Pandora, WTF?

Options
zeldahunter
zeldahunter Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Wizard
Alright, I have heard that you are a boy with a Girl mage account. WTF is wrong with you? You are so good but you did something stupid, you made a girl account. I wonder when a guy makes a girl account what is going on his head. AND, you are lv.90!!!!!!! Dude, make a new account or something, you are a disgrace to guys.

That is worse than having a lv. 10 archer account...Plus, something that crossed my mind is you will be embracing guys 0.0 Also, you would be marrying guys...that is just wrong.
Post edited by zeldahunter on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    WTF is wrong with you?

Do you know how many guys create female characters? Venos!! Hello!!

And you have to pick on Pandora?

You are lame and seriously need to get over yourself...obviously Pandora is much better then you and you just need something to complain about...

Get over yourself! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    To ZeldaHunter

Does your thread even have a point?

After reading your thread I am wondering what the Fack is wrong with your head. Everything single word you typed is basically worhtless opinion and completely insulting someone directly.

Perhaps a MOD will lock this thread since it really is directed to flaming.

And perhaps you can take your 2 posts and stop there since I can't imagine anymore posting from you will be worth the reading.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    @OP

Sounds like u had a bad experience maybe hitting on a girl char and found out its a guy. Who cares if he wants to play a girl toon and just so you know all those veno's arent girls and all barbs arent guys. If he wanna have a girl wizard so what, does that make your gaming experience any worse? He doesnt even play anymore so gj attacking someone who wont respond. I dont even like the guy but everyone has the right to play a toon that they like even if its ugly, wierd, gross, a tranny, etc. The whole embracing thing, if ur looking for love on a game then ok good for u but some just embrace for chi to pk. Your entitled to your opinion but grow up...................
  • zeldahunter
    zeldahunter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Let me clear things up here. My friend dared me to post this. So sorry if I caused such a problem. I will not flame anymore.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i never met you...but i have no respect for you now. if your friend told you to **** into something would you do it? it shows that you have no self control. also you cant really blame your friend....you was the one who typed it.

which brings me to the thought "is he really your friend?"
    if you look at it closer, he just made you do something that he wanted to do but was too afraid to.

i take back what i said at first, i just feel pity.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL
    OMG UR FRIEND DARED YOU?
    I bet you showed him! Hah! Freaking Pandora, what kind of guy makes a girl character!!!!

Oh wait...
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drag0nball
    drag0nball Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:thanksb:chuckleThis thread is sooooo LOOOOOOOOOLLLLb:laughb
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    93 male girl archer reporting in
  • Mohkano - Sanctuary
    Mohkano - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    93 male girl archer reporting in

Straighter than being a male archer. b:chuckle
  • Coldflash - Dreamweaver
    Coldflash - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Alright, I have heard that you are a boy with a Girl mage account. WTF is wrong with you? You are so good but you did something stupid, you made a girl account. I wonder when a guy makes a girl account what is going on his head. AND, you are lv.90!!!!!!! Dude, make a new account or something, you are a disgrace to guys.

That is worse than having a lv. 10 archer account...Plus, something that crossed my mind is you will be embracing guys 0.0 Also, you would be marrying guys...that is just wrong.

omgwtfbbqroflcopter /epicfail
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Funny you were dared too by you're friend, and you did it without using your character avatar...
    I like pie
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    he doesnt want pandora to do a 40k crit on him b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Funny you were dared too by you're friend, and you did it without using your character avatar...

Makes perfect sense to me.

And it's kinda sad how such an obvious troll gets such responses.
  • Axisboldone - Heavens Tear
    Axisboldone - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I don't see what the big deal is. hell if I'm gonna spend a couple of hours looking at the back side of a toon the one with hips sounds like the better option. Wish I'd thought of it.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Let me clear things up here. My friend dared me to post this. So sorry if I caused such a problem. I will not flame anymore.

LMAO what a lame excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Straighter than being a male archer. b:chuckle

Hahahaha I won't really dissagree =))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've met lots of dudes playing chick characters... kinda makes sense too:

~If you're a dude playing a dude character in 3rd person that means you're staring at a dude's **** for hours and hours at a time. imho that's pretty g@y.

~If you're a dude playing a chick character in 3rd person then at least your staring at the right gender's ****.

...now I guess if you're a dude with a female character that role plays a girl you know... has a BF in-game, talks with a chick voice on vent, etc... then that's ****ed up in a major way.

either way, from the vids I've seen Pandora is a freakin PvP beast--man or woman doesn't matter; Pandora is legit.