edited April 2009
    No who are you? O.o

wreckyyyy

WTF? Noob veno! QQ
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol I thought I was the only one who noticed that =P

Want me to go without spark vs 2-3 nixs?
    That would be smart... wait what?
    b:bye
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • anz
    anz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This is cute. You're all here laughing at Crimson and how they have no skill.

From my point of view: Crimson has 150+ members half of which are 70+. The only guild even trying to fight them is this piece of **** guild with less than 40 members? So if you all want Crimson to fall, then why is this tiny **** useless guild the only one doing anything?

The answer to this is you all think some magical fairy is going to rain down from heaven and make you all pro PKers after you all oracled for 40 levels and are now racing to 90. Do any of you even realize that this is exactly what Crimson is doing, except with twice the members? So while you PvE to 90 over the next two weeks Crimson is going to be sitting pretty with their 30 level 90's all geared up and anxious to fight and you'll be sitting with you 5-10? Nice joke.

This coalition force you're planning to take them down is laughable too. UnRivaleD, BloodCult, Kylin, LastStand and Pendulum, even if you DO stack TW's on them odds are you'll only get 2 a day, tops. Holy ****, Crimson can fill two wars. What now *******? You can go PvE till 90. Since none of you are going to stop Crimson from leveling, so will they. You screwed yourself. Congratulations on handing the entire map to Crimson.

I'm proud guys, really.
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    anz wrote: »

From my point of view: Crimson has 150+ members half of which are 70+. The only guild even trying to fight them is this piece of **** guild with less than 40 members? So if you all want Crimson to fall, then why is this tiny **** useless guild the only one doing anything?

The answer to this is you all think some magical fairy is going to rain down from heaven and make you all pro PKers after you all oracled for 40 levels and are now racing to 90. Do any of you even realize that this is exactly what Crimson is doing, except with twice the members? So while you PvE to 90 over the next two weeks Crimson is going to be sitting pretty with their 30 level 90's all geared up and anxious to fight and you'll be sitting with you 5-10? Nice joke.

This coalition force you're planning to take them down is laughable too. UnRivaleD, BloodCult, Kylin, LastStand and Pendulum, even if you DO stack TW's on them odds are you'll only get 2 a day, tops. Holy ****, Crimson can fill two wars. What now *******? You can go PvE till 90. Since none of you are going to stop Crimson from leveling, so will they. You screwed yourself. Congratulations on handing the entire map to Crimson.

I'm proud guys, really.

I'd love to see 30 level 90's in 2 weeks.

Also, I don't know how you do it on your pve server, but there are 3 wars a day.

Ps: Your an idiot.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I'm proud guys, really.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/failboat_arrival.jpg

Nouf said -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I hereby promote anz to the position "Admiral of the Fail Navy."

You will all salute this monumental achievement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2009

This coalition force you're planning to take them down is laughable too. UnRivaleD, BloodCult, Kylin, LastStand and Pendulum, even if you DO stack TW's on them odds are you'll only get 2 a day, tops. Holy ****, Crimson can fill two wars. Congratulations on handing the entire map to Crimson.

lol gl speed lvlers
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Crimson has many ways of getting exploited and also many weaknesses, sorry to say. Fake bid the first week, then some Crimson are banned the following weeks etc. Those will become obvious if you have 4 wars a week, nice try. b:chuckle If I look at the numbers and IF 3 guilds are seriously going up against you that would mean 1-2 lands lost a week AND you would lose some members pretty quickly.

My observations are the way crimson recruits is kinda obvious and will not work if Crimson loses even once, the core seems pretty separate IMO and the crimson I see are always solo without buffs. LOL

who are you?
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I'm proud guys, really.

Yes...my guild fully plans to be in an alliance with Pendulum. That is why i kill them daily...building strong alliance foundations. Thanks for playing the "I'm talking out of my **** game", and please come again!

On a more important note, Alex's hall of fame 2.0 is currently under contruction to replace the closing of the first. It seems Pendulum people don't like threads with SS's of them getting rick-rolled, so they cry to forum admins to close said threads. We'll have something special for them for the grand opening of the new hall of fame.
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    but but but...you havent gotten me 1v1 except with the help of a cute little cuddly bunny :-( b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It seems Pendulum people don't like threads with SS's of them getting rick-rolled, so they cry to forum admins to close said threads.
    Um, the people from Pendulum liked that thread. I didn't PM a mod and I don't know of anyone who did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Congratulations on handing the entire map to Crimson.

Congratulations on playing on a pvp server with nobody to pvp with in the end at the lvl 90+ <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    http://i43.tinypic.com/n47rd.jpg
    Nine levels higher >.>

After that he teamed up with Laeny... and they both died...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wow nice :) i never killed one 1on2, oh wait i did, but i guess u know. But its nice that you guys still longing for attention this much =) keep up the good work
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    WOW! A barb survived a 2v1 ? Dam your pro. srsly, just rickroll the whole server already.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    WOW! A barb survived a 2v1 ? Dam your pro. srsly, just rickroll the whole server already.

I can't fathom how you managed to understand his post. O_O
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, against a 72 Archer and a 67 Blademaster. I dunno how he made it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Dubelposten:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/ndr3p3.jpg

Why would someone do this to HH60?

Nivi can't even stunlock but apparently you don't actually need to know what you're doing when you have +10 XS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dubelposten:

Nivi can't even stunlock but apparently you don't actually need to know what you're doing when you have +10 XS.

You hit the jackpot. Just the reason why this server is too boring to play in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Angelical - Heavens Tear
    Angelical - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dubelposten:

Hes either really slow at leveling which would justify the +8 OR hes ****, me thinks its the latter, the cost of the shards he has in it and the refinement could get him an XS mold...
    Btw what **** armor has he got on?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Dubelposten:

That tells u that he is a moron that only lvls with oracles (since those shards also came from that event) and that now will stay in his 60's until next event.
    U will prob see him killing snow man at lvl 66 next x-masb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That tells u that he is a moron that only lvls with oracles (since those shards also came from that event) and that now will stay in his 60's until next event.
    U will prob see him killing snow man at lvl 66 next x-masb:bye

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5980/77416339.jpg

Do your homework, dawg.

He's already 67, at least.

Dawg, you hear, these mistakes, they ain't cuttin it.
    Step yo game up. All the way to the sky.
    I believe you can. And maybe that day when you do what you can do, we can do what we do together.
    b:victory
  • Angelical - Heavens Tear
    Angelical - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well that proves my point, hes no slow leveler hes just **** for getting TT60 axes to +8.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So... why does he have +8 HH60 again..?
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So... why does he have +8 HH60 again..?

I do not have the power level to release that information.

But one day I will achieve and I will become....YELLOW.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/332/brolly01dbzanimatednl9.gif

THANKS PWI FORUM USERS, YOU HELPED ME ACHIEVE AN ALL NIGHTER

GOODBYE.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    BlowMe is 70, by the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited April 2009