FB question for those spammers in wc

2»

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What is this WINE that people use for FB's?

I feel bad since I have had FB's done and not even known about wines to be given to your helpers.

Wines are to get rid of mobs. Helpers usually want you to wine fb39/51 but the problem is that you need some mobs inside. You should do what many people here say. Get friends to go to your fbs so you don't get cheated with loots.
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL!!! @ all the butthurt WC FB apammers in this thread.

Umm... if you're spamming WC, you're not just "offering help", you're begging for FBs. At least don't be shamed to admit that much :P
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i hate FBs i hate my FBs i hate others FBs ...

"sexy squad doing your fb 19-89 59+ wined"
    "Barb in santa suit tanking all fbs from 19 to 89..."
    "girls in bikiny helping wth your FB"

you call this begging? ROFLMAO...b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I dont suppose the word "Advertise" makes sense to you.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So you spam us day in and out begging for FBs, wanting rep and exp right?

So tell me this... if youre just -using- us for free rep and exp... why should we have to pay for the wine that you expect and demand of us to pay for ourselves?

Shouldnt the people begging for the FBs pay for all if not atleast half of said wine? We dont -have- to give you free rep you know.

and recently being said more in the spam.. "tabber keeps 3* and molds." Say its an FB70 or 79+ etc and one of those rare tauren cheifs, misty forest, etc drops. Are you seriously going to give me a 10-15m mold like you promised if it doesnt go to me off the random party 9 times out of 10 loot distributions you make? I dont really believe you would :P. Why lie :). Ive had 3 friends ripped off already because of these examples listed.

/endrant

they finish your cult quest, or whatever quest you have in there. you dont HAVE to give us free rep, but considering some of us can grind 100k+ exp in an hour solo, we dont HAVE to burn charms and deal with repair costs to help you with your quest. yeah, i had a barb friend who lost 100k off his charm in fb59 cuz the cleric was terrible. and you want him to cough up wine money?
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I dont suppose the word "Advertise" makes sense to you.

~Morgul

ermm i'm not beeing meen its just funny b:chuckle
    you are from Sanctuary you who sais "Barb in a santa suit" now tell me that isnt funny?? common, common, tell me.. its cute and funny b:thanks

And besides, i would never trust strangers "girls in bikiny" to do my fb it just better to do it with ppl you know. in voice chat and all that, you can actualy make it a fun run, and get somthing good out of it :)
    i know that ppl that say they give 3* and mold to tabbers usualy do but why risk it?
    the other day my friend got "weel of fate" and i t would have been bad if she would have lost it... maybe they would have givven it to her and than again .. maybe not!
    So i understand "Advertise" and it amuses me 90% of the time

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Umm... if you're spamming WC, you're not just "offering help", you're begging for FBs. At least don't be shamed to admit that much :P
    ermm i'm not beeing meen its just funny b:chuckle
    you are from Sanctuary you who sais "Barb in a santa suit" now tell me that isnt funny?? common, common, tell me.. its cute and funny b:thanks

Pardon me for not inserting a quote in my previous post. That was directed at nocturnal, and not you.

I'm completely for the idea of High Levels running low FBs. Its a mutual trade - exp+rep for time spent. And when they WC saying "High Level squad.....w/e" , they are not begging anyone. They are just advertising. Just like people advertise for their guilds - "Lvl 3 guild... yada...yada... yada... "

So clearly, there are people here who cannot distinguish between begging and advertising/promoting. And hence this QQ thread.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not all people are like this, I have once come across the Immortal and Bloodpact guild with my main that helped me with my fb and when i lacked the wine they offered to assist me in locating or buying the mats so not all high levelers are selfish, they understand how difficult it is obtaining the wines especially if you're new and didn't know of it before the fb came up. So just make friends with high levelers and you wont come to this problemb:laugh
    b:shocked
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    ~Morgul

my bad than sorry b:surrender

• nocturnalbastard
    edited April 2009
    Pardon me for not inserting a quote in my previous post. That was directed at nocturnal, and not you.

I'm completely for the idea of High Levels running low FBs. Its a mutual trade - exp+rep for time spent. And when they WC saying "High Level squad.....w/e" , they are not begging anyone. They are just advertising. Just like people advertise for their guilds - "Lvl 3 guild... yada...yada... yada... "

So clearly, there are people here who cannot distinguish between begging and advertising/promoting. And hence this QQ thread.

~Morgul

Oh, to the contrary. I'm a fb ****... when invited I'm usually the first person in the instance.

The only people QQing here seem to be the WC spammers themselves. They're the spammers that are looking for tabs xp ****. Many times those people don't care if you get all your quests, they'll just run the instance as quick as you can and leave before you can even figure out that you didn't get all your quests.

I can't tell you how many times I've helped people in 39-59 go back in to get their mobs because some WC spammer **** them and left. Ok, so you're not begging, but WC FB spammers are rarely doing it to be helpful rather than a quick and easy XP and REP bonus.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Um, no. I don't ever spam WC for FBs because I find it a waste of my time, but even I don't see WC advertising as begging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Oh, to the contrary. I'm a fb ****... when invited I'm usually the first person in the instance.

