Quick ways to level up?

jade199
jade199 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Are there any quick ways to level up in this game? I have heard the team up one, but is that really the only way to do so quickly? I have been playing for, all together, about 2 1/2 days now and I am only a level 11. I would appreciate any tips on this. Thank you.
Post edited by jade199 on

Comments

• Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    have a high-level friend and have him smuggle you into a zen party. after that- survive for 2 hours. That's as fast as it gets.
  • RodinV - Dreamweaver
    RodinV - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    All you should really be doing at your level is quest until you start to run out of them, after that Grinding or Dragon quests will be the best way to lvl for a while
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    quests..
    you can get to atleast lvl 30 within a week without even trying hard
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    in the early levels a quest can get u a level and a half of experience....so.....QUEST QUEST QUEST b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordofBlade - Heavens Tear
    LordofBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    mhmmm quests are the key b:mischievous
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yup same thing again.. QUESTS! b:laugh
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    there are a lot of ways to level.. until around 40ish... quests are the only way. Always do your dailies when you hit 30+ and grind a lot (grinding with a friend or two around your level gives a nice little bonus as well... as long as you are attacking different mobs at the same time) 40-60 pretty much sucks... you could try cube (dunno how much luck you'd have.. but the rewards are awesome) or rebirth orders (amazing exp but again really hard/buggy) Other than that, quests + grinding... still gonna suck. After 60, you will be looking for zhen parties and when grinding.. try to stay out of swamps if you're on a pvp server (pk hotspot). At 70+ if you really want exp fast... rebirth orders is by far the fastest (getting 2 million exp in 3 hours is awesome :D) or cube and dailies will be leveling you pretty damn fast. Pretty much as far as I've got...

I'm sure you'll learn all of this as you play more, but I guess my point was that there will be more options available for you later on. The quests will not be the only way to level, but make good use of them at your level :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • crazyboo
    crazyboo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wats a cube im lvl 16 i need help bad ive been lvl 16 for 5 monts PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:shedtear
  • crazyboo
    crazyboo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    5 weeks*sorry
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You have to do your quests that are offered to you at that level. There should be tons to do and there shouldnt be anyway that you cant level faster. Unless you have been only playing 5 minutes a day or something. Even playing for one hour a day you should be higher level. Did you take a look at your quest log yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CDestruction - Harshlands
    CDestruction - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've mainly been doing quests..
  • worstorf
    worstorf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Little tip for those new folk who may not be aware:

You can ALWAYS find quests available at your level VERY easily. Your quest log has a neat little feature called "Find Quest". Hit Q to open your quest log (or the Quest button on the bottom), then click the "Find Quest" button. You will see two entries labeled "Low Level" and "Your Level". Their will be a + sign next to "Low Level", click it. You will now see a list of Quests that you can pick up. If you click one in the list, it will list for you, who the Quest giver is, and a description of the Quest. The Quest giver's name will be GREEN. If you click on that name, the Auto-Pathing function will kick in and you will start moving toward the Quest Giver. If you don't like using the Auto-Pathing function, close it, and you will still see a nice YELLOW arrow on you screen pointing in the direction of the quest giver, follow it until you get to the person. At that point, you can also open your map by pressing M and you will see the quest giver noted on it. One very nice feature I learned after playing (never saw it listed anywhere), is that opening your quest log, and clicking on one of your current quests, if you need to kill a mob, their name will be in GREEN, so again, you can click the name and Auto-Path or cancel Auto-Path and see where on the map those mobs are. The map will display multiple locations for the mob if they are in different areas. No more guess work trying to find mobs to finish quests.

Oh, to get back to the original quest log where your current quests are listed from the Find Quest function, simply click the now worded "Current Quests" button. b:laugh
  • daigurenhyorinmaru45
    daigurenhyorinmaru45 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    cube of fate its a minigame
  • issic
    issic Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i try to do quest for lvling but some off the quests are too hard wat shpuld i do?
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    quest quest quest
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • darksacred
    darksacred Posts: 18
    edited May 2009
    What class are you? Have you tried grouping with other people and doing your quests together? Most of the quests in this game require a group to be able to do them.

