Most *Insane* equips

Comments

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So it's an un-nameed trick to make the 12* Orb. Like that's alot different from what I said.

"Unknown Friend" ? Say what? I said "Un-named", since it's obvious at this point you refuse to name him. Read what I write next time? Please?

As for being cocky... I am, thanks!
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So it's an un-nameed trick to make the 12* Orb. Like that's alot different from what I said.

"Unknown Friend" ? Say what? I said "Un-named", since it's obvious at this point you refuse to name him. Read what I write next time? Please?

As for being cocky... I am, thanks!

right.. i should say the same thing XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    No, but you should definitely consider stopping posting. It's for the best of us all, I assure you.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Heavy wiz, it's the best he can do with his stat allocation I assume. Although at +10 it was noticeable worse than a tt70, but I guess that's the price you pay for heavy armor. Pure magic would have a level appropriate weapon I would think.

i dont get it...i've seen a heavy armor fox at 6x wielding wheel of fate. +10 WoF would really be something. the heavy armor is up to her lvl as well. maybe this wiz got vit as well?
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    i dont get it...i've seen a heavy armor fox at 6x wielding wheel of fate. +10 WoF would really be something. the heavy armor is up to her lvl as well. maybe this wiz got vit as well?

That's the trouble with a heavy caster build, there just aren't enough points to go around. I have to assume he put points in Vit to be using such a low level weapon.

Oh and a +10 WoF would have 622-788 magic damage. Not bad for it's level I guess.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No, but you should definitely consider stopping posting. It's for the best of us all, I assure you.

rofl its things like these that make these forums worth reading b:chuckle
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    to make a +12 you need a 12* orb

I have never made any +12 weapons, because I do not have enough celestones, but I can sometimes get +3 without any dragon orbs and without burning too many celestones on failures.

If you have enough celestones for a cube of fate run and have a theory about how refining works, burning them on testing your theory might be a worthwhile experience. (Even if you fail, you can better judge alternative theories later on.)

Then again... one of my early attempts burned 30-ish celestones without getting even +1 on anything. But this taught me something and maybe when I am not feeling competitive I will explain further.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    rofl its things like these that make these forums worth reading b:chuckle

you like your new axes?

As for the cocky guy... maibe you think you are smarter than others and maibe you are but sontimes you should trust others too
    rifinding.jpg

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you like your new axes?

As for the cocky guy... maibe you think you are smarter than others and maibe you are but sontimes you should trust others too
    rifinding.jpg

By the way...the "calculator" used here:

http://janelh.wikidot.com/dragon-balls
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • shany665
    shany665 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    By the way...the "calculator" used here:

http://janelh.wikidot.com/dragon-balls

yes... but i'm out of this topic, fitst of al you asked for insane gear , i tell you and the hell breaks loose, its good to see that ppl love me *sigh*
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    shany665 wrote: »
    yes... but i'm out of this topic, fitst of al you asked for insane gear , i tell you and the hell breaks loose, its good to see that ppl love me *sigh*

that was me sorry....
    i was playing with the avatars...

• _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    that was me sorry....
    i was playing with the avatars...

I'd love to see some screenshots Jack.

People here are addicted to drama. I just want to enjoy the game for what it is. I suppose drama is part of thier enjoyment so oh well...but it tends to make interesting ( to me ) discussions a bit difficult. Odd thing is everyone says they hate drama but then they start it. Go figure.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    you like your new axes?

rifinding.jpg

Do a little math, that 4645 is just for the 12 star orb. That doesn't count the orbs needed to get there, which is 10,140.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Do a little math, that 4645 is just for the 12 star orb. That doesn't count the orbs needed to get there, which is 10,140.

i know... and i will never try to do one... the amount of orbs to get there its just ridiculous..
    Madeka (or somthing) a BM from sanctuary has +10 calamity axes ,yummy
    so making a +12 is not imposible is just VERY hard and expensive...
    I'd love to see some screenshots Jack.

