• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    someone hates me? b:questionb:cry

we all hate u b:chuckle
  • Pareathe - Sanctuary
    Pareathe - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I don't hate Nadis. But then I don't hate anyone - wastes too much energy.

And my FB51 took 3 runs as well to get everything, but noone in my group was over level 60-something at the time. Since then I can't remember the last time a ran a group that required more than one run unless the tabber had to cut out before we finished or the team was just a catastrophic failure.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I don't hate Nadis. But then I don't hate anyone - wastes too much energy.

And my FB51 took 3 runs as well to get everything, but noone in my group was over level 60-something at the time. Since then I can't remember the last time a ran a group that required more than one run unless the tabber had to cut out before we finished or the team was just a catastrophic failure.

Hi! I'm not sure if you know me, but I have to come clean here.. I have this tingly feeling inside me. I think it's referred to as "Love at first Type". Please, have my PWI-e-babies! b:dirty
  • Gaho - Sanctuary
    Gaho - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    XD *reads over Pare's shoulder to see if she's responding yet* :P
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I'm quite irresistible, I know.b:cute
  • j0hnnybg00d
    j0hnnybg00d Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Don't feel bad, they do it to there own members aswell. I was in rebirth and had 3 molds taken from my 69 and got the same childish response of "tabber did'nt call all drops b4 hand". Quick question, have u ever heard someone say "i got tabs and wine you keep all my drops"? No you have'nt so why pretend that option exsist. That is a childish excuse for greed. Lesson learned, only do fb's with friends.
  • Pareathe - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Hi! I'm not sure if you know me, but I have to come clean here.. I have this tingly feeling inside me. I think it's referred to as "Love at first Type". Please, have my PWI-e-babies! b:dirty

I'd gladly have your PWI-e-babies for some of your billions in PWI e-child support. b:chuckle
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Don't feel bad, they do it to there own members aswell. I was in rebirth and had 3 molds taken from my 69 and got the same childish response of "tabber did'nt call all drops b4 hand". Quick question, have u ever heard someone say "i got tabs and wine you keep all my drops"? No you have'nt so why pretend that option exsist. That is a childish excuse for greed. Lesson learned, only do fb's with friends.

Says the faction hopping drama king himself. b:chuckle
    I'd gladly have your PWI-e-babies for some of your billions in PWI e-child support. b:chuckle

Srsly?! No wai! Those billions are miiiiiiiine! I need to +12 all my equipment, then maybe you can have a few billion in child support. b:sad
  • Pareathe - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Srsly?! No wai! Those billions are miiiiiiiine! I need to +12 all my equipment, then maybe you can have a few billion in child support. b:sad

+12 eh? b:dirty

Yes, I suppose you do need your billions then - good luck with the insane refining. I just might become hopelessly attracted to your gear...I mean to you...once you do that. b:chuckle
  • j0hnnybg00d
    edited April 2009
    Says the faction hopping drama king himself. b:chuckle

<.< lol, we've spoke 2 time's and i've been in 4 factions. I can only hope u grow up one day and mature.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    +12 eh? b:dirty

Yes, I suppose you do need your billions then - good luck with the insane refining. I just might become hopelessly attracted to your gear...I mean to you...once you do that. b:chuckle

You won't be the only one. I think I'll be more attracted to it then anyone. let's share the wealth together. b:chuckle
    <.< lol, we've spoke 2 time's and i've been in 4 factions. I can only hope u grow up one day and mature.

I don't recall speaking at all, but if you say so. Also, note that Yz re-invited you 3 times in a week, for reasons I don't care to go into here.

As for growing up? No thanks. That's when people get boring. I like how I am now. You feel free to though. b:cute
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    be good be good be good

be good be good be good

be good johnnyyyy

men at work is awesome b:chuckle
  • j0hnnybg00d
    edited April 2009
    I don't recall speaking at all, but if you say so. Also, note that Yz re-invited you 3 times in a week, for reasons I don't care to go into here.

As for growing up? No thanks. That's when people get boring. I like how I am now. You feel free to though. b:cute[/QUOTE]

So i've gone from being a faction hopping drama king to someone u don't remember speaking to? I'll refresh your memory, we spoke when u invited me and we spoke when i left, yz invited me once also not 3 times in one week. This is what i meant by mature, mature ppl think b4 they speak, children don't.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Huh? I don't have to have spoken to you to see how much you whine. rofl.

