Suggestions. . .

Blessedkiss - Sanctuary
Blessedkiss - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
I suggest you guys:
1.) Allow Venomancers to purify their pets. [CHANGED] I think that CLERICS should be able to heal a Venomancer's pet!!!
2.) That ya'll add a botique item that allows you to search all cat shops for the location and price of any item.
3.) Make it easier to loot items and money, ie. pets that loot for you, auto loot.
4.) Fix the glitch where the phoenix gets stuck in the ground when the ground is not level.
5.) Get rid of the cat shops in Arch, ie. add an instance dungeon that can be accessed by an npc in each major city.
6.) Get rid of the cat shops and upgrade the auction house, allow people to put things up for auction without a fee.
7.) Allow flying pets in dungeons.
8.) Allow people to attack while riding on pets.
9.) Allow people to mail more than one item at a time, possibly increase in charge by increments of 100coin per an item.
10.) Sell a botique item that opens an npc held shop (an npc, created like a cat shop, with the sole purpose of selling the items you choose), also sell this in-game at an npc.
11.) Give each person a "Call to Duty", or tab, for each boss needed to kill for a quest. (This ensures that lower levels will receive help for killing these bosses), ie. Jewelscalen.
12.) Allow a lower delay for mailed items.
13.) Sell higher level potions.
14.) Make it where you can save your log-in information.
15.) Make a "Platinum" HP and MP Charm, with more MP and HP. [already out in other versions]

[newly added]
16.) A guild hall would be nice. (with the ability to store items there)
17.) I would like a closet for my botique items.
18.) The ability to configure our own keys. (more than just the numbers and F keys)
19.) Pets that would go back to town and npc items. (ever played Fate?)
20.) Pet bags. (Fate too, Maple Story allows you to use these as a looting device)[Specification: The pet bag would be like the character bag, it would hold more items. Like a possible bag extension.]
21.) I would really like to see a voice option for the game.

Thanks for reading!
-Jen
Post edited by Blessedkiss - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Blessedkiss - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I did submit a ticket as well, I would like to hear what other people have to say.

** I know people think that Venomancers are over powered, but what the hay. =D**

b:chuckle

-Jen

(Side-Note) These are merely suggestions, no need to flame!
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Some of those items will never be implemented. Like nr 1, 8, 10, 11 probably. Its sad, but true.

Allowing venos to purify their pets will make them able to solo ANYTHING, unless the boss has super high attack. More ppl will just cry that venos are OP.
    Btw, nr 4 affects all air pets, not just phoenixes. And i'd like to see this fixed too, i'm tired of my piggy getting stuck behind an ant hill.
    edited April 2009
    Some of those items will never be implemented. Like nr 1, 8, 10, 11 probably. Its sad, but true.

Allowing venos to purify their pets will make them able to solo ANYTHING, unless the boss has super high attack. More ppl will just cry that venos are OP.
    Btw, nr 4 affects all air pets, not just phoenixes. And i'd like to see this fixed too, i'm tired of my piggy getting stuck behind an ant hill.

Good to hear that my complaints aren't just all my own.. I know that people will just complain that Venomancers are even more over powered but it could be helpful to everyone.b:chuckle

-Jen
  • Jitora - Lost City
    Jitora - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I suggest you guys:
    1.) Allow Venomancers to purify their pets.

I'm not gonna cry OP or anything..but this is the sole reason why Tanks are needed in alot of cases..take that away..and..bye bye Barbs.
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I forgot to mention. The platinum charms exist already. Whether they'll be in our version, remains to be seen.

HP charm, heals 1.2 mil HP
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/15761

MP charm, heals 1.8 mil MP
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/15760
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    can general summer's bow from the supply box glow too pleeeeeze? b:sad
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I agree with Jitora, allowing Veno to Pure pets would make barbs in PVE play almost obsolete. I think you Venos do well enough without it.

