits, k?

2. You acuse me of hipocrisy for which you offer no proof, i've hardly hidden my dislike for the manner in which you conduct yourself and unlike you can claim to admitting my mistakes when proven wrong. Please don't use words whose meaning you don't understand.

Well I won't really judge you on spelling. But anyways. Ask, and it will be given to you.

3. I've called you a coward and do so based on your behaviour which i did address on a previous post. You have no basis for your similar allegation other than what seems a child's compulsion to parrot what he considers offensive.

You have no basis for calling me a coward so far... But I have a basis for calling you a coward. Reasoning: Because you didn't show any evidence. All you did was bull**** out of your mouth (in simple words for you to understand)

4.You failed to address the OP's post, i offered both evidence and an explanation. You made a mistake. Prove to me how your argument is in any way relevant to this thread's now derailed and original intent.

I did, it is because most people who make guilds (>50%) do not simply make a good guild. They just want their name with something on top to make their selfish **** stand out. They are pretty much noobs in my mind. But of course, a few guilds, like RageQuit actually have purpose, to be the best at PvP. But of course new guilds that are made most likely fit into the category of the former, or "noob". If you don't believe me, go around Plume City and ask every single noob if their guild is actually good. Most likely, 90% will ignore you and 7% will say their guild sucks. and 3% will say their guild is good. The 90% that ignore you probably won't play this game any longer because their guild is too crappy and is just newly formed.

5. Boasting of your IQ only proves that it was not tested by a profesional, as in such case you would not have been given the result. It is therefore a baseless claim.

I'm sorry that no one in my own life is smarter than me. Even my professor, whom I do admit they know more than me in terms of knowledge. However, in widsom wise, they all lose to me. I have not known anyone alive in this world who can beat me in a debate. Period. I do not boast, I simply say the truth of what I believe.

6. That you refer to literature as "that english ****" shows that you did not receive a classical education, something that in your country is considered unecesary for a person in your field. No person lacking Trivium and Quadrivium however, can be considered educated or cultured according to european and western tradition.

No, your just assuming like an **** I have no education and your totally off-topic like... your mom is so fat when I sleep with her I rolled over on her twice and was still on top of her. Basically, you assumed something by using false evidence of that "English ****", when you have no idea of the level of English classes that I am taking right now. It show you are neither educated in proper English because there is something called "Don't judge a book by its cover". Too bad you already do.

7. As for "rocking with you" on pm, i'm afraid it would but encourage you to abandon even the lesser semblance of intelectual rigueur you've been able to show so far, so i will decline. Adhere to the topics discussed instead of randomly rambling off and prove me wrong.

If I put it into words such as "Would you care to debate with me? Kind miss? Frankly I want to battle some wits with you" Would you think otherwise? Yes... . But your so shallow it's not even funny... lol. Basically after 2 seconds in bed with you, I'll get bored, unless you prove otherwise to entertain me more.

Prove me wrong. What you may find offensive of what i've said about you i can prove. The insults you've directed at me you can't back, they spring from but your delusions and feed a behaviour which is abusive. You conduct yourself as a bully.

I can back up every insult at you. Your a noob because of the lack of knowledge you possess in Perfect World Online. You do not get the fact that most guilds built are doomed to fail because of unproper organization and bad leadership. You don't see that, you just see the blind idiotic lie that most people believe. These guilds are put by intelligent bored people as ways to "have fun"

Edit; while i do appreciate your following my advice in correcting your signature, it still contains grammatical mistakes.

Hi... your following? Umm... I'll just say that your mistakes are kinda bigger than mine

Why your a Hypocrite.. explained by ZephyrX to Surfer_Rosa

Proof #1
    I've set no standard for educated people that i know of
    I am an educated person, i'm well traveled and i studied literature in college. I'm currently studying law.

Umm.. you don't set a standard for educated people that you know of.. do you actually know about yourself? You don't set a standard for being educated.. while you call your own self educated. By no standard of which you can judge... How da heck did you call yourself educated?

Proof #2
    You have no factual basis for any of your claims,

I do.. and I just listed them (learn 2 read, noob)! Omg... your a hypocrite? And just assume? Oh yea... yup yup yup... please now provide an apology for me... maybe I won't laugh at you. I'm merciful b:chuckle

Why your a Coward.. explained by ZephyrX to Surfer_Rosa

Proof #1
    I'm currently studying law.

It's nice that your studying law and all that and it certainly makes your ego as high as hell. I'm sorry that your a coward and you have to resort to boasting of your education to actually defend your claim. Instead of using factual evidence to properly debate. In other words, you failed at bull****ting.

Proof #2
    Please don't attempt to start a flame war with me as we are not equals and i cannot as an adult get involved in such a thing.

Also, your avoiding a proper debate. Would it matter to a true master-debater (get it lol?) what your opponent acts like or looks like? No. The only thing you have to care about is what claims and what facts your opponent posses. Your clothing, attire, attitude has nothing to do with how well you can debate. You want to take the easy way out and discredit me because of my speech. Coward.. yes.. much?

