A couple very useful suggestions...

Bullseye - Dreamweaver
Bullseye - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
I have a couple suggestions in mind....

1) Have the minimap in instances such as TT, FB, etc. show us where our squad members are inside the instance, like that of the feature in Territory Wars or normal gameplay.

2) Either A) Have a boutique item similar to the makeover scrolls that allows you to change your character's sex. I know there's a lot of guys like myself playing female characters that wont get a chance to take advantage of the marriage system.

or B) Allow for girls to marry girls or guys to marry guys.

I think a LOT of players are waiting for at least one of these 2 features...I know I'm hoping for the 2nd :)
Post edited by Bullseye - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I like the first suggestion, but suggestion 2a) can cause problems in the untamed race. Like will a veno become a barb when sex changed?
  • Bullseye - Dreamweaver
    Bullseye - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well I personally think the veno/barb should have male/female alternatives. But if that's not changed, then just like the in-game pills, etc., it just wouldn't be available to the Untamed race.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not a bad idea. Also hey Bullseye XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    they aren't going to allow same sex marriages. It causes alot of religous problems. and..... obviously it was your fault for starting a female character to begin with -.-
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Garrison - Dreamweaver
    Garrison - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I.G.T.B.A.L.P V.2 (It's Going To Be A Long Post Version 2) :

I would like to state that I fully agree with the second suggestion, sub-section "B". I don't see why marriages should be narrowed down to a matter of genders, as love can take many forms. I see it as a beautiful thing, for a person to be able to publicly exhibit their love through the wonders of marriage (rather than obnoxious half witted role play involving the musical styling of Edward Cullen and the Butt Badgers).

I would also like to state that I agree with the first suggestion as well, although not as thoroughly. To me, it's more or less something that falls under "That would be nice rather nice to have".

TL;DR Version :

i think girls shuld b able 2 mary other girls and guys can marry guys 2. fb mini maps n stuff sounds cool 2, kk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    male venos

there should be an option for male venos and female barbs, it is know for a fact AND U VENOS BETTER NOT DENY IT CUZ ITS TRUE, venos have to much money cuz they have a low repair cost cuz their pet gets its **** kicked instead of them (not sayin to nerf this) just saying allow us in the untamed to have a male version for a veno, and a female version for a barb, every other race has a 2 gender choosing for their classes, why not untamed? with the male untamed they can still be animals but not uber bulky like they are as barbarians

now knowing my luck some one is going to insult me
  • Airyana - Dreamweaver
    Airyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It would be WONDERFUL to have same sex marriage.
    Also, I think it would be cool if there were male Veno's... I wanted to make a guy with kitty ears and a tail... But I couldn't! No Fair!
    Anyway... same sex marriage and male Veno's would be super!
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    like i said previously, they will not allow same gender marriages for a reason, they will not change it.

And not all venos are rich, we spend 24m (depending on the market value of SOF and PF) and one pet. and its double if we want nix and herc. So guess where my money goes when im not buying skills or financing my fiance's lower lvl barb? Yeah.... So unless the said veno's use Real cash for those pets, we do NOT have too much money for anything.
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09