Mounts

Options
floodsan
floodsan Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Are all mounts sold in Cash shop or is there some in-game for sale?

Sorry for the newbish question xD
Post edited by floodsan on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i believe there is a horse you can buy for 2.5mil that is 8/9 speed at a pet related npc - someone mentioned this before i havent checked for sure though
    also there are 2 pets you can get with something like 30 silver dragon orders+40 copper ( or 40+50 somewhere around there)which is much more expensive then cs mounts
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    And there is always the possibility to buy mounts from other players. Cheapest I have seen on Sanctury was a panther for around 800,000. Also just buying the zen from other players against ingame money is a possibility.

So you do not have to buy zen there are other ways just have a look around in playershops or at the auctioneer ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    There are two different horses available for 2.5m (I think) available from the city of the lost's pet trainer, most likely there are more places to buy them, however.
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    There are DQ horses which aren't available from CS...
  • sarek
    sarek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    There are a total of 14 mounts in game that i know of:

1: The Panther, (black) 10 gold from cash shop

2: The Polar Bear, (white) 10 gold from cash shop

3: The Elephant, (grey-ish white) 20 gold from cash shop

4: The Deer, (brown with white spots) 20 gold from cash shop

5: The Kirn, (hmm hard to say its mostly blue-ish with blue flaming hooves and eyes) 30 gold from cash shop

6: The Raptor (red) 30 gold from cash shop

7: The Raptor (black) Can only be acquired through the referral system or other players but $200 irl has to be spent and $1 irl = 1 gold so it is EXTREMELY rare and expensive.

8: Midnight (Dark black with red flaming hooves and eyes) can only be aquired through other players as the Halloween event that included it as a prize is over i have seen it going for anywhere from 3-5 million in game coins

9: The Dark Charger (lighter black) 2,490,000 in game coins from any pet manager

10:The Crimson leaper (redish brown) 2,490,000 in game coins from any pet manager

11: The Swift Whitewind (white) 30 silver and 50 copper dragon orders get as exchange quest from any of the 3 dragon heralds

12: The Silver Mane (glowing white) 50 silver and 50 copper dragon orders get as exchange quest from any of the 3 dragon heralds

13: The Violet Lighting (glowing Violet/Purple) 50 silver and 50 copper dragon orders get as exchange quest from any of the 3 dragon heralds

14: The Boa/Snake 50 gold from cash shop although it is no longer available and can now only be acquired from other players

There that is all the riding mounts that i know of and their prices so hopefully this will help :)
    IGN: SomebodyCB
    Class: Slayer
    Level: 35
    Guild: None
    Server: Atlantis_1
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    sarek wrote: »
    11: The Swift Whitewind (white) 30 silver and 50 copper dragon orders get as exchange quest from any of the 3 dragon heralds

12: The Silver Mane (glowing white) 50 silver and 50 copper dragon orders get as exchange quest from any of the 3 dragon heralds

13: The Violet Lighting (glowing Violet/Purple) 50 silver and 50 copper dragon orders get as exchange quest from any of the 3 dragon heralds

There that is all the riding mounts that i know of and their prices so hopefully this will help :)

Just curious, does anyone know the speeds for the DQ horses?

-Weng
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    lol why the poll?

Who knows, but if anyone put yes they are true noobs!!!b:thanks
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • sarek
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Swift Whitewind lvl1: 8 m/s lvl11: 9 m/s

Silver Mane lvl1: 8 m/s lvl11: 9 m/s

Violet Lightning lvl1: 8 m/s lvl11: 9 m/s

Hope that helps :)
  • skilll
    skilll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

5: The Kirn, (hmm hard to say its mostly blue-ish with blue flaming hooves and eyes) 30 gold from cash shop

7: The Raptor (black) Can only be acquired through the referral system or other players but $200 irl has to be spent and $1 irl = 1 gold so it is EXTREMELY rare and expensive.

8: Midnight (Dark black with red flaming hooves and eyes) can only be aquired through other players as the Halloween event that included it as a prize is over i have seen it going for anywhere from 3-5 million in game coins

9: The Dark Charger (lighter black) 2,490,000 in game coins from any pet manager

10:The Crimson leaper (redish brown) 2,490,000 in game coins from any pet manager

14: The Boa/Snake 50 gold from cash shop although it is no longer available and can now only be acquired from other players

but arent there more like the hell hound,and Chieftain's Battlecat .

there herehttp://www.ecatomb.net/mount-r.php
  • sarek
    edited November 2008
    Options
    yes but they can only be aquired in different versions of pw so i didnt list them. the mounts i listed are all the mounts in pwi. i would assume that the rest will eventually make it to pwi seeing as most the items in pwi are also in pw-my-en (the Malaysia version)
  • Rlkku - Heavens Tear
    Rlkku - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Ty for posting this but i am curious, if i just wanted to buy any of these mounts with ingame coins, how much are each? Especially the DQ horses...how much do players sell all these mounts for?
    ~~Romanian Princess~~
  • Hildeborg - Heavens Tear
    Hildeborg - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1 Gold = 100k Coins

So a panther would be 1 million, sometimes more, sometimes less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkprincss
    darkprincss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i want to get 1 of the horses you can get at the pet trainers and i wanted to know if any of you have good ideas on how to get the cash really fast i am level 16 and i know you have to be level 20 to ride it but i have over 100k right now so if any of you can tell me how to level up and get awesome cash i would be glad
  • Prancers - Heavens Tear
    Prancers - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i never knew u could ride a horse at lvl 20. am i missing something?? i also never knwe u could ride a panther at lvl 20 but some when i got my panther is says "lvl 20" ... im def missing something.
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i never knew u could ride a horse at lvl 20. am i missing something?? i also never knwe u could ride a panther at lvl 20 but some when i got my panther is says "lvl 20" ... im def missing something.
    Go type "spur" in the search function window and please don't necro old threads...