New patches?

Beaver - Dreamweaver
Beaver - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Will there be any larger patches/upgrades?

Something that will make your helmet visible, or something like houses?
Post edited by Beaver - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There's the Genie expansion and I doubt houses or a housing system since i heard you had to pay for it in the Chinese version. You might notice they put some new NPCs every week or so too (that have no function... yet).
  • Beaver - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    There's the Genie expansion and I doubt houses or a housing system since i heard you had to pay for it in the Chinese version. You might notice they put some new NPCs every week or so too (that have no function... yet).

Yes, i noticed that material trading dude, and the black market vendor?
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes, i noticed that material trading dude, and the black market vendor?

those have been there for a long time.

Also helmets and housing will never happen. GM confirmed on housing. Helmets would just look dumb and ugly.
    Back.
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Helmets won't be possible - for the simple reason that people have all kinds of strange hairstyles, and many do -not- allow for the usage of a helmet. If we were to wear helmets, our hairstyles would probably be limited to two or three kinds (long, normal, very short/bald) in order to allow hair to be properly displayed along with the helmets. And don't even get me started on the venomancers' ears...

Within a not-too-distant future, we will get Genies - which is certain to be a medium-sized to large upgrade.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    the genies thing to me sounds almost like a mercenary system. anyone else agree?
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    the genies thing to me sounds almost like a mercenary system. anyone else agree?

When I first read about the new Genies all I could think about was MAG's from the Phantasy Star gaming universe,

Does anyone even know whats expected this week?
  • Beaver - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    those have been there for a long time.

Also helmets and housing will never happen. GM confirmed on housing. Helmets would just look dumb and ugly.

And whats their purpose then?