Is It Worth It To Reset To Fist Bm at lvl 60?

Altayr - Dreamweaver
Altayr - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Blademaster
Well, I just wanna ask is it worth it to switch to fist bm at 60, due to all the spirit points, gold, and reset notes you will have to find once you reset. Or it's better to wait til lvl 70, and reset ?
Post edited by Altayr - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    best time to switch to fist bm is lvl 90 when u have ur demon/sage spark
  • ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear
    ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Demon spark+fists= b:dirty

2.00 atk speed b:pleased
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just get -.1 wrists and -.1 fists, that gives you 2 atk rate without needing any boosts :) Use spark and Heel to boost it to 2.7 attacks per second.

Wrists currently in are either the DQ mold of light wrists, or crafted/dropped wrists with 2 -.05 mods. Currently have one in our AH that someone got off a mob. Wish I had that one.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just get -.1 wrists and -.1 fists, that gives you 2 atk rate without needing any boosts :) Use spark and Heel to boost it to 2.7 attacks per second.

Wrists currently in are either the DQ mold of light wrists, or crafted/dropped wrists with 2 -.05 mods. Currently have one in our AH that someone got off a mob. Wish I had that one.

SO molds actually drop off NORMAL mobs?
    Back.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited April 2009

They don't stack.
    SO molds actually drop off NORMAL mobs?

There're some molds that drop only from mobs (or from the gold quest) and they have like a 0.0003% to drop.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wtf double post.
  • Altayr - Dreamweaver
    Altayr - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009

By that u mean -1% chaneling or what?
    And do you agree that i should reset to fist bm once i reach 90s or what lvl should i reset at?
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    By that u mean -1% chaneling or what?
    And do you agree that i should reset to fist bm once i reach 90s or what lvl should i reset at?

They meant something like this. I'd say do it at 90 if your going demon.