SERVER ERROR - Sanctuary!

HoVulpes - Sanctuary
HoVulpes - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
like i heard im not the only one who is having this problem. so here i go:
while passing route in Archosaur, west part of town, crossroads with most of shops, im gettin "server error" comunicate. and have to relog -.- why is that? 90% times im going there, i just can predict that it will happen...
Post edited by HoVulpes - Sanctuary on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That maybe a problem with the connection. Sounds like it is just too much for it to handle as West Archosaur is full with people at nearly all times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selabur - Sanctuary
    Selabur - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    is there a technical thing going on in pw?... i can't enter my account in sanctuary...
    If today is perfect, then there's no need for tomorrow
  • aryannamage
    edited April 2009
    Currently the servers are down for maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rioshi - Sanctuary
    Rioshi - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Appreciated, however mostly its just the amount of shops that are allowed to populate a single area. Considering many keep their cat shops up overnight to get money while sleeping... is their a way that they can at least be distibuted evenly without clogging up the sink as it were?

Edit: Also, if I get one more msn message about this.... Anyways, there seems to be some concern regarding the server itself. Will the frequent modifications and patches be a regular feature with all the new improvements, or is this merely a temporary unforeseen setback?

-Rio
    ---
    Just a fool for life~
  • Selabur - Sanctuary
    Selabur - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ^ I agree that a solution should be made to either distribute or limit the cats to prevent clogging so to say.
    If today is perfect, then there's no need for tomorrow
  • aryannamage
    edited April 2009
    Edit: Also, if I get one more msn message about this.... Anyways, there seems to be some concern regarding the server itself. Will the frequent modifications and patches be a regular feature with all the new improvements, or is this merely a temporary unforeseen setback?

-Rio

Normally maintenance is only once a week. Tonights maintenance is due to some issues with the AH which could not be fixed in time during the last one. They tried but it just wasn't possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ithildwen - Sanctuary
    Ithildwen - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    How long is this maintanance going to take (roughly)?
  • Ithildwen - Sanctuary
    Ithildwen - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Right, dont' answer... b:laugh
    The servers are back up again! b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.