People here are addicted to drama. I just want to enjoy the game for what it is. I suppose drama is part of thier enjoyment so oh well...but it tends to make interesting ( to me ) discussions a bit difficult. Odd thing is everyone says they hate drama but then they start it. Go figure.

ermm suposingly finding tha personwho bought tham (its gonna take me a lot of wc screaming for that one)... or maibe wait till he makes new ones...
    tho.. idk about that..

• CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    on lost city there are people running around with +12 hh99 weapons.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Say hi to my little weapon.

It NPCs for 1 coins
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    on lost city there are people running around with +12 hh99 weapons.

I't true.

I know I am from Lost City, but just to let you guys know, I've seen 2 HH99 Gold xbows +12 with 2 perfect patk shards in them. I have screen shots to prove it too.

I'm still a little new at posting pics on forums, so forgive me if I don't add a hyperlink right away.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So, this is it. The highest refined item that I've seen on Sanctuary. Might be different now, its 16 days old.

miragesword.jpg
    ugh, how the hell do I make it show on forums w/o clicking?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So, this is it. The highest refined item that I've seen on Sanctuary. Might be different now, its 16 days old.

miragesword.jpg
    ugh, how the hell do I make it show on forums w/o clicking?

a level 22 magic weapon refined to +11 o.O,what a waste of dragon orbs =/,unless she plans on using it till 70+
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well looka her gear, she IS 70+

still those rings...why do they look like they're...pattack rings?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    well looka her gear, she IS 70+

still those rings...why do they look like they're...pattack rings?

shes 70+ in HA is probably the best sword she can get and plussing it is the onlt thing to make it keep up with the kills

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    you like your new axes?

rifinding.jpg

Erm, I don't see what showing me there's a 12* Dragon Orb does. I knew there were 1-12* Dragon Orbs. What I don't understand, however, is how how supposedly made it at less then 10% it's actual cost.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Erm, I don't see what showing me there's a 12* Dragon Orb does. I knew there were 1-12* Dragon Orbs. What I don't understand, however, is how how supposedly made it at less then 10% it's actual cost.

why are you arguing with me? and everyone else for that matter....
    just show the guy "most insane equips" and get it over with b:cute

• _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    why are you arguing with me? and everyone else for that matter....
    just show the guy "most insane equips" and get it over with b:cute

Mind you my idea of *insane* wasn't quite what you folks took it to be. Perhaps I should have said "most highly refined". Spending huge amounts of RL cash seems a little nutty to me but it's still impressive to what *can* be done.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Mind you my idea of *insane* wasn't quite what you folks took it to be. Perhaps I should have said "most highly refined". Spending huge amounts of RL cash seems a little nutty to me but it's still impressive to what *can* be done.

to make a "most highly refined" wep you need to spend huge amount of Real $
    or..idk ... how else you'd have that much money (only in game money) to "do" something like this!

• Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    to make a "most highly refined" wep you need to spend huge amount of Real $
    or..idk ... how else you'd have that much money (only in game money) to "do" something like this!

300 million or so of in-game coin to get to +12 isn't really quite as much as most people probably think it is. Don't get me wrong it's still a lot, but spend a few months farming and it's quite attainable. The real trick is getting a weapon worth upgrading that far, at least until they implement refining transfer.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    from what i heard refining transfer only works on weapons of equal or lesser level .. so refining your lvl 1 weapon to +12 and then transferring it to your level 99 wouldn't work
  • Masterbig - Sanctuary
    Masterbig - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    anyone know johm BM from legendary?
    Just curious h much hp he has since he has full set tt80 gold w +7 refine on armor and weapon. And other tt80 ornament +5.
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol most INSANELY STUPID is +11 lev 22 mirage sword ROFL!
  • Ayeshah - Sanctuary
    Ayeshah - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Refinied11.jpg

A friend of mine found her...