As for flying pets, if you have a Herc whats the point? With reflect your Herc does more damage to any boss then your phoenix would do, considering your phoenix will get owned by most bosses. b:chuckle
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I also suggested that pets loot for you. Or a special CS pet is released that does it and that's all it does. So a Veno would be able to call that pet as well. Picking up loot is annoying sometimes when you are using a Golem.
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I also suggested that pets loot for you. Or a special CS pet is released that does it and that's all it does. So a Veno would be able to call that pet as well. Picking up loot is annoying sometimes when you are using a Golem.

Picking up loot is a pain. Period.
    While i'm spending time picking up loot, i could have started killing the next mob, so a pet that picks up loot will be very nice to have.
    edited April 2009

the purpose of this post is solely for the purpose of proposing new ideas for the gms to consider adding and to see who else likes these ideas..

on another note.. maybe it would be possible for them to make a fairy that you could pick up loot.. or add that option to the genies that are about to come out (those things look like fairies anyways.. lolol)
    [maybe the baby (all-class) pets should have this option]

thanks for letting me know that they already had platinum charms.. i think they should release them on pwi.. that would be great =D

I also suggest that they might have a way for you to send your pet to town to sell items to the npcs =D it would come back over time..
    [again maybe baby pets could do this]

I also wish that I could configure the keyboard to my liking instead of just being able to use the number keys and the f keys..(thats annoying)

Another thing that would be great would be hmm.. a closet for my botique clothes...

They could add a guild hall as well.. that would be cool and allow the guild member to store items there...
    [there would need to be an instance for this though]
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Another thing that would be great would be hmm.. a closet for my botique clothes...

There is one of those also, not implemented yet.
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I also suggest that they might have a way for you to send your pet to town to sell items to the npcs =D it would come back over time..
    [again maybe baby pets could do this]

That'd be cool, you'd occasionally see some pet just traveling all by itself to town. I haven't ever seen such a thing, but it'd be interesting.
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I suggest you guys:
    No... I want your pets to die
    2.) That ya'll add a botique item that allows you to search all cat shops for the location and price of any item.
    Well maybe, provided you do the coding for the company at zero cost.
    3.) Make it easier to loot items and money, ie. pets that loot for you, auto loot.
    Sure, I'm lazy like that
    4.) Fix the glitch where the phoenix gets stuck in the ground when the ground is not level.
    How about fix the glitch about the hax damage of the Phoenix instead?
    5.) Get rid of the cat shops in Arch, ie. add an instance dungeon that can be accessed by an npc in each major city.
    What's wrong with cat shops in Arch? I use them bub.
    6.) Get rid of the cat shops and upgrade the auction house, allow people to put things up for auction without a fee.
    What's wrong with cat shops? And if Auction House has no fee, I will offically flood it with 1 Star level 1 equips just because I"m cool. Muwhahah have fun searching suckas!
    7.) Allow flying pets in dungeons
    Make dungeons 3D first of all
    Sure, and eliminate cast time, cooldown time, and mana cost for spells also. And remove the damage calculation and make every spell do 1 hit kos.
    9.) Allow people to mail more than one item at a time, possibly increase in charge by increments of 100coin per an item.
    Yes, we need this... need... well it's more of a want.. But I like saying need
    10.) Sell a botique item that opens an npc held shop (an npc, created like a cat shop, with the sole purpose of selling the items you choose), also sell this in-game at an npc.
    didn't WoW have this? And it requires like lv 400 Engineering or some **** like that? Well... I wonder what would be the requirements in Perfect World?
    11.) Give each person a "Call to Duty", or tab, for each boss needed to kill for a quest. (This ensures that lower levels will receive help for killing these bosses), ie. Jewelscalen.
    Wait instead of being flooded by 3 noobs asking for FB help. I'm bombarded with 100 noobs asking for help. Anyhow, I gave up on helping stupid noobs.
    Sure, sounds good.
    Umm... we already have them. Just ask your local Apothcary. They heal a lot.. like.. a lot. Oh it's not under Trade List. It's under Manufacture ****
    Sure, didn't they already do that?
    15.) Make a "Platinum" HP and MP Charm, with more MP and HP. [already out in other versions]
    Sure why not? Who doesn't love charms? Wait... this promotes even more laziness! ...... I AGREE! HELL YEA!

