EndOfDays O.o

DeadlyCleric - Harshlands
DeadlyCleric - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
b:surrender So some of us in EoD feel that our guild has become just another guild and has lost our way b:sad Anyone feel like adding their 2cents to the tip jar? What can we do?
Post edited by DeadlyCleric - Harshlands on

Comments

• Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ReRoll on the PvE server. At least then the big boys can't kill you after you had fun killing people 30 levels lower than you.
  • DeadlyCleric - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    ReRoll on the PvE server. At least then the big boys can't kill you after you had fun killing people 30 levels lower than you.

O.o ummm wha? I kill 50s and 60s too b:surrender even took on a few 70s though that didnt go well b:chuckle anyways wasnt talking about the PvP numb nuts, more like everything else O.o b:pleased we do just fine at PvP
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    You and two other people, both 7x *Cough* Ascii and Blizey*Cough* got rolled by one failbeast, while you were killing lowbies. I'd say you need to step it up a notch or like, 30.
  • pickkachu
    pickkachu Posts: 1
    edited April 2009
    b:laugh My guild is small but i take on Big boys all the time... win or lose its just for fun...we help all our member the best we can and do more for our member thn most big guilds...
    edited April 2009
    You and two other people, both 7x *Cough* Ascii and Blizey*Cough* got rolled by one failbeast, while you were killing lowbies. I'd say you need to step it up a notch or like, 30.

b:chuckle I have heard of this but sadly I was not the one playing QQ my hubby was on my account b:cry anyone got a screen shot b:thanks
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    b:chuckle I have heard of this but sadly I was not the one playing QQ my hubby was on my account b:cry anyone got a screen shot b:thanks

Account sharing is bannable, nice work.
    edited April 2009
    Account sharing is bannable, nice work.

O.o its not account sharing when we share everything else... define hubby
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    That's not how it works, not that I care. One extra nub on the server won't change anything.
    edited April 2009
    1 account sharing is when someone hands info over to another person vrs hubby having access by default of having computer O.o two you went way off of topic and I have mistakenly obliged you by follow b:surrender call me a fool I've been arguing with one, anyways back on topic now.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Troubles at home? lol
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:laugh cant we all be friends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ummm Wreck stfu lols

i think me and DarkTemplor rolled u then u disappeared...hmmm weird huh?

b:victory

hiya DC b:cute
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009

gtfo troll
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Uhh, I haven't even been on for the past 4 days, so h'okay. Sure.
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Escobar!!

lols u keeled me QQ b:surrender

kind of funny we killed each other at the same time...bahaha

b:chuckle
  • Ayreon - Harshlands
    Ayreon - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I don't think GMs would mind a L65 Account sharing, especially when it is a member of the same household, on the same computer. Imo, account sharing should be bannable due to the unfair advantage that players can gain over a single player. But this is less of a factor when this advantage is not exploited fully, as you can see DeadlyCleric isn't a crazy leveler.
  • Imortalz - Harshlands
    Imortalz - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    about one way to make a guild more active or ore fun to we on why not make
    it more academic for members like having crazy pking each ather at remote places so its unknown to player outside and u get members pk need at same time and u make them work better 2 make it duo 1 for all pk each ather and 2 a squad pk ofcoure i wont say anything more its my idea when i actually start my own academy iff any player wana join lv30++ give me a callb:cute
  • Ref - Harshlands
    Ref - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I don't think GMs would mind a L65 Account sharing, especially when it is a member of the same household, on the same computer. Imo, account sharing should be bannable due to the unfair advantage that players can gain over a single player. But this is less of a factor when this advantage is not exploited fully, as you can see DeadlyCleric isn't a crazy leveler.

It IS a bannable offense, particularly when you're stupid enough to let other people know that you're account sharing.

All it's required now is someone to file a ticket. I think I might just do that.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1 account sharing is when someone hands info over to another person vrs hubby having access by default of having computer O.o two you went way off of topic and I have mistakenly obliged you by follow b:surrender call me a fool I've been arguing with one, anyways back on topic now.

access by default? Its like saying I work at the bank and have access to the vault, so grabbing some money is ok? No excuse...bannable. I mean not that i want you banned. Just saying, keep it to yourself kk.

O and endofdays.....can i has territory?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    EndOfDays is liek one of the only actual rpk facs on the server (at least from what i know of it except for a few alliances, correct me if I'm wrong).

All teh ppl that QQ about no pk on the server join EndOfDays b:victory
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yeah wreck stop being a troll. Deadly was just asking for advice. b:chuckle
    edited April 2009
    EndOfDays is liek one of the only actual rpk facs on the server (at least from what i know of it except for a few alliances, correct me if I'm wrong).

All teh ppl that QQ about no pk on the server join EndOfDays b:victory

b:chuckle no there are a few others b:surrender we've become to nice b:cry
    edited April 2009
    access by default? Its like saying I work at the bank and have access to the vault, so grabbing some money is ok? No excuse...bannable. I mean not that i want you banned. Just saying, keep it to yourself kk.

O and endofdays.....can i has territory?

b:chuckle almost forgot ummm....no b:surrender my land b:chuckle we'll fight tooth and nail for it b:cute have a nice day
  • Dangerous - Harshlands
    Dangerous - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Deadly b:dirty marry me in-game?

Theres a list.. b:chuckle

Deadly <3 b:laugh
    Heavenly~
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i dont think the gm would ban anyone for just doing crazy stone for someone lol

DC wasnt on for a few days so i did her crazy stones for her i dont think the GM are that mean b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    TOS States:

Only one person may use an Account.

PWE is not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and to hold PWE and its affiliates harmless from and against any improper use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper use by someone to whom you revealed your password.

Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and PWE is not responsible for any unauthorized use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Website, the Service or our Games known to you. PWE provides you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.

Translation:

The rules state that only one person is allowed to access an account. If you allow another person to access your account, you have broken the rules. And if you lose anything (money, items, etc...) by letting another person access your account, PWI will not help you. If the person who accessed your account did something to get your account banned by breaking some other part of the TOS, PWI will not help you.

You share accounts at your own risk. Whether or not they will ban you for stating that you share access to your account with others isn't clear, but why risk it? It states not to. And it's your loss, and yours alone, if something happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    if a gm will ban a person for letting her husband log into her account.... it is account sharing but i bet at least a quarter of the people that play pw have giving someone their account password or have been given one. Im not saying all of u guys do (i know how forums work, and some people will spam saying they have never logged into another persons account) but a lot of people have. Ask all your friends or in guild chat, i bet u could ban quite a few of them. Giving your account password to someone isn't alwase account sharing, most people have gone away on trips and have giving people their password so they can do dailys. Dosn't mean they are actally sharing the account.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • CRASHED - Harshlands
    CRASHED - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Silly noobs stop telling people you share accounts.
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Legally husband and wife share the same belongings (house, car, money ec), so how is this different?