AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This thread needs popcorn! b:pleased

*gets some popcorn*

*eats the popcorn*
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice to see some real trolls made it to the party. Took a long damn time but glad your all aware enough to be here. Still missing a few by the looks though. (Yes, this counts as inflamatory.)

http://comeseethisnow.blog.com/
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow this was still going....

Asch, I wouldn't take that from her! You tried to stick up for her and she turned on you like a rabid dog! Go get her....
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So? Asian people kill themselves due to low grades, or because their partner dumped them. I'm sure you're not bothered by that, nor are the majority of the populace that don't know them personally. It's not like that's a big deal.

Person suffering from totally 0 esteem because they got pwned by their parents too much. Fault at hand? The stupid parents of course.

Yes, I mock the reason behind being emo. Why? Because I see no point in it. Same goes for anything I disagree with. If you don't like it, then blank what I say, regarding that topic, out of your mind.

Well did you ever consider in your pee sized brain that (yea, not pea, pee!) the reason why they are emo was not likely based on a decision made while prancing in a flower garden by their own choice? Yea, go ahead, mock them... It's like mocking your grandmother because she's bald rofl. And mocking your mother because her ****** is not tight enough for you because she gave birth to your sorry ****. Geeze, man... grow a heart like the Grinch.

Several things I need to point out:

1.) as I stated, I was provoking you. If you don't realise that, even after I told you, then I lol @ you.

Oh yea, I started the fight, I r pro.... I have no idea who da hell are you anyhow. Just fail or crash, or suck lick on some lollipops (also termed lol)

2.) I am ignorant, and I am an a~hole. I'm also alot of other things, but let's not get nasty. =D

Ok...., hi ignorant a~hole who apparent is also ... other things. Like that dude who's on Ouch My Crouch, in the violence channel? Rofl? Well you said you were other things, so yea, it's your word.

3.) I do feel quite accomplished in my life. Thanks for the concern.

I feel you failed life more than me... but that's just my dam opinion and I don't really care about yours

[P.S: I'm not hating on Asians. I think Japanese women are the sexiest women alive! b:victory]

TY Come Again
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    KillaBee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow this was still going....

is*

learn English.
    Asch, I wouldn't take that from her! You tried to stick up for her and she turned on you like a rabid dog!

Pointing out XAsch's failures has become a fun activity. He thinks he is talking to emo people. He can't possible imagine that a person he is "talking" to in this forum is anything but what he has already pre-determined them to be. And apparently, neither can you.
    Go get her....

No I'mma get you! I'mma go fox-**** on your **** with my OP veno.
    OMG this veno I have is sooooo OP I'm gonna go make like 16 threads about how OP THE VENO IS!

PS: Next time post more so I have more to work with.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    OMGLAZERZ...They WERE Troll Cookies.
    KillaBee...Time to get more creative.
    Zehpyrx...request, not requested. (Last line in your sig.)
    XAsch...Your not even trying. Your just spewing forth bile with no thought.
    Qqmoar...Is that all you can do? 3 word responses...c'mon, make an effort.
    scridon...Good effort but you fail, no stamina.
    Devarsi...your being too cuddly.
    RedsRose...you quit visiting QQ.
    AndromedaB...Open your mouth for more than popcorn, I know you can.
    Rule...need to work on your rant skills.

Whoops...Still missing in the Roster:
    Mysticlifex
    AngelPhoenix
    Mikel_oru
    Forp
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009

What??? You can NEVER be too cuddly!

b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    What??? You can NEVER be too cuddly!

I need a machine-gun. Either that or I need to watch "Happy Tree Friends" on G4 TV after reading that post.

Electricity is cool!
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    So? Asian people kill themselves due to low grades, or because their partner dumped them.

Ummm... huh? Again with the stereotypes... That one wasn't even that good. You are about as useful as a tampon post-menstruation.
    I'm sure you're not bothered by that...

Hello???? I'm a women. I'm overrun with sympathy and emotions that no one seems to understand. I'm constantly weighed down by all of my "feelings."
    It's not like that's a big deal.

Of course not. People kill themselves everyday. Death really is no big deal. So take your own advice and GO KILL YOURSELF ^_^

I am ignorant, and I am an a~hole. I'm also alot of other things, but let's not get nasty. =D

EWWWW..... DAD... this internet pedophile is hinting nasty things @ me!! QQQQQQQQQQ... daddy..... wahhhh
    [P.S: I'm not hating on Asians. I think Japanese women are the sexiest women alive! b:victory]

Too bad it's a one-sided love. Those women from the Asian **** titles you watch don't even know you exist. But I guess every man needs some sort of comfort, however fake it may be. Just don't let my picture get the rhythm in your hand going. Pervert. :-p
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice to see some real trolls made it to the party. Took a long damn time but glad your all aware enough to be here. Still missing a few by the looks though. (Yes, this counts as inflamatory.)

http://comeseethisnow.blog.com/

Trolls don't exist.