[newly added]
    Sure, just provide me the coding for it and I'll sell it to the company for 1 dolla.
    Me too... wanna be the hero and code it for me?
    18.) The ability to configure our own keys. (more than just the numbers and F keys)
    Oh god.... can I mount you? If your not a girl, I will slap myself. Well.. that's like the G-spot for me baby... I need this to pwn all the stupid noobs on Lost City with my 1337 skills of clicking buttons and my 0.1 second reaction time.
    Dam... how lazy can you be? Wait.. its improves botting! Woot! I agree *EDIT ZephyrX was banned for helping with botting* b:cry
    20.) Pet bags. (Fate too, Maple Story allows you to use these as a looting device)
    Hi....girl, while we are doing it. Should I do 100% of the work and let you enjoy the entire experience? Wait... I decline your offer to ride with me <.<... Lazy girl

Thanks for reading!
    -Jen

Msg 2 long... red is kawaii
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
    edited April 2009
    manfor wrote: »
    That'd be cool, you'd occasionally see some pet just traveling all by itself to town. I haven't ever seen such a thing, but it'd be interesting.

lolol.. I don't think it would actually go to town (although in fate it did).. but since this is a multiplayer game, I'd assume that it would just disappear and after the time was up it would reappear.. it would be quite chaotic if a bunch of pets just roamed around.. people would run around saying "its a Hercules I wanna catch it!" or "Baby bunny.. lets run people.. get it before someone else does" lolol
    edited April 2009
    I suggest you guys:
    No... I want your pets to die
    Yes, this may be an outrageous suggestion, but anyone who just made a VENOMANCER could benefit from this. And as you can see I am a CLERIC.
    Well maybe, provided you do the coding for the company at zero cost.
    I'm not a programmer, if I was I would, but I'm not. Also, these are suggestions.
    Sure, I'm lazy like that
    Aren't we all just a little bit? It would make Perfect World a little more "perfect".
    How about fix the glitch about the hax damage of the Phoenix instead?
    I don't think that it is a **** that the Phoenix does so much damage. I think it is fair. Honestly, who is going to attack a pet? Why not just kill its owner? Why don't you go develop the codes to fix the bug and help everyone out for free, so people like you stop complaining about Venomancers being too powerful for something that is beyond their control.
    What's wrong with cat shops in Arch? I use them bub.
    Nothing is wrong with cat shops, the problem lies in the server errors that a large population in pw receive. I am just suggesting an alternative to this problem. Also, the cat shops are very disorderly.
    What's wrong with cat shops? And if Auction House has no fee, I will offically flood it with 1 Star level 1 equips just because I"m cool. Muwhahah have fun searching suckas!
    Once again, I am just offering an alternative to the never ending lag in Arch. One of the reasons why the Auction House thing should not happen is because of abusers like yourself. On a side note, hopefully, they will upgrade the Auction House enough that you will be able to search for items with specific stats (so I can weed out your bogas attempts to selling items).
    7.) Allow flying pets in dungeons
    Make dungeons 3D first of all
    Agreed, I would like to jump, flip, and fly. =D
    Sure, and eliminate cast time, cooldown time, and mana cost for spells also. And remove the damage calculation and make every spell do 1 hit kos.
    Your suggestions are outrageous and my was genuine.
    Yes, we need this... need... well it's more of a want.. But I like saying need
    I would LIKE this, but I do not NEED it.
    didn't WoW have this? And it requires like lv 400 Engineering or some **** like that? Well... I wonder what would be the requirements in Perfect World?

Once again, this is a suggestion.
    Wait instead of being flooded by 3 noobs asking for FB help. I'm bombarded with 100 noobs asking for help. Anyhow, I gave up on helping stupid noobs.
    My point exactly.
    Sure, sounds good.
    Umm... we already have them. Just ask your local Apothcary. They heal a lot.. like.. a lot. Oh it's not under Trade List. It's under Manufacture ****
    I said "sell" I did not say manufacture. The highest level potion you can obtain through the Apothecary is a level 60 potion. If you would like higher level potions you either have to find the from drops or manufacture potions, this is a pain.
    Sure, didn't they already do that?
    I have not seen the options to save my log-in information. Each time I log into the game I need to retype my user name and password.
    Sure why not? Who doesn't love charms? Wait... this promotes even more laziness! ...... I AGREE! HELL YEA!
    My intentions are not to be lazy, my intentions is to have a smoother game-play.

