Best Puller(NOT Kowlin)??

Options
Kotecek - Lost City
Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Venomancer
Look on Polychrome Leopardion (lvl 73, not rare) http://www.ecatomb.net/petstat.php

Is this's true? Can I tame it(on 73 lvl, ofc)?? I never seen someone with this pet, but looks interesting.. like leopard or something.. and LOOK! on 90 lvl this's faster than famous Kowlin! b:shutup

I want one.. b:dirty
My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
Post edited by Kotecek - Lost City on

Comments

• Fishcake - Heavens Tear
    Fishcake - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Not 100% sure, but I dont think this mob is currently in the game atm. At least not in our version. But I agree it looks like it would be great!
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This has been covered in other threads, unfortunately this pet is not yet available in our version of the game.
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I saw this leopard near sanctuary, it's a miniboss...
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Aurichide grimalking, has 8.3 a lvl 54. the lunar lupin/guardian wolf is quite fast, too.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh, right now I'm using Steelfang Grimalkin(lvl71..), it have speed 8.8m/s or 8.6m/s(I didn't in game from ages), but I want something new.. I hope in future this'll be in patch.
    Thanks for yours answers! b:thanks
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

edited April 2009
    Options
    I took a screenie of the mob :)

2009-04-0811-23-11.jpg
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I saw it too.. I was thinked like "Damn this look so real and cute! b:cute" then I saw that isn't tamable.. bleh b:sad How they could do this to me?! b:cry

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    if you want a good land puller, when youre higher, elysium fowls fly at 10.1 m/s
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    10.1m/s? wow o.o but Elysium isn't land pet right? I can't use it in instances .. b:surrender

• icesail
    icesail Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Orchid Petali (level 72) has a speed of 9.4 m/s and it comes with slow 4. Makes for a great Lurer and on top of it, it dances for you while you wait b:laugh
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    that leopard you see is a mini boss that you obtain in a quest. I was told when the servers first came out, it was TAMABLE , but only 1 or 2 venos (both, i am told, has long since quit) were at the level to do so. They since then removed the tamability of this mob. How unfortunate
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • LadyWench - Heavens Tear
    LadyWench - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Spotted Felis isn't tamable in our version. Perhaps someday GMs?

I've used some of my fb59 pets as pullers. The oddfoots and cacti run abt 8-8.5, and the chickens at around 9-9.1, I think. Cactus also has ranged attack of course, as does the Eldergoth Marksman (available easily near Swiftwind at lvl 42 I think) The range can make up for some of the speed you lose. The Marksman also has roar if you wanna do it that way :)
  • Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear
    Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i really want to get the ninetailed fox when i hit high enough. b:dirty
    4x veno - dragnbabe
    4x poleblade bm - dragnbaby
    faction: Odinblade
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    one day...
  • Nightfaii - Harshlands
    Nightfaii - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    gota b kidding me gms... you really like seeing 99999999999 crystalline magmites and other boring pets everywhere dont u? Give us some damn options! I was looking forward to lvl 73 for this pet. thank God Aion is coming out soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    gota b kidding me gms... you really like seeing 99999999999 crystalline magmites and other boring pets everywhere dont u? Give us some damn options! I was looking forward to lvl 73 for this pet. thank God Aion is coming out soon.

You have something bad to say about my golem????b:angryb:angryb:angry
    I love my pebble.... even if it is HUGE..... (although after I got a turtle, the golem does not look so big anymore....)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Moves slightly faster, but has less health and defense, so probably isn't so great at surviving the pull.

Really though, any pet with faster than 8 m/s can usually do fairly well at pulling if handled right and leveled. You may not be able to catch up to some runners in pvp, but we're talking about pulling here.
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Spotted Felis is only tamable in PW-Japan.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Should by tamable in our version, is priettes than Kowlin b:surrender

I catched Petail but this sucks in all way, had too small def and died before hitted mob! Now i have Huggy Hare, which is slower but have higher def and hp(and have small cutie helmet on head o^w^o). I think taht puller should have enough def/hp to survive in group of mobs, not just be fast. >>

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Should by tamable in our version, is priettes than Kowlin b:surrender

I catched Petail but this sucks in all way, had too small def and died before hitted mob! Now i have Huggy Hare, which is slower but have higher def and hp(and have small cutie helmet on head o^w^o). I think taht puller should have enough def/hp to survive in group of mobs, not just be fast. >>

I never had a problem with the Orchid, in fact it has the same pdef and mdef as my sawfly. Not to mention way higher evasion. I can send petalli to the middle of a group and get one mob out...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • SquirrelVeno - Lost City
    SquirrelVeno - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I saw the pet Aurichide grimalking metioned, do you have the cords for it?
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    05-29-2009 10:22 AM - Today 10:23 AM

1. NECROOOOOOOOO XD
    2. http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/1270 if you scroll down there's a map with the coords.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    rare pets are 1 of fastes pets. but u don't need a pet w MUCH speed to lure w. wolves have good speed.and free..and easy to get..Kolwin,kitty.dog is easy to get to if u know the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Mhna - Raging Tide
    Mhna - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eldergoth marksman (with Bash off) do a great job at pulling, really.