*snickers about the poisoned popcorn*

*munches on another elf cookie*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    KillaBee...Time to get more creative.

That's it?! That's all you could think of for me? Not even a poorly-constructed woman joke? I'm even a blonde. It can't be that hard. Why the stringent lack of a good insult for me?

As I can, but we'll never open our mouths for you (o.O)

Don't pick on AndromedaB!! We are girlfriends. Here are two recent photos of us girls just hanging out ^_^

Getting ready for swimming at the beach
    Getting ready for playing softball

Oh and just so XAsch doesn't feel left out, here's a pic of what we would look like if we were asian :-p (you dork)

If we were asian...
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    That's it?! That's all you could think of for me? Not even a poorly-constructed woman joke? I'm even a blonde. It can't be that hard. Why the stringent lack of a good insult for me?
    Pressed for time, you've addressed the issue. Think with the link at the bottom, might even have got me in trouble with my idiot IT guy. ;) Well done!
    As I can, but we'll never open our mouths for you (o.O)

Don't pick on AndromedaB!! We are girlfriends. Here are two recent photos of us girls just hanging out ^_^
    ROFL, I really meant to stop eating popcorn, but it came out so trollish I must leave it!

Getting ready for swimming at the beach
    Getting ready for playing softball

Oh and just so XAsch doesn't feel left out, here's a pic of what we would look like if we were asian :-p (you dork)

If we were asian...

2nd link is to an American Idol website >.<'
    The other 2 though well worth the clicking!
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    \

Like... what does this even mean?!!! I mean heck, just randomly getting 2 words that I decided to write down? You know it can have some very... weird meanings...

Here's my take of what you said in one post.
    OMGLAZERZ...They WERE Troll Cookies.
    KIllaBee...Time to get more creative.
    XAsch...Your not even trying. Your just spewing forth bile with no thought.
    Qqmoar...Is that all you can do? 3 word responses...c'mon, make an effort.
    scridon...Good effort but you fail, no stamina.
    RedsRose...you quit visiting QQ.
    Rule...need to work on your rant skills.

Whoops...Still missing in the Roster:
    MySticlifex
    AngelPhoenix
    Mikel_oru
    Forp

• KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Pressed for time, you've addressed the issue. Think with the link at the bottom, might even have got me in trouble with my idiot IT guy. ;)Well done!

That's not trolling... but thanks anywayb:thanks
    2nd link is to an American Idol website >.<'

OH NO!!! The link failed! It was a good pic too.... oh well. I'm sure the other two pics are sufficient ^_^

PS: Devarsi = ('''\(^_^)/''') = cute, cuddly carebear!
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Like... what does this even mean?!!! I mean heck, just randomly getting 2 words that I decided to write down? You know it can have some very... weird meanings...

Do you just open your mouth and let words fall out randomly in conversation?

I see sometimes you get lucky and accidentally string together a sentence or two. That last post actually wasn't that bad... but I'm a hard women to satisfy ;-)

I need your "A-game" if you've got a chance with me b:chuckle
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Do you just open your mouth and let words fall out randomly in conversation?

I see sometimes you get lucky and accidentally string together a sentence or two. That last post actually wasn't that bad... but I'm a hard women to satisfy ;-)

I need your "A-game" if you've got a chance with me b:chuckle

Aww but your so cute...b:dirty

But like the Mona Lisa, your also too priceless. There's not enough money in the entire world to buy you. The good news is that I'm not yet at my "A-game". The bad news is that when I start using my "A-game", you would want "S-game" material.

Sighs... If only you weren't priceless, I would love you buy you with all the money in the world b:cute

P.S. If I were to judge you using my scale... Something cool might happen :P

P.P.S Slap me if I started to date people in an MMORPG

P.P.P.S Harder!! It doesn't hurt yet!

• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009

But like the Mona Lisa, your also too priceless. There's not enough money in the entire world to buy you. The good news is that I'm not yet at my "A-game". The bad news is that when I start using my "A-game", you would want "S-game" material.

Sighs... If only you weren't priceless, I would love you buy you with all the money in the world b:cute

P.S. If I were to judge you using my scale...[K] Something cool might happen :P

0_o

• Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

Here's my take of what you said in one post.

Zehphyrx...We know you suck. Its ok, we don't hold it against you. (3rd grade)

Now pay attention.

