not as hard as he thought

124»

Comments

• Hyena - Harshlands
    Hyena - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You're such an idiot. EVERYONE can watch the video and see for THEMSELVES you snuck up behind me. Haha. No one is gonna wanna join your faction if your faction is the most hunted. Haha. Let me live? LMAO. You're funny. You told me straight up you wouldn't attack me because I was with a squad. You're stupid.

read my last post please and i stayed by you after telling you im right there above you... i could have attacked if i was scared i wouldnt have told you i was there as video shows you in a squad does not matter to me :P

OOMMGG you lvled????!!!!
  • Raichi - Harshlands
    Raichi - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You told me you didn't attack me because I was with so many people. You're a fvckin' idiot. Everytime you leave sz SOMEONE is going to pk you. You're not gonna be able to get ANYTHING done. I think it's hilarious how you got a lvl 70+ Barb friend to help you for what? 5 - 10 minutes, then he leaves after being told to stay out of it and joins Heavenly, a faction you talked SO much **** about. LOL.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You're such an idiot. EVERYONE can watch the video and see for THEMSELVES you snuck up behind me. Haha. No one is gonna wanna join your faction if your faction is the most hunted. Haha. Let me live? LMAO. You're funny. You told me straight up you wouldn't attack me because I was with a squad. You're stupid.

First of all 'lolumad' it's a game for christ sake. lol

Secondly how can you whine about someone 'sneaking up on you' you have a rotating camera, a mini map which clearly shows other players AND if you press T it shows you the names of every player in your vicinity. Get some better excuses.

I wish I had have rolled a PvP server. :(
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wish I had have rolled a PvP server. :(

I heard we are allowed to PvP at 90
  • Hyena - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    You told me you didn't attack me because I was with so many people. You're a fvckin' idiot. Everytime you leave sz SOMEONE is going to pk you. You're not gonna be able to get ANYTHING done. I think it's hilarious how you got a lvl 70+ Barb friend to help you for what? 5 - 10 minutes, then he leaves after being told to stay out of it and joins Heavenly, a faction you talked SO much **** about. LOL.

others responded for me LOL

ps i didnt get that barb Saveless saw 10 of you calling me a pussi for not leaving town alone and simpl told me it was safe to leave town now.. i never knew him before that and he even told you he didnt know me.. he simply was not gonna let you pick on me while you out numbered me so much and out lvled.. i one on oned your veno hp charm to hp charm i killed her pet then i killed her with him makin sure the rest of you stayed out of it.. she out lvled me.. then xira got owned chasing me when i was actualy just leading her out for him... then i ran cirlces around her outside sz whil she couldnt kill me at 65 becouse she banked her hh bow so that saveless wouldnt get to take it.. this whole time where were you in sz... you said **** xira im not her friend she can die ill stay where its safe...and all i hear from you guys is QQ about my hp charm if you cant afford 80cents on a charm you shouldnt be playing because you shouldnt have internet
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    Requeil - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL, it was fun :D

Can't see the images though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ZOMG sneak up!!!

Horray for new further zoom out b:victory (not that idiots won't still get snuck up on)
  • Hyena - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    ZOMG sneak up!!!

Horray for new further zoom out b:victory (not that idiots won't still get snuck up on)

i smell a QQ acomin!
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hyena stop talkin $hit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    Dotsy - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone roll this nub n get it over with ^^
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I would, but I don't feel like chasing a god damn wolf riding a raptor all over SZ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Are you serious?
    Giving a lowbie trashtalker 11 pages of non-factor space on forum?
    Geez
    Someone close this thread already ...
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This has been dead for a week, necromancer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Good Lord >_> this thread was dying. WTF brought it back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Low level drama gotta love it. /thread let it die out..
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ok well for starters.. we have more than 2 i told you 2 simpl becouse me and buddy play together and that is only reason it was formed.. video shows me not sneaking up but in fact charging many members of your and heavenlys guild in wich you had some higher lvls in that group..and i let raichi live twice today only becouse she totaly loves me.. and i would feel bad killing her

as you can hear projex say "theres a ****load of them" and yet you ddnt manage to kill him a 30 that had just turned 30 and you only downed me after my mission was accomplished with all those peopl attacking me in that video...

we also have no aspiration to grow as a faction... soon however we will be providing other factions with free ventrilo to help them save money we have made a list of factions we will not allow this option and we are still adding we are not adding based on who kills us but what they say to us.. as pvp is part of the game
    AHEM if u talk about heavenly come speak with me and ull see what heavenly can do ^.- b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.