The only people QQing here seem to be the WC spammers themselves. They're the spammers that are looking for tabs xp ****. Many times those people don't care if you get all your quests, they'll just run the instance as quick as you can and leave before you can even figure out that you didn't get all your quests.

I can't tell you how many times I've helped people in 39-59 go back in to get their mobs because some WC spammer **** them and left. Ok, so you're not begging, but WC FB spammers are rarely doing it to be helpful rather than a quick and easy XP and REP bonus.

Here is a possible solution: Always activate your tab at the column near the boss, that way if you have any quests in there not yet done you can go "uh huh". If they're jerks who aren't willing to do what a person helping with your FB is supposed to do, then they end up not getting anything out of the run which is what they deserve. So if you agree with that, pass it along :)
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • Livlovelaugh - Lost City
    Livlovelaugh - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    People are pretty good about drops, i've never really wanted -all- drops.
    I think as long as you get any 3* or mold then its all good :D
  • nocturnalbastard
    edited April 2009
    manfor, for fb 29+, I'd rather tab at the boss, with 59, it's necessary as the glitch may still exist. FB19 is the exception because many times the people don't speak english and don't realize what and if they have a tab even when you try to explain it to them.

People are pretty good about drops, i've never really wanted -all- drops.
    I think as long as you get any 3* or mold then its all good :D

Yeah, most people are good, but watch XS, LY, Chief's Cape or other *rare* drops and you'll see a lot of people cringing, and the bad ones rushing to grab them anyway.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Translation of the ending part for those who dont live on MY-EN world in their heads and some other molds to watch out for...

Misty Forest Ring
    Cape of Tauren Cheif
    Demon Heart Ring
    Sky Demon's Pearl
    Steppenwolflord's Cape
    Calamity Axes of Blood
    Ring of Heavenly Lord
    Dark Pants of Hades
    Wheel of Fate

Most commonly expensive molds I can think of right now, there may be more lol. Dont let people steal these!
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When I got nothing better to do I'll advertize to help in an fb. I'm not begging and rarely do it. If i get no replys I just go find someone that needs help with something else.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Wanyudo - Lost City
    Wanyudo - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2009

and recently being said more in the spam.. "tabber keeps 3* and molds." Say its an FB70 or 79+ etc and one of those rare tauren cheifs, misty forest, etc drops. Are you seriously going to give me a 10-15m mold like you promised if it doesnt go to me off the random party 9 times out of 10 loot distributions you make? I dont really believe you would :P. Why lie :).

/endrant
    My guild, FOR A FACT, would congratz you like mad. if ANYTHING you wanted dropped, you get it, no questions asked.. personally, i'd have a good laugh about something valuable dropping just because nothing drops for me..b:surrender lol
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Translation of the ending part for those who dont live on MY-EN world!
    my-en is just 1 fail version of pw like pw-ms ^^
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:beg plz let me do ur fbs plz!! i really want to do ur fbs!! im not getting enough fbs

★☆PRO LVL90+team★☆help u with ur fb19-89★☆u keep all the drops★☆pm me plz XD

b:cry y wont ppl feed me with fbs!! oh yeas !! i steal all the molds/pages that drop in fbs and run with it!! b:cool quest inside fbs? go find some1 who bother to do it for u!! i just want the exp and rep not helping with any quests!!

b:laugh now wheres my fbs ppl!!
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Weel, imo, wine is not as expensive as ppl sell it. It takes under 30 min to gather mats for it, without a land mount. And u can check how many of land farmable mats u need for wine in west archo, and start gathering before u get fb tabs.

The ones running ur fb are much higher lvl then u, so they make ur culti quest done rapidly and all u have to do is run behind them, so ur complaining about? True there are scum who do not let u keep the drops, but u should discuss that before start of fb run. Me, personaly, never took any drops while helping fb runs, and I even let squad helping me keep molds and 3* drops while doing my fb run.

Exp and rep are not all that gr8 from helping tabbers u know, takes ages to build them up with doing fb-s.

If u dont like high lvl squad doing ur fb run, do it ur self, and good luck trying.
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When i can see this spam : High lvl squad helping with your bosses .I think NEVER.High lvl had some charms to spent for fb,but at bosses it no need to empty your charm if u are good squad.They(not all) like to spent money on G.Angels to PK another playersb:angry.I had a friend,she(veno 77) complained to meb:sad,she was blackmailed for her items for 400k !!..b:angry.Well,till ill see a item returned back to a PK player, i think almost all PKrs (red names-they can have some flawless gems on gear) are THIEVESb:angry and they do a bussiness from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You can set the drop distribution to free but still run the risk of people picking up the drops. I guess what it comes down to is trust, try running your fbs with people that you know or who are in your faction, as this will lessen the chances of your being taken advantage of. I will say most people in this game will behave decently most of the time tho. As for wine, there are some people willing to do runs without it or who might just chip in. However, you should agree to all conditions that it may be your right as tabber to impose BEFORE squading and doing the run. Other people have as much right as you to set their own conditions, and is perfectly reasonable for a squad to require wine. Usually most offers on WC are clear on this, and if you can't find someone willing to do it on your terms, then it really isn't their problem, is it? We all want to get things to get things our way, and kudos to you if you always manage, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to be flexible.
    Best advise b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory