"Map Data Out Of Phase With The Servers?"

Dianocus - Sanctuary
Dianocus - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Not sure if anyone has noticed this but it shows up every time I log into the game. It is the same for my friend who plays the game as well. If a GM could clarify me on this issue as to what is up with it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Post edited by Dianocus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Im having this "issue" too, but is not the first time Ive seen it ingame. So far hasnt affected game play though
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I got the same message. As have just about everyone I've talked to. I suppose that we're either missing a file from the update, or it's an issue that cannot be released until the Genies get here... Would still be nice to have clarified what exactly the bug is.
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    just another one of those bugs that the mods felt wasn't important to fix. prob some thing to do with the pointer and the location of your character Vs old zoom rate and new.

in lamens terms..
    the game its self hasn't fully recognized the new zoom feature
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Basically, the only way to zoom like we can now prior was via a ****, Id believe the server doesnt recognize that its able to do that legally yet. The same thing happened on my former MMO when they made dual clienting legal.
  • Hoar - Sanctuary
    Hoar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I notice the same thing happens after I get back from TW even before the update, now it happens every time I teleport or log on.
    It doesn't effect game play, so don't worry.
    b:victory
  • Darkspeed - Sanctuary
    Darkspeed - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol, the coding for the zoom wouldn't effect it. I think they have messed up something else.
    By changing a few numbers, to adjust the limit, shouldn't have any effect at all to the game itself, on any sandbox game!
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This is a minor bug that the development team has already been made aware of. Thanks for the reports folks. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]