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Wow talk about heated up...

As to why there's several guides, it may be because there's several variations that have not till now been explored to the fullest extent. I myself plan to see if I can make a sword blademaster guide... Once I get to higher levels... haha.

And Zephyrx... I sincerely hope the answer is not UC... and I really hope you're not an engineer... because that would just demerit my school and my degree that I'm striving so hard for right now X_X

Sorry, I"m from a private college :P. And I'm the top student of my class in Electrical Enginneer.

Yes you might be wondering why I'm an ****, but that's really not the real me lol.... Why would I hide my real personality in an online game? That's for you to guess and Me to know b:chuckle

The reason why I'm an **** is to pretty much well.. give the other side of the story. I'm sorry that I showed EE to be shallow for me. But trust me, for everyone else except for myself. They find EE to be "hard" and "challanging". Don't worry b:chuckle. It's really hard!

P.S. If your stuck on a godly difficult problem. You may PM me about it and I will 100% answer it.

edited May 2009
    Rosa, we've been over this a million times. This is a forum for discussion, stupid opinion or not, your pugilistic and belligerant behavior is not appropriate. You cannot pick fights and insult those you disagree with or find offensive (dont even start with my old trolling posts >_>) If you have flaming to do take it to san fransisco.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Rosa, we've been over this a million times. This is a forum for discussion, stupid opinion or not, your pugilistic and belligerant behavior is not appropriate. You cannot pick fights and insult those you disagree with or find offensive (dont even start with my old trolling posts >_>) If you have flaming to do take it to san fransisco.

Yea, she started it! b:sad...

I'm just defending... b:victory

edited May 2009
    Well, if your e-peenor was rly bigger youd be above retaliating and feeding a troll!

(lol, as for myself, 179 IQ. have a degree in civics, philosophy, and economics. minored in music lol)
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol little do most people know ive only been playing like 2 1/2 months xD. im still 'noob' in most parts of the world for MMO standards, so i felt like my work was from "one noob to another," no insult intended.

You're not a noob but a newb
    Or does that not apply here?

Newb- New user (New players that are simply new)

Noob- Annoying idiot (Anyone can be a noob but they are normally new users. People that are annoying and don't know what the hell they are talking about)

Urban Dictionary

PWI seems to have it's own odd internet lingo that 99 percent of other MO's don't use. Like QQing and Rolling.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Well, if your e-peenor was rly bigger youd be above retaliating and feeding a troll!

(lol, as for myself, 179 IQ. have a degree in civics, philosophy, and economics. minored in music lol)

Lol... but it's fun to retaliate and it makes her realize what she did wrong so she can actually improve herself to be a fully functional member of society b:chuckle.

Of course I'm beyond that, but I'm beyond a lot of stupid things.. like Skate-boarding. But it's so cool! b:dirty

Well from the last Internet IQ test that I paid some money to... I scored 162. Meh, maybe I'll get tested by a more offical source... maybe I can get some few points higher hehe.. That test was about 3 years ago.

edited May 2009
    Sorry, I"m from a private college :P. And I'm the top student of my class in Electrical Enginneer.

Yes you might be wondering why I'm an ****, but that's really not the real me lol.... Why would I hide my real personality in an online game? That's for you to guess and Me to know b:chuckle

The reason why I'm an **** is to pretty much well.. give the other side of the story. I'm sorry that I showed EE to be shallow for me. But trust me, for everyone else except for myself. They find EE to be "hard" and "challanging". Don't worry b:chuckle. It's really hard!

P.S. If your stuck on a godly difficult problem. You may PM me about it and I will 100% answer it.

Thanks for the offer but I made the remark for engineers in general. Unless you like to delve in completely different branches, you probably have no idea about what I study =P

And might wanna tone down your boasting. It makes your arguments that much harder to read. Just my 2 cents.
    edited May 2009
    You're not a noob but a newb
    Or does that not apply here?

Newb- New user (New players that are simply new)

Noob- Annoying idiot (Anyone can be a noob but they are normally new users. People that are annoying and don't know what the hell they are talking about)

Urban Dictionary

PWI seems to have it's own odd internet lingo that 99 percent of other MO's don't use. Like QQing and Rolling.
    Actually, R******* Online uses QQing and Rolling and NOOB and whatever all over their forums (#1 korean MMO on the market, scarier more amount of users than WOW) Its my former MMO, left because of how much those terms are abused, everyone there in the community is a self serving egotistical jack **** who oft times forgets sharing your opinion/being honest is the same thing as being an ****. Its never about aiding lowbies anymore in the class threads, they always break into flame wars. My hunter class guide there is the only one that hasnt recieved flaming lol... god I hate iRO -.-;
    edited May 2009
    Actually, R******* Online uses QQing and Rolling and NOOB and whatever all over their forums (#1 korean MMO on the market, scarier more amount of users than WOW) Its my former MMO, left because of how much those terms are abused, everyone there in the community is a self serving egotistical jack **** who oft times forgets sharing your opinion/being honest is the same thing as being an ****. Its never about aiding lowbies anymore in the class threads, they always break into flame wars. My hunter class guide there is the only one that hasnt recieved flaming lol... god I hate iRO -.-;

Hmm never heard of QQ or rolling on GW or D2 but those are kind old... b:shutup What's R********?

p.s. never heard someone use the word newb but I like this definition of it
    edited May 2009

I did not start anything... you are arguing ad hominem, meaning you seek to disqualify me rather than deal with my arguments. Yes, i'm easily baited and should work on that, doesn't mean i should be expected to back down when provoked. You wrote a pretty egomaniac post about how everyone was copying you and then felt a need to reply mine as if you had been addressed in it. I did let it go and wasn't picking a fight with you... I do have some respect for you so please don't get on my case.
    edited May 2009
    Hmm never heard of QQ or rolling on GW or D2 but those are kind old... b:shutup What's R********?

p.s. never heard someone use the word newb but I like this definition of it
    the censored term is ragnarok. its been out as long as diablo 2 has :P. 95% of these terms originate on WOW.

And rosa please use that term correctly, there is no ad hominem argumentum because there is no attack on your character or integrity. You -do- start arguments with posts you disagree with like OP in the parody thread "low levels ruined HIGH level event"
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2009

+1

Yeah, what's up with that? BTW, everyone join my new guild! We don't suk at all (even though I just started playing a week ago).
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    I find it cute you have now felt the need to descend into mysoginist and threatening comments. In adition to vulgar insults now i have to endure your being a chauvinistic pig... Make another comment about anything related to my gender or my body and you will regret it. A debate does imply a modicum of respect and you obviously don't have what it would take to argue either in an academic forum or in a court of law. Easy to say you're good at something you'll never have to do for real... My points to follow.
    edited May 2009
    rosa just stop. fanning flames and beating a dead horse is low.
    edited May 2009
    Let the talking to the mirror begin for you Surfer_Rosa.

Oh yea, If you win, you can be my girlfriend. If you lose, I'll just laugh at you like all the others I owned....

Let the games begin, shall we?

Why your a Hypocrite.. explained by ZephyrX to Surfer_Rosa

Proof #1

Umm.. you don't set a standard for educated people that you know of.. do you actually know about yourself? You don't set a standard for being educated.. while you call your own self educated. By no standard of which you can judge... How da heck did you call yourself educated?

Proof #2

I do.. and I just listed them (learn 2 read, noob)! Omg... your a hypocrite? And just assume? Oh yea... yup yup yup... please now provide an apology for me... maybe I won't laugh at you. I'm merciful b:chuckle

Why your a Coward.. explained by ZephyrX to Surfer_Rosa

Proof #1

It's nice that your studying law and all that and it certainly makes your ego as high as hell. I'm sorry that your a coward and you have to resort to boasting of your education to actually defend your claim. Instead of using factual evidence to properly debate. In other words, you failed at bull****ting.

Proof #2

Also, your avoiding a proper debate. Would it matter to a true master-debater (get it lol?) what your opponent acts like or looks like? No. The only thing you have to care about is what claims and what facts your opponent posses. Your clothing, attire, attitude has nothing to do with how well you can debate. You want to take the easy way out and discredit me because of my speech. Coward.. yes.. much?
    My characterizing myself as educated does not in itself imply that i don't acknowledge other forms of education... your argument is logically flawed. I did set a standard when i characterized classical education as a model and i do apologize to other readers for that, it was arrogant. However it does not in any way prove your point. The only reason i brought my background up was because i was defending myself against your claim of my lacking an education, which you had no factual basis to do in the first place.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    rosa just stop. fanning flames and beating a dead horse is low.

Sighs... true colors show....

Personally I have nothing against you Surfer_Rosa as a person in real life. Just your attitude sucks.

edited May 2009
    Sighs... true colors show....

Personally I have nothing against you Surfer_Rosa as a person in real life. Just your attitude sucks.
    QFT man :\ its a shame
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    My characterizing myself as educated does not in itself imply that i don't acknowledge other forms of education... your argument is logically flawed. I did set a standard when i characterized classical education as a model and i do apologize to other readers for that, it was arrogant. However it does not in any way prove your point. The only reason i brought my background up was because i was defending myself against your claim of my lacking an education, which you had no factual basis to do in the first place.

Sighs.... You don't see the bigger problem do you?

I could argue with you pointlessly about this stupid topic ... about who's right and who's wrong. Oh yea... it's really fun huh? Honestly, no one's going to budge and it all comes down to who can bull**** more out of their **** with "facts".

I can continue this if you wish, but I prefer to get to the heart of the matter....

Anyhow, if you see a person as less educated as you. What do you think of them? Tell me.

• Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    really you see them everywhere o.o every post....thats all.. ERRR XD lol i meant to say guide not \guild my bad >_> guide*

Do any of the people in this thread think that this should really be reguarding GUIDES and not the trolling thats happening?

All you trolls...that seems to be everyone but the first two posters...goto http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=260732