QQme

Wreck - Lost City
Wreck - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I hate them, who the hell are they? Seriously, GM's need to look into their harassment policies and ban them all.
Post edited by Wreck - Lost City on

Comments

• Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    <3
    ifyoufindthisgooutsideplease
    Wonhalt
  • Exorcist - Harshlands
    Exorcist - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's weird how Wreck told us to look at the other QQ thread about QQme in guild chat, and I come here and find this.
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wreck is a fail. even at forums. i oneshotted him when i was 5x and he was 6x zzz
  • Angelical - Heavens Tear
    Angelical - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wreck is a fail. even at forums. i oneshotted him when i was 5x and he was 6x zzz

Doubt it, you have always been in the top 50 on the level rankings, Wreck is what? 7x now? and has never been on the rankings, if you ever did one shot him do not exaggerate what levels you were.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wreck was on the rankings until oracles came out. Funlolz started the server 2-3 weeks late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ligeia speaks truth. i did start 2 weeks late. but i was lying about one shotting him zzz. apparently hes asleep or something. i want drama qq
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Doubt it, you have always been in the top 50 on the level rankings, Wreck is what? 7x now? and has never been on the rankings, if you ever did one shot him do not exaggerate what levels you were.
    Wreck was on the rankings until oracles came out. Funlolz started the server 2-3 weeks late.

r-r-r-r-rolled
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ligeia speaks truth. i did start 2 weeks late. but i was lying about one shotting him zzz. apparently hes asleep or something. i want drama qq

I started this server 2-3 weeks later then 2-3 weeks.

And you can 1 hit me most likely.

That's right, I went there.

Let the drama begin.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Let the drama begin.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2369/idioty.jpg
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009

LMFAO!!!! Finally something worth looking at from Walter.

Anyways..on topic!

Seriously, *accoring to forums* yall kill hundreds of Crimsons daily, destroy their zhen and grind parties and try your best to prove they suck at PvP. Am I right?

Then, why is it that I see YOU (pro PKrs) re-rolling new guilds (Rule, Realm, Pendu, BC, QQ etc) every other week? What’s the name of the next guild? Do you honestly believe you're even denting them? Every doll and item they lose, they can replace in a heartbeat.

QQme seems promising, but then again, this ain't the first time you lot have caused a huge uproar..max for a week and then die off. Guess yall are now hoping to get fairies and then hope to make life more difficult for Crimson eh?

As someone had mentioned earlier, it won't be long before Crimson change their strategies and go on a rampage or just curl up and disband coz of the *enormous* amount of pressure applied to them by QQme ;)

The "we are just friends, trying to have fun" is getting a bit old and lame tbh.

My guess is, in a week or two it will be the same old story. New guild tag and more bragging and stuff on forums? :D woof woof
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Let the drama begin.

I are nub. me understand not it says what. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I are nub. me understand not it says what. b:cry

I called you out sir.

Let us tango.

Fast though, the swine flu is coming.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    meh stupid forum glitches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    LMFAO!!!! Finally something worth looking at from Walter.

Anyways..on topic!

Seriously, *accoring to forums* yall kill hundreds of Crimsons daily, destroy their zhen and grind parties and try your best to prove they suck at PvP. Am I right?

Then, why is it that I see YOU (pro PKrs) re-rolling new guilds (Rule, Realm, Pendu, BC, QQ etc) every other week? What’s the name of the next guild? Do you honestly believe you're even denting them? Every doll and item they lose, they can replace in a heartbeat.

QQme seems promising, but then again, this ain't the first time you lot have caused a huge uproar..max for a week and then die off. Guess yall are now hoping to get fairies and then hope to make life more difficult for Crimson eh?

As someone had mentioned earlier, it won't be long before Crimson change their strategies and go on a rampage or just curl up and disband coz of the *enormous* amount of pressure applied to them by QQme ;)

The "we are just friends, trying to have fun" is getting a bit old and lame tbh.

My guess is, in a week or two it will be the same old story. New guild tag and more bragging and stuff on forums? :D woof woof

Let me quote the most wise person i have find on PWI.. A FREAKING NPC!!
    2009-04-2702-46-30.jpg

Hope that is self-explanatory. 8~12 ppl vs guild = no change. At least they try to get more ppl involved and do something while having fun meanwhile. On the other hand.. you come dump trash instead of constructive criticism. Stop hiding your main's name on forum if you want to be taken seriously to start with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I called you out sir.

Let us tango.

^^This post wins this thread. It may now be closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    I called you out sir.

LET US TANGO.

b:cry I need dancing classes b:surrender even if they sell them on cash shop i wouldn't be able to afford them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ^^This post wins this thread. It may now be closed.

For the love of God, please don't encourage him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtazee
    edited April 2009
    Let me quote the most wise person i have find on PWI.. A FREAKING NPC!!
    2009-04-2702-46-30.jpg

Hope that is self-explanatory. 8~12 ppl vs guild = no change. At least they try to get more ppl involved and do something while having fun meanwhile. On the other hand.. you come dump trash instead of constructive criticism. Stop hiding your main's name on forum if you want to be taken seriously to start with.

Hahaha.. Why should I care if you take me seriously or not? Even if I did post on my main, and offer any constructive criticism (which I previously have, mind you) it wouldn't make a jot of a difference..Why?
    Because you guys are the most thick headed bunch of clowns on the server. I *used* to be a staunch supporter of your cause (fighting against the odds etc) but time and time again you social rejects have have been squashed by Crimson and made to re-roll guild after guild!
    So, what do you do when you fail in-game? Come make some noise on the forums, rub your e-peen with the left over expired K-Y jelly and think that the rest of the population actually buys your ****...lol

Frankly this server would be a lot more mature and better once trashes like you have been wiped out. Remember the Drama queens and pro PKrs that made much noise before and after the server launched and "tried" to take on Crimson?

Exactly...Neither do I. Gone with the wind.

Frankly I see no threat from Crimson, they aren't half as bad as you (RQ/Fail losers) make them out to be. Other guilds are getting pretty strong pretty fast, which is awesome and you sir and your other fail buds are just guild hopping attention wh0res :)
    edited April 2009
    For the love of God, please don't encourage him.

supguy
    got a problem?

discuss, be open.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    xtazee wrote: »
    Hahaha.. Why should I care if you take me seriously or not? Even if I did post on my main, and offer any constructive criticism (which I previously have, mind you) it wouldn't make a jot of a difference..Why?
    Because you guys are the most thick headed bunch of clowns on the server. I *used* to be a staunch supporter of your cause (fighting against the odds etc) but time and time again you social rejects have have been squashed by Crimson and made to re-roll guild after guild!
    So, what do you do when you fail in-game? Come make some noise on the forums, rub your e-peen with the left over expired K-Y jelly and think that the rest of the population actually buys your ****...lol

Frankly this server would be a lot more mature and better once trashes like you have been wiped out. Remember the Drama queens and pro PKrs that made much noise before and after the server launched and "tried" to take on Crimson?

Exactly neither do I. Gone with the wind.

Frankly I see no threat from Crimson, they aren't half as bad as you (RQ/Fail losers) make them out to be. Other guilds are getting pretty strong pretty fast, which is awesome and you sir and your other fail buds are just guild hopping attention wh0res :)

LOL someone got anger issues. By the way you talk it's like 80% chance you are Meca on an Alt account xD. If your constructive criticism was written when you were ragging i don't see how anyone would care.
    I don't have to explain myself to someone hiding a main. b:bye come back when you come outside lala land and please breath before posting. Typing fast w/o trash filter causes you to start every sentence with "Frankly"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtazee
    edited April 2009
    LOL someone got anger issues. By the way you talk it's like 80% chance you are Meca on an Alt account xD. If your constructive criticism was written when you were ragging i don't see how anyone would care.
    I don't have to explain myself to someone hiding a main. b:bye come back when you come outside lala land and please breath before posting. Typing fast w/o trash filter causes you to start every sentence with "Frankly"

Sowweee I r notz as pro as you in the Engrish :(

I'm anything but raging my dear. I visit forums for gigglez while waiting for my daily to complete.

Time will tell...for now go about doing your usual trolling/bragging. Make up for the skills in-forum for what you lack in-game ;)

PS. You're calculations are bit off..
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    supguy
    got a problem?

discuss, be open.

Nevermind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Rule34 was our original guildname. We merged into Mercenary a few weeks after the server opened. Mercenary leader had no balls, so we decided we'd un-merge ourselves -- but the Rule34 guy we passed leadership to quit the game, so we had to create a completely new guild. Pendulum. We have no affiliation with BloodCult; I don't know what kind of delusion you're in that makes you think that. QQ is a merge. SOMETIMES PEOPLE MERGE IN ONLINE GAMES. Not a new concept.

Because we don't kill every Crimson we see anyways. Oh, and we're totally not used to KoS! We'd have to run and hide away from the evil cyberbullies if you actually KoSed us!

We're a tight-knit group of like...nine people who've been together since the start of the server despite having worse KoS than any other guild. We're still having more fun than the "UBER PRO LEVELERS" who never move from butterflies. What can you say to that? ;D
    edited April 2009
    Nevermind.

Look who's all high and mighty on Harshlands subtopic forums!

b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:pleased

@ guy on top of me

I play DotA during maintenance once a week and I'm willing to bet in that hour I have more fun then you do while pking.
    (Says a lot right thur about me and my thoughts for this game)
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I play DotA during maintenance once a week and I'm willing to bet in that hour I have more fun then you do while pking.
    (Says a lot right thur about me and my thoughts for this game)

You're right for once.

This game sucks.
    edited April 2009
    You're right for once.

This game sucks.

agreed.

let us pray for guild wars 2 to let me into beta
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    agreed.

Yeah GW2 gonna be nice. I think Aion too. Anyone know when's the release?
  • Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver
    Elvenhawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Not going to happen any time soon, I'm afraid b:sad They've now moved on to placating us with extra character storage and the ability to change their appearance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Elf Priest | Dreamweaver | Faction: Mayhem
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Man, do you really find it cool fitting the phrase "QQ" into every sentence?

Get creative people.