PK scam warning!

Options
Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Just a warning to you noobies out there trying to PKfor the first time on Sanctuary, there is an archer going around whos name looks this long and initials start like this: B****D******. He will tell you to kill him a number of times to get into red PK status, just to kill you and steal your items. He'll also friendslist you, and if you do not comply to his demands threaten to "call
every faction to PK you" which is also a lie because everyone hates him lol.

So whatever you do, dont listen to him, this -idiot- tried to scam me, of all people lol (Like im a lowbie stupid enough to fall for something ****. rofl i killed him and teled away.) He has black skin, flies with bat wings, and has a white head of hair and facial hair. Avoid this noob at all costs! youve been warned!
Post edited by Tearvalerin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just a warning to you noobies out there trying to PKfor the first time on Sanctuary, there is an archer going around whos name looks this long and initials start like this: B****D******. He will tell you to kill him a number of times to get into red PK status, just to kill you and steal your items. He'll also friendslist you, and if you do not comply to his demands threaten to "call

So whatever you do, dont listen to him, this -idiot- tried to scam me, of all people lol (Like im a lowbie stupid enough to fall for something ****. rofl i killed him and teled away.) He has black skin, flies with bat wings, and has a white head of hair and facial hair. Avoid this noob at all costs! youve been warned!

He's also dumb enough to try to get into a faction, while asking if he could 'borrow' 600k coin. And in one hour return 1 million back to the lender. Silly archers.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    He's also dumb enough to try to get into a faction, while asking if he could 'borrow' 600k coin. And in one hour return 1 million back to the lender. Silly archers.
    Reminds me of a Veno that kept begging my girlfriend to let her "borrow" her Shadou Cub, "just to try plz? i give you 20000. just to try. i give back after."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Reminds me of a Veno that kept begging my girlfriend to let her "borrow" her Shadou Cub, "just to try plz? i give you 20000. just to try. i give back after."

And you remind me of a female player who asked me to lend her my dress just to try it on. Told that she would give me her own dress to try it on too. After I pointed out that she can try it on by checking Player Info, she offered to trade with dresses as she likes mine better b:chuckle
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And you remind me of a female player who asked me to lend her my dress just to try it on. Told that she would give me her own dress to try it on too. After I pointed out that she can try it on by checking Player Info, she offered to trade with dresses as she likes mine better b:chuckle

Wow I didn't know WarrenWolfy goes around and borrow people's clothes. That's certainly a side he has hidden well. Please tell us more :)
  • Davechapelle - Sanctuary
    Davechapelle - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

racist.... ;)
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Damn black people.
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    *Waits for someone to not realize the above posts are sarcastic and start flame war by preparing popcorn, cookies, and juice/soda for everybody and beer for those of legal age.*
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Damn white people.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Damn purple people
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lmao, this scam sounds great if you had 2 ppl.

1 person is lvl 30 and just dies all the time.

1 person, much higher lvl guards the lvl 30...

hehehe
  • dave379
    dave379 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    he sounds like worrAtheAd or something on the Lost City server
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ... Why would someone ask you to kill them tons of times?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary
    Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That reminds me of a guy that begged me to borrow him my hellhound just to try it out, and see if its a good mount LOL
    There are some ******* in this game :)
    Saving Ladies...For the Old Fashioned Joy of Killing....

hope the only lady u wanna save is me sethie... b:cute
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Br**nD*wk*ns?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    haha i think it's obvious who it is for any player on sanct whos played for awhile. having a high lvl guard would be pretty hilarious
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Badname2515 - Lost City
    Badname2515 - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Br*anDawk*ns b:chuckle

* = plz insert an "i" b:laugh
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Br*anDawk*ns b:chuckle

* = plz insert an "i" b:laugh

Would you like to buy a vowel? Vanna do we have any I's? :O
    blog_naggers.jpg
    THE ANSWER IS NAGGERS BTW.
  • Moonracer - Heavens Tear
    Moonracer - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    damn evil pkers
    Main: Moonracer (64) Veno
    Alts: Too many to count. (Most lvl 20)
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Natural selection maybe?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Matt_ - Sanctuary
    Matt_ - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wow :O
    i nearly got scammed last time, a guy offered to purify my weapon because it had a crappy gem in it =\
    Sanctuary's worst and poorest bm! b:victoryb:surrenderb:cry
  • Katiekins - Sanctuary
    Katiekins - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    He got owned in SP last night lmfao b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:pleased
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    another scam (me and others have reported to our factions.) is the 2man pk group.
    this is how it works.

the set up:
    a low lv player (lv 30~40) will start attacking a mid lv player (lv 50~60) bearly doing damage but instulting you at the same time.
    after you get hit acouple of time and here is little kiddy trash talk you become a bit annoyed and irritated. thus you fight back earning a pink name and kill him.

the scam:
    low and behold out of no where a high lb 79~85 player comes a long a will 1shot you and make you drop an item or 2.

this has become frequent around broken bow buff, arrowhead and even anglers village

a friend of mine (lv 78) lost a pare of [EDIT\]3*4socket[\end EDIT] boots with beautiful shards from this.
    *yes i know but its a 1% chance. but still that 1% HAS to happen to someone*

Be on the on the look out if your on a pk server with no intentions to Pk
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wow i want a 4* boot, where do i get one? =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HuntresPrime - Lost City
    HuntresPrime - Lost City Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i meant 3* 4 sockets heh.
  • wiziman
    wiziman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i have an a suggestion:

If you'll fight back you will not get a pink\red name
    or
    only if some1 attack white name will get pink\red name (if pk pink\red names the player name will remain's white.)
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I haven't pked yet so sorry if I'm wrong on this, but I thought that if you were attacked first you wouldn't gain a pink/red name from killing the attacker.
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    First attack or attack any color = pink name: in this mode you cant drop equips, only have a higher chance of an inventory item dropping.

Kill a white name if they do not attack back = red for 2 hours: in this mode you have a pretty high chance of dropping both inventory items AND equips.

b:bye
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • wiziman
    wiziman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    only if the attacker will get redname it will be more fair
    and white name that protect him self(fightback) will remain's white
    maybe i will send ticket to them.
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/pvp