Races, Female Barbarians and Male Venomancers and more!

2»

Comments

• CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ill be honest. here goes...

necromancer: good idea i like it. but its too much of a venomancer archetype. "necromancy" suggests bringing the dead back to life. maybe something like you said, similar to veno but instead of taming the mobs, you bring them back to life as undead. obviously this would make taming pets way easier so there should be a con such as the pet dying at a certain time.

ranger: no comment. its fighting style, whats special about it, its too vague.

rogue: this is like in WoW. theres a noble race called draenei. it is like the winged elves of WoW. apparently, draenei cant be rogues because it is unnoble or against morals. think about it for winged elves.
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I want a melee class that can tame beasts. Like a Beast Master> They should make it an upgrade for Barbarians. Like at lvl 50 or something.

heavy mele veno?
  • Onetwobuff - Sanctuary
    Onetwobuff - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    my faction leader is a light armor claw veno and they just own at pvp and pve alike and half the time they dont use the pet and they use bow (like a ranger) but use dule blades (like bm) sometimes duel hammers (like a barb) they can use magic like a normal veno tho the damage is low but they 2 hit my bm with magic xd
    my bm is 38
    i didnt read most the posts that are here (im lazy thats why im a support cleric) but i do think its about time we got new classes i've played all the classes and i hated barb and archer loved veno and cleric tho
  • songuy
    songuy Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:surrender hate to rain on everyones parade...but as much as I like the necromaner idea, there's no way it would happen.

the wriath are the enemy in this game...b:sad...there's no way they would let us control them. tho I wish they would.
  • foxgirl1995
    foxgirl1995 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i had a ida like this along time ago.....AND WHAT ABOUT FEMALE BARBAREANS HU? i can see a wolf, panda, tiger, and lion verno or a fox barbareon. IS ANY ONE THINKING ABOUT THAT! or there can be a "were spell", it turns u into a were versoin of what ever u sulect ( clik a rabbit, become a WERERABBIT!)
    [SIGPIC]FOXNA IS NOW IN ATARIDES! [/SIGPIC]
  • godforce71
    godforce71 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think they should make a whole different breed altogether they should have untamed, humans, winged elfs and foresters they could have like a map which shows them were there are secret rooms in trees and they could like swing from tree to tree while watching other people go past.

They could set up traps and things have speical weapons. I think the starting stuff should be the " the map of the hidden trees" " silent horn" which they can use to comunicate, and a bunch of snares and traps to catch people!!!b:pleased

i think they should be able to set up better traps as they get higher lvls. so you could have like bird snare trap for lvl 3 and then human trap for lvl 9.
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Necromancer dont tame anything, they summon the undead or elemental pets.
    Necro are form of leech, they control certain part of the elements.
    If they do decide to put tame pet into such class, they cant tame normal pets.
    I would say they can go tame the wraith infected as a pet.
    and command them to follow the necro.

ranger and rogue, i would say human and elf should be able to have both class.
    ranger should be mix of melee and range attack. not best either side but good at both.
    maybe some trap abilities does damage, slow mob down or freeze them for short time.
    they will need new skill tree mix with range and melee skills.

Rogue its nice class but since elf never have any proper animate graphic for melee.
    this is going to be a complete new to make.
  • Helcaterian - Sanctuary
    Helcaterian - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not read through all of this so not sure if this has been suggested,

What about Dwarfs? Dark Elfs?
  • Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not read through all of this so not sure if this has been suggested,

What about Dwarfs? Dark Elfs?

NO GIEF DEMONS :D:D:D (dont answer talking about the bat venomancers)

and necromancers abilitys ONLY focus around summoning or enslaving the undead stealing the souls of thei enemies creating plagues and stuff like that
  • DragonBain - Lost City
    DragonBain - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    most of these classes are mixs of other classes
    just put in male venos and female barbs
    rouge should go to humans
    rouge is the only good suggestion i c here (no offense)
    modify the role of the other classes u thought up
    o and make rouge able to use fist type weapons and speacialize in daggers or somthing of that sort and give it bleed type skills or immobilization like a mini stun, the invisibile thing was a smart idea and should be added to rouge if it was made
    necromancers is an old thing not much to think about just the conjuring of dead things zombies skeletons etc. but they should be able to possess monsters to do their bidding for a time either until you log out or when you or it dies and such
    rangers kinda crappy goes 2 much to the archer side.
    mabe we could consider something like a cross-class class
    like a class taht could combine any of the 2 classes but wouldnt be able to unlock the full potential of any one class
    but still have the benefits of both classes
    The Seventh Endogata...
    *Singh is King*
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'd suggest just the reverse genders for untamed to show up, other than that, ya'll just making it sound like WoW.
    Rogue-WoW
    Necro-Doesn't really belong at all
    Ranger- Its basically (depending on which game u look at) an archer. or veno/archer. thus Not needed.
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    isnt the controling animal perminant already from the get go? thats wat they can call the male veno, Necromancer, but also give them the ability to summon the dead and control the dead muhahahahaha
  • luellaesar
    luellaesar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    They should have both genders for all races. For venos and barbs they should change only being able to transform into a fox. I mean venos/barbs have bats, rabbits, foxes, cats, deer,tigers,bears etc. We should be able to transform into those depending on what veno/barb body we chose.

Sorry, if this was already suggested. I was too lazy to read it all.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    isnt the controling animal perminant already from the get go? thats wat they can call the male veno, Necromancer, but also give them the ability to summon the dead and control the dead muhahahahaha

They might as well add spaceships and warp drives if they do that.

People, READ the game background story... really....
    It will explain all about the female venos, and male werebeasts (actualy a much better translation than barbarian). It also explains how WE ALL are at war with the undead, in the form of the Wraith army.... Have you wonder how come the Duke keeps shouting for us to go and help defense some place from an advancing Wraith army????? And now you want to add a class that controls the undead???? Heck, we would not even have to fight the Wraiths if we could just control them.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    luellaesar wrote: »
    They should have both genders for all races. For venos and barbs they should change only being able to transform into a fox. I mean venos/barbs have bats, rabbits, foxes, cats, deer,tigers,bears etc. We should be able to transform into those depending on what veno/barb body we chose.

Sorry, if this was already suggested. I was too lazy to read it all.

If you're too lazy to check whether this has been suggested already or not then I'm too lazy to tell you that it's been suggested since PW came out. Wait, I just told you. Damn.

Also:
    necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro (I'm not talking about the necromancers either (by the way, terrible idea))
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Dear god. A thread about necromancers that was necro'd. Oh the irony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.