What Class am I?

Options
swaggerz
swaggerz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have no idea what class to be. If you guys were to help me out it would be great. I'd like my character to deal damage and can take dmg. I'm not that great with spells so i guess that takes all the magic classes out. I'd like a good amount of hp too. So i guess its between the barb and the blade master. Something good at PvE and PvP would probably suit me best. If you can help me out and maybe even direct me too a good guide I'd appreciate it b:thanks
Post edited by swaggerz on

Comments

• Flieyah - Dreamweaver
    Flieyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Usually classes that deal damage are not so good at taking damage and vice-versa. But I would think the closest to what you want would be a blademaster.
    "What we do is what you just can't do."
    b:cool
  • Dragoniaseh - Heavens Tear
    Dragoniaseh - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    agreed...from the looks of it u seem to be a bm from the start...they have a very good damage and are good in aoeing if u choose to be a hammer/axe bm but as well in pvp choosing the sword/blade one...there are other builds too from which u can choose and are all stickied on the bm threads..so yeah~ have fun with ur char and it should all be gr8

these forums hold a lot of info on any class so that u can choose which one to follow

have fun
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BM.................
  • Arieannah - Heavens Tear
    Arieannah - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ok this is kinda 1/2 and 1/2 to me

you want good hp : barbarian = best tanker