*Taking a break from trolling, but noobs may also requested to be trolled*
    should be
    *Taking a break from trolling, but noobs may also request to be trolled*

Go fix your sig now.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    That's not trolling... but thanks anywayb:thanks

OH NO!!! The link failed! It was a good pic too.... oh well. I'm sure the other two pics are sufficient ^_^

PS: Devarsi = ('''\(^_^)/''') = cute, cuddly carebear!

Erm. Lazy Dumb Woman!! Fix da link!
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    this thread is losing its cuddly-ness... so i thought i'd post again

HAI GUYS!

Edit: oh noes did i kill the thread? darn me for being overly cuddly..
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Zehphyrx...We know you suck. Its ok, we don't hold it against you. (3rd grade)

Now pay attention.

*Taking a break from trolling, but noobs may also requested to be trolled*
    should be
    *Taking a break from trolling, but noobs may also request to be trolled*

Go fix your sig now.

Oh yea, I 100% do suck.. yup.. oh yea.. your so right Rule

And about that siggy, I like broken grammar, because that's wt my College English teacher with a PhD told me.

Her words are roughly this voice "High School grammar is bull****. The most important thing in your writing is not proper grammar or spelling. But proper usage of words itself to convey an idea"

P.S. Well off to more important stuff... so where's that Killa_Bee? It's her post.. o.o... No reponse in a day?!! That is so unlike a troll! b:shock

• KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009

P.S. If I were to judge you using my scale... Something cool might happen :P

Daddy..... There's another one..... >.<
    Are you trying to flatter me? b:cute

All the money in the world? Thats it?
    I'm worth at least twice as much as all the money in the worldb:chuckle
    so where's that Killa_Bee? It's her post.. o.o... No reponse in a day?!! That is so unlike a troll! b:shock

I was busy talking to a real man...

(ouch)

:-p

-KillaBee_

PS: I think XAsch officially fails. ^_^
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    this thread is losing its cuddly-ness... so i thought i'd post again

HAI GUYS!

Edit: oh noes did i kill the thread? darn me for being overly cuddly..

You are my snuggle-muffin and we snuggle in cookie-doe blankets with chocolate chips and sprinkles all around us...

Stop trying to fatten me up you date-raper, fatty barb you!
    Bedding me is harder than you think (although I do require one to wear a tiger costume for such events ^_^)
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Erm. Lazy Dumb Woman!! Fix da link!

Andro took care of it for me :-p

but just in case that didn't do it for you...

GM/Mod: Please don't ban me for this...

Definitely NOT SAFE FOR WORK
    ....Unless the GM's want to take a little break during server maintenance... ;-)
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Daddy..... There's another one..... >.<
    Are you trying to flatter me? b:cute

Ha.. what would make you think that lol? I'm a real man... with like... muscle.. and... umm.. muscle.. and weights. And more muscle. Lol.... of course I'm not trying to flatter you :P

All the money in the world? Thats it?
    I'm worth at least twice as much as all the money in the worldb:chuckle

Oh... so apparently, going bankrupt 1000 times isn't enough... .. On another note, I discovered that money does buy love

I was busy talking to a real man...

Oh... hi... LJBF (Lets Just Be Friends) b:cry

(ouch)

:-p

-KillaBee_

Oh... well, I learned from the very best. The horniest president alive, Bill Clinton

• stormhydra
    stormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    (From my post in the lowerdepths trolling thread.)
    So, I was at my school sport carnival the other day and I was coming second last. There was an emo behind me but suddenly we were side by side. Suddenly he screamed "LETS DO THIS" in a super saiyen voice and we all got yellow hair and suddenly we were going at like 200km/h and crashed into a girl trying to eat moulded seaweed and smacking a baby with a pound of bacon. She ran off, playing the bagpipes and we all got head worms from the sunset.
    "Living Life to the Fullest". We've all heard the term before, usually spouted by some bouncy, perky individual who really doesnt live life to the fullest but lives it like they do in the commercials and glossy magazines they read. They are told how they should live through the media, and like lemmings follow through on it.
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)
  • slymeria
    slymeria Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you guys are sad. is the term "fail" the new fad or something? everyone is using it in almost every insulting post. its just like the term "noob". its not offending. its not witty. its overused. people who say "you fail" "he fails" "she fails" just sound ridiculous.

i mean honestly....not trying to offend anyone, but its just really, really sad. so people use fail...whats its counter meaning? "i think you fail" would be "i think you success"? see where im coming from?
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think we should request the thread title be changed. "Troll thread ^_^" should be correctly labelled "Pubescent stupidity at its pique".

I was planning on going back pages to read peoples responses, but after viewing the last page, it's just turned into another failed spam thread. Ah well, what can we expect? AndromedaB posted in it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. b:cute

Btw, I'd like to thank you for telling me about your friend. That very material has given me, along with some of my friends, several days worth of giggle moments, whilst unable to access these forums. b:chuckle