Questing should be the fastest way to level, can do level 1-20+ in just a few hours of playing and 1-30+ in two days if you're dedicated enough.
    Even after level 30 all the way to 60 questing really does help you level a lot, you only need to grind in this game if you want to level faster otherwise daily quest will keep you leveling without having to grind.

b:bye
  • OO_JAY_Oo - Harshlands
    OO_JAY_Oo - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ghaa...I m too lazy to quest :p.. But i do my dailies like BH and CS b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sladdin
    sladdin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    how do i play????? i'm new....
    b:shockedb
  • superudhay
    superudhay Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i am stuck and need help leveling i quit pw once but now i am back just because of my girlb:dirty. but this game really gets on my nerves every thing in this game is perfect except for the leveling b:angry
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It is really easy to lvl from 1-70. Just do quests and you'll be there in a month probably. Even less if you play a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just do BH's and other quests and you'll be fine.

P.S: I call necro on this thread! b:shocked Please people, check the date of the last post before posting in a thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Mindshocked - Raging Tide
    Mindshocked - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You should definately Quest all your levels, don't go grinding until later levels.
  • Mindshocked - Raging Tide
    Mindshocked - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Quest everything you will get rewards also.
  • X__ENGEL__X - Sanctuary
    X__ENGEL__X - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Cube is a place where a Katru pup or the woman standing near the Katru pup will take you after you hit lvl 40+...(OH GAWD IM LVL 6...HOW DID I KNOW THAT..LOL)
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LET THE NECRO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*kills thread over and over and over for the next bazillion posts* >_>
  • Rav_Remnant - Raging Tide
    Rav_Remnant - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wish I knew CS started at 30+
    eh.. that is a lot of chips. *eats doritos*b:pleased
  • eugeniu996
    eugeniu996 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    there are a lot of ways to level.. until around 40ish... quests are the only way. Always do your dailies when you hit 30+ and grind a lot (grinding with a friend or two around your level gives a nice little bonus as well... as long as you are attacking different mobs at the same time) 40-60 pretty much sucks... you could try cube (dunno how much luck you'd have.. but the rewards are awesome) or rebirth orders (amazing exp but again really hard/buggy) Other than that, quests + grinding... still gonna suck. After 60, you will be looking for zhen parties and when grinding.. try to stay out of swamps if you're on a pvp server (pk hotspot). At 70+ if you really want exp fast... rebirth orders is by far the fastest (getting 2 million exp in 3 hours is awesome :D) or cube and dailies will be leveling you pretty damn fast. Pretty much as far as I've got...

I'm sure you'll learn all of this as you play more, but I guess my point was that there will be more options available for you later on. The quests will not be the only way to level, but make good use of them at your level :P

what is a zhen party?
  • sleepybyz
    sleepybyz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The Best way to level Without killing yourself and spending an HOUR a quest is FC at Level 80 it's Easy get a High level with an alt lvl 80ish go threw halls with alts have him grab main for bosses hyper from Dragoon Boss all the way until Big Room then Stop or if you want to get the most out of the hypers but DO MORE FC's then Hyper only Big Room Estimated time for Big room is about 10mins BTW Only good Activation on a hyper is 12x 5 hypers x12 EXP If you are a Cleric you got it made in the shade or a Barb you will always be needed to pull as a Barb and Always needed For BB and RB in Big room on a Cleric so yes they are the fastest to lvl Quest's Quest's Quest's = Days Weeks Months/ and FC is like hours, days and Weeks Other then that I came on this form to find out another way and herd the same stuff I hear in game yea if you plan on taking a 2 yrs to get to 101 do all of the above plan on going to 101 in a month Do what I SAID b:victory Oh yea and if you don't mind cash shopping you can buy Blessing Orders but that will be Pricey yea Cash shop or FC ONLY REAL way However your going to need to do TT to learn how to play your class at 101 Do a TT 3-3 and not only will you be lvl 101 but you'll know your class
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Please do not post in threads whose last reply was more than 30 days old. This is considered a necro and is against forum policy. Thank you.

-closed for necro-

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.