[newly added]
    Sure, just provide me the coding for it and I'll sell it to the company for 1 dolla.
    Once again, I am not a programmer.
    Me too... wanna be the hero and code it for me?
    Oh god.... can I mount you? If your not a girl, I will slap myself. Well.. that's like the G-spot for me baby... I need this to pwn all the stupid noobs on Lost City with my 1337 skills of clicking buttons and my 0.1 second reaction time.
    Dam... how lazy can you be? Wait.. its improves botting! Woot! I agree *EDIT ZephyrX was banned for helping with botting*
    Why bot in a game? Isn't the object of a game to PLAY THE GAME?
    20.) Pet bags. (Fate too, Maple Story allows you to use these as a looting device)
    Hi....girl, while we are doing it. Should I do 100% of the work and let you enjoy the entire experience? Wait... I decline your offer to ride with me <.<... Lazy girl
    When I said pet bag, I meant a bag to hold more items, maybe a mount could carry extra items for you.

Thanks for reading!
    -Jen

Msg 2 long... red is kawaii
    Pink is Jen
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009

The AH limits how many items you can put up for sale, so flooding it would require several toons working together. Doable but a pain.

I agree with there needs to be some sort of order imposed on cat shops. I for one when I do cat shop try to place myself in a spot with a decent amount of space around me....invariably there tends to end up with at least one cat shop right next to me after a time. /facepalm Makes me wish there was some sort of cat shop combat, so I could take that one out. Also it would make Kantorek's sig plausible to actually occur. Which would def be a plus
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • nessaia
    nessaia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Iv got one suggestion, it would be nice to have a small pigments that could be used for dyeing the ornaments on clothing that are currently left with fixed color (:
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Let me add what I think about this
    I suggest you guys:
    No need for that as it would only make situation even worse (meaning more flames). Purifying is cleric's speciality, not veno's
    It wouldn't sell well, so I doubt that it would be implemented. Besides it would bring even more problems - imagine list of catshops, their items and price at West Archo b:shocked
    I am for this. It is bothersome to pick up all drops :(
    Not only Nix, but all air pets
    Trading instance? Sounds nice, but would make Archo a ghost town and trading instance would be even more laggy than Archo. Better set a certain amount of catshops possible in one town or part of town
    Catshops should stay. Imagine if you in real life would have to buy everything from e-bay as there would be no shops. Player shops are a must and can't be replaced with auction
    No need for that, unless you really want to use Nix to pk (in SP).
    I think there is no need for that, but can't think of any good argument to prove it >.<
    Would be nice, but then again - I (and probably more ppl) would abuse this system to use postbox as extra safe keeping place
    Didn't understand this one. As your personal NPC? Then Archo would be full of players' NPC selling items.
    I agree with this. Many bosses are to nasty to kill and getting a squad for them is too hard. All squad should benefit from killing boss.
    Sure, I never really understood why we have to wait an hour to get the mail
    Probably would be good... though, I haven't bought even a single pot for 10 or 20 lvls - I get enough from drops
    I kinda disagree with this. I prefer to retype it over and over - safer.

Sounds good

[newly added]
    Who would have access to those items? all members? only officers?
    We just have to wait for that... it is "comming soon". Maybe we will get it this year.... maybe....
    Would be great! I want more spells on hot keys!
    heh... I could grind nonestop
    *thumbs up* more place where to keep items for all packrats! I liked this idea from Linage II, where you could let your pet carry pet food, so he could consume it whenever it gets hungry

Thanks for reading!
    -Jen

Btw, all "pet suggestions" should be implemented on all class pets too, otherwise venos will really become too overpowered. Btw, would pet drop items at death too?
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I made a thread about adding purify and pretty much got flamed. :O
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009

-Jen

This is something suggested before, but related more to the vault/bank option.
    I think a guild hall would really be an excellent add. It could be accessed just like a squad accesses a dungeon : only the members can go in!

