Inventory stone quest

Options
Sarayona - Heavens Tear
Sarayona - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
It says i need to get an 'inventory stone' to Banker Chen by buying it in the boutique, but i don't have any Gold, and i don't want to buy gold to buy it; can u get it anywhere else???
Post edited by Sarayona - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can trade in-game coins for Gold from the Gold Trading House.

Or you can buy pre-paid cards at every Target merchandise.

Or you can just manage your inventory extremely well and play fine without the use of any inventory extension stones.

You can sell stuff to get more space, mail stuff to get more space, put stuff in Auction House to save spaces. There's tons of ways, get creative!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • SilverTease - Heavens Tear
    SilverTease - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You will have 3 quests to expand you safe - quests which require DQ drops not item mall stuff. For now just save your DQs, you will need 20 of each 21DQ items for the first expansion. By the time you reach lv 30-35, you will be able to expand your safe 2 more times.

Also, you can use a 2nd toon to bank your stuff. Ask someone you trust to help you move your stuff or mail them to the "mule" Gets a lot worse on higher lvls so if you don't want to buy safe extension stones, you should consider a mule character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    b:pleased I love my Neph b:pleased
  • cronoslave
    cronoslave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think it's only 5 of each DQ item for the first safe expansion. Then it's 10 of each DQ for the second etc...
  • Flieyah - Dreamweaver
    Flieyah - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    cronoslave wrote: »
    I think it's only 5 of each DQ item for the first safe expansion. Then it's 10 of each DQ for the second etc...

That is correct.
    you need 5 of each DQ1 items for the first quest, 10 of each DQ2 items for the second, and an inventory stone from then on.
    "What we do is what you just can't do."
    b:cool
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Inventory Extension stones are only available from the boutique, or from users who bought them from the boutique.

You'll have to buy zen to get the gold, or trade coin to get the gold, to buy one from the Boutique. I don't think those are sold by other users for coin, usually, and it would be cheaper to buy the gold with your coin anyway because of user-shop inflation ;) They have to make a profit somehow.

I recommend extending your bank instead - 5 of each DQ21 item will work for +8 slots. 10x of the next DQ group for another 8.

And just manage your inventory and safe carefully - you don't need *everything* you find, focus on armor and weapons that work best for you, and the mats that you work with most for crafting. Pots and powders if you need 'em, and sell all else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • flatulon
    flatulon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm probably just a dumb noob...ok, not "probably". I cancelled my Banker's Worries quest, and now I can't get it back. Not only can't I get it back, I can't use the safe expansion stone I purchased in the boutique. Any ideas how I can resolve this?

Thanks!
    Oops b:beatup My in-game name is Flatutor.
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not to sound like IT support but,
    Double check your quests to make sure it's cancelled.
    Also make sure you are talking to the banker not the Gem Merchant cause they look the same b:chuckle
    Once at the bank, go into quests it should absolutely be there.

If it's not b:shocked log a ticket with PWI technical support

EDIT: I believe if you have already used an safe expansion stone it will replace your quests to expand the safe via DQ mats b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • flatulon
    flatulon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks. I'll give that a try.
    Oops b:beatup My in-game name is Flatutor.