Joint Banking Account

Roytieray - Sanctuary
Roytieray - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
I'm tired of waiting about an hour for mail to arrive to another character. Why not impliment a joint account system where all the characters on our account can all put and deposit stuff in it, thus, not using the postbox.

I know you can let someone trade items for you, but I don't like asking for that kind of help.
Post edited by Roytieray - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Airyana - Dreamweaver
    Airyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think this is a great idea. The first time I used the post box and it said it was going to take an hour, my jaw literally dropped to the floor. An hour for mail is sort of ridiculus.
    So, joint banking would be great.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not going to happen. They do that in order to force you to buy bigger safe/inventory stones.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Garrison - Dreamweaver
    Garrison - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I.A.G.T.P.T.A.L.H V.2 (I Am Going To Probably Talk A Lot Here Version 2) :

I would also like to state that I very much agree with this idea. Account-Wide Storage in general would be absolutely lovely. That way, there's no need for risky trades, or the need to make another account and dual client to trade between two different characters faster, or wait an hour on "snail mail" (goodness knows why that takes an hour). Although we don't exactly need this to a life-threatening extent, it's most definitely a large improvement to the general quality-of-life of players in Perfect World. Perhaps not something called "Joint Banking" exactly.

TL;DR version :

i like it its cool. i dun need to trade with brad or wait a hour to get my stuff. it is not super duper needed but it prolly make lots of people happy. i dun think the name is cool tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyana - Dreamweaver
    Airyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    They could always make a premium service out of it or something. You buy joint banking and it last for 30 days or something, then you buy it again, if you want it that is.
  • Canuk - Heavens Tear
    Canuk - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm tired of waiting about an hour for mail to arrive to another character. Why not impliment a joint account system where all the characters on our account can all put and deposit stuff in it, thus, not using the postbox.

I know you can let someone trade items for you, but I don't like asking for that kind of help.

I use the AH for all my $$ transfers between my alt characters - I deposit my excess funds into to my AH account and then withdraw when needed. I have three Alt characters - and this works fine - no 1 hr delay!
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I use the AH for all my $$ transfers between my alt characters - I deposit my excess funds into to my AH account and then withdraw when needed. I have three Alt characters - and this works fine - no 1 hr delay!

Sending coins through mail has no 1 hour wait time.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.