It would add a lot to the community of the guild(especially guilds lev2+), as people could meet here from time to time, see actually how the others look like, not the just guild chatting all day and meet randomly at FBs, world bosses, etc.
    And yes, to make it more functional a vault/bank option would really improve things.

To make it interesting you can add to the guildhall a library I.E. where you can add different in-guild guides, mottos, articles on different topics written by the members. Or you can add a guild history... and so far.
    Note: I know some of the ideas (library, history) above can be approached on a forum or a dedicated guild web site, but having these options in-game would really contribute to the atmosphere!

Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I suggest you guys:
    No need for that as it would only make situation even worse (meaning more flames). Purifying is cleric's speciality, not veno's
    Let me change this, I would like for clerics to have the ability to purify a venomancer's pet.
    It wouldn't sell well, so I doubt that it would be implemented. Besides it would bring even more problems - imagine list of catshops, their items and price at West Archo
    Yes, this could be confusing.
    I am for this. It is bothersome to pick up all drops :(
    Yeah, looting is a pain.
    Not only Nix, but all air pets
    I didn't know until this post that it happened with all pets.
    Trading instance? Sounds nice, but would make Archo a ghost town and trading instance would be even more laggy than Archo. Better set a certain amount of catshops possible in one town or part of town
    Your idea is great too. But how many? There is such a large amount of people on each server that the amount would still have to be large. I also suggest that they place the Crazy Stone people in separate places than the world quest people, this is the reason why people put their cat shops there.
    Catshops should stay. Imagine if you in real life would have to buy everything from e-bay as there would be no shops. Player shops are a must and can't be replaced with auction
    This is true.
    A nix could be useful for at least DD on bosses though.
    I think there is no need for that, but can't think of any good argument to prove it >.<
    It's not necessary but it could be cool.
    Would be nice, but then again - I (and probably more ppl) would abuse this system to use postbox as extra safe keeping place
    I think other people, like myself already do this. Anyways, you can only have just so much mail. Your box does get full sometimes.
    Didn't understand this one. As your personal NPC? Then Archo would be full of players' NPC selling items.
    This personal NPC will look basically identical to the normal cat shops, but instead of someone being connected to the server there would be a ghost (program) that would be holding the shop. This would possibly reduce lag.
    I agree with this. Many bosses are to nasty to kill and getting a squad for them is too hard. All squad should benefit from killing boss.
    Totally, some bosses are ridiculously hard to kill and the people helping gain absolutely nothing from it.
    Sure, I never really understood why we have to wait an hour to get the mail
    I don't get it either.
    Probably would be good... though, I haven't bought even a single pot for 10 or 20 lvls - I get enough from drops
    Yeah you generally pick up enough while training, but think of the people who don't constantly GRIND to gain level. People who do TT runs or help with bosses use these potions up during that time. The NPC selling higher level potions will eliminate this.
    I kinda disagree with this. I prefer to retype it over and over - safer.
    Well in order to keep it more "safe" they could add a pin that you have to click the numbers for. Also, if someone is so bad as to **** your computer to get a screen name and password, they could just log your key strokes.
    Sounds good
    I wouldn't mind paying slightly more for some extra MP and HP in my charms.

[newly added]
    Who would have access to those items? all members? only officers?
    I think that the guild hall should be limited to level 3 factions, you could pay a couple mil to buy the guild hall of your choice (have different schemes), then you could pay a couple mil to add each NPC of your choice to this guild hall, there would be a separate type of bank NPC that you could only access in the guild hall in this NPC would allow each character to have their own allotted amount of slots, then there would be a space that the entire guild could access, and finally a section that only ranking officers could access, this would benefit all members of the guild and give everyone more bank room.
    We just have to wait for that... it is "comming soon". Maybe we will get it this year.... maybe....
    I think it should come out SOONER rather than LATER.
    Would be great! I want more spells on hot keys!
    I like that you have the ability to set more than one preset but, I would prefer to use different keys.
    heh... I could grind nonestop
    It could be cool. =D
    *thumbs up* more place where to keep items for all packrats! I liked this idea from Linage II, where you could let your pet carry pet food, so he could consume it whenever it gets hungry
    I think that instead of pets, it should be the pet MOUNTS (the ones you ride on).

