death?

liamm6
liamm6 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
b:worriedWhen you die (not in a pvp situation) d'you lose any equipped items/inventory items?
Post edited by liamm6 on

Comments

• Padixeric - Sanctuary
    Padixeric - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yes, you might, chance is pretty low, but i already lost stuff twice...

50 hp pots gone, 'cause i was afk, but since i play a cleric and intended to give 'em away anyway ... hopefully some1 makes good use of them ^^
  • liamm6
    liamm6 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    unlucky, and thanks for the info b:victory
  • Padixeric - Sanctuary
    Padixeric - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you're welcome

little advice: if you have stuff you can't wear yet, but really look forward to it -> leave it in bank (safer there ^^)

ps: somewhere in a thread someone actually mentioned the chance to drop something while getting killed from mobs... dunno where atm though
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you're welcome

little advice: if you have stuff you can't wear yet, but really look forward to it -> leave it in bank (safer there ^^)

ps: somewhere in a thread someone actually mentioned the chance to drop something while getting killed from mobs... dunno where atm though

You can drop from being killed by a mob. Although it is only a 1% chance.

See Death Penalty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi,

I really wouldn't worry a great deal about losing items when killed by a monster, it's never happened to me and I've never seen it happen to anyone in FB's or TT's. I know there is approximately a 10% chance to drop items in your inventory if you are white named and get PK'd so always make sure your valuables are safe in your bank.

It's a REALLY low chance when killed by a monster though.

Edit:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/pvp

There you go! When killed by a monster only a 1% chance to drop ONE item. You can find out all the drop rates for PK at that link too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com