Meowssssss: ok i'm going to study, don't pm me

Allnighte - Lost City
Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Chronicles
private messages removed - Hawk
rules wrote:
8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.
Post edited by Allnighte - Lost City on

Comments

• Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1.) Hmm, i think posting private messages in the forum is against the rules.

2.) Gratz on showing us all how much of a troll you are.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    And the award for pointless jack **** goes to...

Allnighte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    omg u need a GF right now, seriously...
  • Charizrd - Heavens Tear
    Charizrd - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There u go to all rq who were so much boosting tht they do not pk noobs.

In his defence, poor allnite is the biggest noob even at lvl85.

Ty for being one shot.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Allnighte, you're truly pathetic luring people just to pk them. And even more pathetic if you really can't kill KunKun (which I don't believe, by the way).

Another perfectly good example why I'll never play on a pvp server.
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL!!!

... can't... stop... laughing!

XD

Did you pick some random person to "help" you? OMG, that was too funny...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I Lol'd at all the broken sarcasm detectors after saying you needed help with kunkun... at level 85.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LMAO!!! I can't believe you posted it here too!!

WIN! PRICELESS!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zoodie - Lost City
    Zoodie - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    omg u need a GF right now, seriously...

PICK ME!!!!!!!

brb changing the pants i just peed in.
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ohh wut a badass
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am not sure the point of this exactly.

Sadly I feel it is an attempt for Allnighte to get some attention because mommy and daddy don't spend any time wiff little o'l nighte.

For anyone who thinks it is funny is truly one depressing soul just like Allnighte. It would have been great and a real laugh if he might have been able to lure a higher level player into a situation and then PK them.

Sad days with such low intelligence coming out of RQ guild. Just sad that there are people with such lack of respect and who think it is funny to do things like this.

I hope mumzie and Dadzie can giev little Nighte some attention soon.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    PICK ME!!!!!!!

brb changing the pants i just peed in.

LOL Zoodie!!
    I am not sure the point of this exactly.

Sadly I feel it is an attempt for Allnighte to get some attention because mommy and daddy don't spend any time wiff little o'l nighte.

For anyone who thinks it is funny is truly one depressing soul just like Allnighte. It would have been great and a real laugh if he might have been able to lure a higher level player into a situation and then PK them.

Sad days with such low intelligence coming out of RQ guild. Just sad that there are people with such lack of respect and who think it is funny to do things like this.

I hope mumzie and Dadzie can giev little Nighte some attention soon.

Learn to take a joke!

And I will emphasize.....b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Claera - Lost City
    Claera - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i'm glad someone finally got her. she's so anoying. b:chuckle
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    LOL Zoodie!!

Learn to take a joke!

And I will emphasize.....b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

QQ b:sad

There is joking around and then there are limits to humiliating someone or atleast the attempt.

Looks like you fall on the Stupidity side of your Sig quote since I see you seem not to have limits.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    QQ b:sad

There is joking around and then there are limits to humiliating someone or atleast the attempt.

Looks like you fall on the Stupidity side of your Sig quote since I see you seem not to have limits.

FYI -- I have limits to a lot of things. And am I stupid? No.

Having cleared that up, I do know how to take a joke...with that being said, it was funny and this is a game. Lighten up! Had someone done it to me, I am sure that I would have been irritated at the beginning, but it is funny as heck and I am sure I would have laughed at myself! b:chuckle

All I am saying is lighten up....it was funny! People need to learn how to take a joke and HAVE FUN playing the game. Not be all serious.

Oh, side note.....someone sounds bitter about being pk'd. We have all been there and it still happens to higher levels. If you can't handle it or are all bitter about it = re-roll PvE. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I actually left PVE to be part of PVP and enjoy it sooo much. Perhaps I was a little harsh with my comments so I will lay off a bit.

Your analysis of me not liking being PK's can't be the farthest from it. I enjoy being cannon fodder for everyone since you can clearly see I am only lvl 39. I have been pk'd a lot from nice people and I have been treated like garbage from random PKers after lying there dead having names being called to me quite rudly (not sure if that is a word...LOL..Just doesn't look right). Even after being slandered by strangers I still don't cause a fuss since this PVP and the only way real way to play PWI b:cute

Anyways, I will discontinue my misguided attack on your Rose. b:thanks
  • everix
    everix Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I actually left PVE to be part of PVP and enjoy it sooo much. Perhaps I was a little harsh with my comments so I will lay off a bit.

Your analysis of me not liking being PK's can't be the farthest from it. I enjoy being cannon fodder for everyone since you can clearly see I am only lvl 39. I have been pk'd a lot from nice people and I have been treated like garbage from random PKers after lying there dead having names being called to me quite rudly (not sure if that is a word...LOL..Just doesn't look right). Even after being slandered by strangers I still don't cause a fuss since this PVP and the only way real way to play PWI b:cute

Anyways, I will discontinue my misguided attack on your Rose. b:thanks

Well you get called names for a reason. I'd call you bad...for being bad...You obviously can't like pk because of your weird depressed emo rant. Allnighte pulled a wonderful broken english pk. Its how its done. I don't expect that you are out killing level 39's, even though they are everwhere. Anywaysssssss hit 70 then go pking. Theres a difference. Its harder to find someone above you or near your level. But there are tons below you.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Edit: thread closed (I need to be fully awake before moderating anything :\ )
    rules wrote:
    8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.
  • everix
    edited April 2009
    Killing a lowbie doesnt mean your a lowbie pker. It means the lowbie was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've killed people with levels on me. Its not a big deal. I've also been accused by people higher level than me of being higher level than them. :-/ bad is bad. Everyones a target. Suck it up. If you get turned into a funny. Enjoy. Everyones a funny once ina while.
  • everix
    edited April 2009
    I need to find you on LC. I love one shots
This discussion has been closed.