Thanks for reading!
    -Jen

Damewort = Blue

Jen = Purple
    edited April 2009
    I made a thread about adding purify and pretty much got flamed. :O

People seem to like to do that here... I guess that goes with all forums.. but I think suggesting that Clerics have the ability to do it doesn't seem to be going too far on the limb.
    edited April 2009
    This is something suggested before, but related more to the vault/bank option.
    I think a guild hall would really be an excellent add. It could be accessed just like a squad accesses a dungeon : only the members can go in!

It would add a lot to the community of the guild(especially guilds lev2+), as people could meet here from time to time, see actually how the others look like, not the just guild chatting all day and meet randomly at FBs, world bosses, etc.
    And yes, to make it more functional a vault/bank option would really improve things.

To make it interesting you can add to the guildhall a library I.E. where you can add different in-guild guides, mottos, articles on different topics written by the members. Or you can add a guild history... and so far.
    Note: I know some of the ideas (library, history) above can be approached on a forum or a dedicated guild web site, but having these options in-game would really contribute to the atmosphere!

Cheers!

I really like your ideas. =D You should submit a ticket and tell them. =D The idea of have a Guild Library is genius, it would allow the leader the ability to see who is active and when they were on last. The forum type deal sounds great, it would allow newer members to get the older member's insight without the older members having to go through all the trouble of explaining it many times over. Maybe they could put an NPC Trainer of each type in the guild hall and if you would like to know something about those types of characters you could click on the trainer and read all about it (what others had submitted there).
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I suggest you guys:
    Let me change this, I would like for clerics to have the ability to purify a venomancer's pet.
    I still say "no" to this idea, for the same reason why clerics shouldn't be able to heal/buff pets. Pets should remain veno's specialty. With clerics being able to do a positive effect on pet, barbs role would decrease

Your idea is great too. But how many? There is such a large amount of people on each server that the amount would still have to be large. I also suggest that they place the Crazy Stone people in separate places than the world quest people, this is the reason why people put their cat shops there.
    I meant that cities should be divided into squares and only one shop per square So all shops would be distribute evenly over all city. About amount - not sure
    A nix could be useful for at least DD on bosses though.

One word: Scorpion
    I think that instead of pets, it should be the pet MOUNTS (the ones you ride on).

If mounts has it, then pets should also have it. But I still say that Auto-Feeding system would be awesome :)

As you probably didn't noticed it before:
    Btw, all "pet suggestions" should be implemented on all class pets too, otherwise venos will really become too overpowered. Btw, would pet drop items at death too?
    edited April 2009
    I honestly think there should be a way for pets to be purified, whether it be a venomancer doing it or another class. How about this, in order to keep barbarians useful we let them purify the pets?
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My eyes!
    Well, I got used to it. Actually it fits nicely with the dark background!

Anyway, I fully 100% with your suggestion.
    No need to add why.
    It'll make our lives easier.
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I suggest you guys:
    1.) Allow Venomancers to purify their pets. [CHANGED] I think that CLERICS should be able to heal a Venomancer's pet!!!

[newly added]
    20.) Pet bags. (Fate too, Maple Story allows you to use these as a looting device)[Specification: The pet bag would be like the character bag, it would hold more items. Like a possible bag extension.]
    21.) I would really like to see a voice option for the game.

Thanks for reading!
    -Jen
    *yay* Agree * consent * all around YESH! i would love to see most if not all of these suggestions implemented in the future.. the only prob is.. the Devs that make the game need to hear this.. Gm's can only submit this... its really the Devs you gotta kiss arsh too.
    edited April 2009
    I don't know any Devs.. otherwise I'd be kissing away b:kiss lolol
  • FinalFantasy - Dreamweaver
    FinalFantasy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I agree about the Auction House.This needs to be the only source of ALL buying and selling transactions between players.Who wants to waste time searching for shop selling what you want when you would be able to find any item you wanted in one place.Plus it would get rid of all the shops blocking views in the cities.