Yz invited you, people said welcome. few days later you leave, few days later Yz re-invites you for some reason, to which you leave 2 days later, again, then Yz re-invites you, to which I get mails asking me "Why the **** are you letting him in again??!", then you left again. (not sure after how much time this time).

Mature? I never said I was mature. I openly admit I'm an immature 20yr old guy, who loves playing games, and pissing people off. I do, however, think before I speak. You, obviously, don't, judging by your "So i've gone from being a faction hopping drama king to someone u don't remember speaking to?" comment.

Edit: Learn how to quote, luls.

Good going though. Much love to you, my friend. <3
  • j0hnnybg00d
    edited April 2009
    Huh? I don't have to have spoken to you to see how much you whine. rofl.

Yz invited you, people said welcome. few days later you leave, few days later Yz re-invites you for some reason, to which you leave 2 days later, again, then Yz re-invites you, to which I get mails asking me "Why the **** are you letting him in again??!", then you left again. (not sure after how much time this time).

Mature? I never said I was mature. I openly admit I'm an immature 20yr old guy, who loves playing games, and pissing people off. I do, however, think before I speak. You, obviously, don't, judging by your "So i've gone from being a faction hopping drama king to someone u don't remember speaking to?" comment.

Edit: Learn how to quote, luls.

Good going though. Much love to you, my friend. <3

This is going nowhere and you don't even know what your talking about, you're pretty much just babbling and making stuff up which tells me i've won the argument so good day.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    If you felt you won the argument, why even come back? that just goes to show you're trying to buff yourself up and look the big "I'm gonna walk away" guy. Clearly, you felt you needed to state you'd won, I can't begin to comprehend why, but I've seen it done before.

As for not knowing what I'm talking about, I leave my char logged in almost 24/7, so I see when people leave and are re-invited. =D

oh also; good job on learning how to quote xD.

Edit: Oh, bahbai. b:bye
  • ADvEnTcUrSe - Sanctuary
    ADvEnTcUrSe - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That mold drop rule is not an "unwritten rule" anywhere but in your mind.

Certainly, there are people willing to do FBs without the chance for a drop, but unless that is agreed upon prior to running the FB, it does not apply.

For instance, I would never waste my time running say an FB79 Unwined for anyone without the chance at the valuable molds in there. I probably wouldn't do an FB79 Wined for that matter, since its just not worth the XP for the time it takes (The Rep is OK). If someone told me to help them do FB89 and said they keep all drops, I would tell them that they could have fun on their own, again, the XP is not worth the time.

Additionally, maybe you weren't around in the early days of the server, but when people 20+ Levels above the tabber weren't breezing by the FBs, it was a much more difficult and laborious process, and the tabber was just glad to be able to get their Spiritual Cultivation done, the drops be dammed.

It is simply a matter of Supply and Demand. As the server has matured, the number of people able to breeze by an FB has increased, and the number of tabbers has decreased in proportion, to the extent that the tabber can in fact call the shots in many situations. HOWEVER, this in no way means, that it is understood throughout the server that a tabber gets all drops.

And trust me, this kind of thing comes up a lot, especially when it comes to TT drops, so to reiterate the lesson of the day:

Always speak clearly to ALL squad members regarding loot rules, prior to beginning an event.

I think you seem to be missing the issue here. .IT matters none whether there is a unwritten rule or not.

The problem here is if your going to world chat and tell people that you will help them run through there fb and the tabber gets all drops, then you have already made that agreement.

If this is indeed the case then I have no problem spreading this persons name around, because I have more then a few times seen tabbers who are new at the game get jacked out of items even though they were under the understanding that all drops went to them

best solution, do fb's with friends or guild mates. Too many greedy people in this game and all others ha
  • NFlamel - Sanctuary
    NFlamel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    best solution, do fb's with friends or guild mates. Too many greedy people in this game and all others ha

That's the best. But if it isn't possible, I always try to read general forum and world chat to see who could be "trustful" to keep their word.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    is your name from harry potter.. nicolas flamel? o.O

edit: whoa i wiki'd nicolas flamel and apparently he was a real dude.. i thought he was fabricated by JK Rowling.. learn something new every day o.o
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you guys can all mail me all the molds you get in fb'sb:chuckle

you too BBX...i know you got that! the cape and the sak lightb:pleased
  • KillercowD - Sanctuary
    KillercowD - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think it is great how it is always those who say they dont need the loot who end up stealing it. If you see world chat when it happens that is always what they say to defend themself anyway. Still they did take the mold.

It would be cool to see some of the bigger factions start to kick people out when they misrepresent the faction in such a way.