I hate CQ!

Options
TheDamnTruth - Lost City
TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I hate how CQ has done nothing wrong to the server.
I hate how CQ only took land from KoS guilds.
I hate how CQ worked hard for their lands and levels.
I hate how CQ never backstabbed their allies
I hate how CQ collects so much money from their well earned lands.
I hate how no one attacks CQ seriously to take their hard earned lands.

I hate CQ!!!!!!!! The server must all attack them and take our land back-that we-never-owned-in-the-first-place-but-we-still-feel-like-they-robbed-us-and-we-feel-like-we-deserve-to-have-land-just-because-CQ-has-so-many-land.

CQ must fall for the good of LostCity even though they did nothing wrong!!!!
Post edited by TheDamnTruth - Lost City on

Comments

• missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i Hate How Cq Has Done Nothing Wrong To The Server.
    I Hate How Cq Only Took Land From Kos Guilds.
    I Hate How Cq Worked Hard For Their Lands And Levels.
    I Hate How Cq Never Backstabbed Their Allies
    I Hate How Cq Collects So Much Money From Their Well Earned Lands.
    I Hate How No One Attacks Cq Seriously To Take Their Hard Earned Lands.

I Hate Cq!!!!!!!! The Server Must All Attack Them And Take Our Land Back-that We-never-owned-in-the-first-place-but-we-still-feel-like-they-robbed-us-and-we-feel-like-we-deserve-to-have-it-just-because-cq-has-so-many-land.

Cq Must Fall For The Good Of Lostcity Even Though They Did Nothing Wrong!!!!
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    missqq wrote: »
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

thats my line D:<
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You guys are mean b:cry
    I just butthurt cuz me dont have no land.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I hate how CQ has done nothing wrong to the server.
    I hate how CQ only took land from KoS guilds.
    I hate how CQ worked hard for their lands and levels.
    I hate how CQ never backstabbed their allies
    I hate how CQ collects so much money from their well earned lands.
    I hate how no one attacks CQ seriously to take their hard earned lands.

I hate CQ!!!!!!!! The server must all attack them and take our land back-that we-never-owned-in-the-first-place-but-we-still-feel-like-they-robbed-us-and-we-feel-like-we-deserve-to-have-land-just-because-CQ-has-so-many-land.

CQ must fall for the good of LostCity even though they did nothing wrong!!!!

I HATE HOW CQ DOESNT GIVE FREE LAND TO NONFACTORS

How dare they not give up territory so we can see the pretty new colours. Lets all rant about cq for 30 pages plz
    Rundora
  • Asma - Lost City
    Asma - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I HATE HOW CQ DOESNT GIVE FREE LAND TO NONFACTORS

How dare they not give up territory so we can see the pretty new colours. Lets all rant about cq for 30 pages plz

I ARE VICTOR GIVE ME MOAR G9 METAL SHARDSb:surrender
    The fail EP that has emo butterly wings on a male character that talks the most trash
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    zomg get a life you jealous qqer. If you hate how well CQ is doing, make a guild and attack them instead of just talking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i Are Victor Give Me Moar G9 Metal Shardsb:surrender

who The Hell Is Telling People Im Victor.
    Rundora
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I agree. I hate CQ too. LET'S ALL ATTACK THEM AND **** THEM AND MAKE THE MAP COLORFUL GOGOGOGOGOGO.
    b:bye
  • Asma - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    who The Hell Is Telling People Im Victor.

i R Victor Give Me MoaR G9 Metal Shards And More Green Dye D:
    The fail EP that has emo butterly wings on a male character that talks the most trash
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i want a moat b:cry
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I agree. I hate CQ too. LET'S ALL ATTACK THEM AND **** THEM AND MAKE THE MAP COLORFUL GOGOGOGOGOGO.
    b:bye
    Mieze posting on the forum it has to be epic
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I hate CQ also.. because they never gave me a chocolate bunny.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No just want to see them fall. If all you knew the truth about Conq you would feel the same way too. The bugs they exploit, the hacks they use, and the loopholes they use ingame. Hate to see such a bad and selfish guild be on top
    QFT 10chars
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Take All Our Lands La.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I hate CQ also.. because they never gave me a chocolate bunny.

You never asked for one. Ask for one while bending down on your knees and we'll consider it. Maybe.....
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You never asked for one. Ask for one while bending down on your knees and we'll consider it. Maybe.....

I want a strawberry bunny instead then.. chocolate bunny's requirement is too high for me.

Maybe if CQ bends on your knees and personally deliver the strawberry bunny to me in person on a sunday breezy evening at exactly 7:69 PM sharp with a female Cleric that is level 69 with 69% exp exactly to 70....

Maybe... I'll consider not hating CQ
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I want a strawberry bunny instead then.. chocolate bunny's requirement is too high for me.

Maybe if CQ bends on your knees and personally deliver the strawberry bunny to me in person on a sunday breezy evening at exactly 7:69 PM sharp with a female Cleric that is level 69 with 69% exp exactly to 70....

That's.....
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

This could possibly happen if we actually cared if people hated us or not. We like the hatred and we feel it isn't strong enough. Why would I want to take hatred away when that is what feeds me.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:cry CQ stole my candies!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I like CQ b:cute
    (and RED colour on the map too)
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I like CQ b:cute
    (and RED colour on the map too)

Do you even know why you like Conqueror?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I don't know any of the power guilds in depth but I do support anyone who chooses to defend lowbies from PKers.

So if they come from Conq then hooray for those members.
    If they come from RQ (rare occasion) then hooray for them.

Enough with all the QQ about who owns land and ****. If some of the larger guilds would jsut get organized and focus on taking lands properly then the grid would not be so RED.

And if it becomes pure red then what? Will Lost City be sucked into a blackhole?

This is Conqs time and I have yet to see or hear anything outstanding as to why they do not deserve their lands.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I don't know any of the power guilds in depth but I do support anyone who chooses to defend lowbies from PKers.

So if they come from Conq then hooray for those members.
    If they come from RQ (rare occasion) then hooray for them.

Enough with all the QQ about who owns land and ****. If some of the larger guilds would jsut get organized and focus on taking lands properly then the grid would not be so RED.

And if it becomes pure red then what? Will Lost City be sucked into a blackhole?

This is Conqs time and I have yet to see or hear anything outstanding as to why they do not deserve their lands.

Good response. At least you have your reasons b:cute
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• XxGaYdOoDxX - Lost City
    XxGaYdOoDxX - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Do you even know why you like Conqueror?

Because they're the winning team, of course! We earned it though!
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Because they're the winning team, of course! We earned it though!

Salary b:thanks
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Salary b:thanks

Attention b:thanks
  • XxGaYdOoDxX - Lost City
    XxGaYdOoDxX - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I love my 2.3m a week.
    My fashion matches Mezzy's!
  • Asma - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I love my 2.3m a week.
    My fashion matches Mezzy's!

Really Xtacy another account?
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Really Xtacy another account?

Can't be Xtacy, simply because 2.3m is not the salary for his level.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Asma - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Can't be Xtacy, simply because 2.3m is not the salary for his level.

Rofl how poor are you guys irl? I make that much selling cs items a dayb:cute