Learning.. Skill Pet

vychaa
vychaa Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey, when I was lvl 3 and 7 I didn't know I could learn skills of healing pets etc. Now, I saw a list.. lvl 13 was the folowing lvl so I thought I can learn it when I'm lvl 13.. (and for lvl7, when I'm lvl17).. But now I AM lvl 13 but I can't learn this skills. Do I have to do something special or something? Please help me, I hope I don't have to start over again.. b:shocked
Thanks! xx.

btw; My englisch isn't that good, so I hope you understand me..

-x-

I'm sorry people. I was a days thinking about this and finally someone helped me. ;D.
For people who don't know;
You have to complete some quests by Hu, the Pet Skill Trainer in the Lost City. So, good luck ;p.
After, I was thinking, it's too easy. I'll try too figure out some more and don't ask directly.
xx.
Post edited by vychaa on

Comments

• avainix
    avainix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yeah this messed me up starting too XD. ok first of all you don't get pet skills from a venomancer trainer you get them from the pet trainer. you click on a pet trainer located in almost EVERY city and click on the option tame pet and there are your pet skils ^^
  • Arieannah - Heavens Tear
    Arieannah - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    by the way i forgot to add in the other post the lvs you see you know the ones that are like :4, 14, 24 or something those are just telling you when you can upgrade the skills (which you upgrade by buying them agian) you can't "miss" a chance to get your skill.
  • Vycha - Lost City
    Vycha - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thanks b:thanks
    Everything is clear now.. uhm..
    See ya, b:bye