Need Some Pro Help????? PLEASE

Options
rolojoker2008
rolojoker2008 Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Venomancer
Question 1
Im a veno in a pvp server my stats are
vir 5 mag 280 str 45 dex 5 lvl 64
I First want to know what should stats do I need to lvl more?????

Question 2
I am saving up for a pnix I got like 3000 so far I want to know what skills should I give it.I know it can have 4 skills.I want 1 that deal phys and 1 that deals mag and the other 2 I dont know what to do.I want to use my phox to pk so the best skills for that are??????

please dont ans this question if your a low lvl nub eg lower that lvl 50 :]
Post edited by rolojoker2008 on

Comments

• clawfang
    clawfang Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well i'm not high lvl but it seem like you are unaware that the nix comes with 3 skills already. if u want to own at pvp than u should teach it flesh ream for its 4th skill because it is glitched in pvp and does full damage.
    note: it is not the nix that is glitched like some ppl think. it's the skill flesh ream that almost everyone puts on the nix.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Primary prpose of a nix is to kill other players. So I assume you're gonna be doing a lot of that. Pump vit and go LA build...might wanna use some restat scrolls on that mag. O_o
  • Ryneris - Lost City
    Ryneris - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Give nix the flesh ream, buy from mrs. zoologist in the far low right corner of archosaur (note: if u see those rare pets, don't hit 'em, i was curious and tried and almost died lol) It is flesh ream that makes the nix so feared and so hated. Its bugged. Also, just for random facts, the nix is actually a chicken with really long wings. Next time u see one, scroll in and u can totally see its a rooster XD.

Its nice to have both the herc/nix. With the pair u won't need anything else (kowlin maybe if u want something fast for pulling). If you want both its considerable to get herc first and farm nix in a few weeks.
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't remove Claw or Bless using a forget scroll... You may consider swaping out Pounce for another skill but, as it is usually considered the best PvP skill next to Flesh Ream, this might not be a good idea either.
  • Sinnimin - Lost City
    Sinnimin - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't remove Claw or Bless using a forget scroll... You may consider swaping out Pounce for another skill but, as it is usually considered the best PvP skill next to Flesh Ream, this might not be a good idea either.

swapping pounce?
    your crazy >_>

that's how the rampage begins
    stun then bleed then ****

rinse and repeat ^_^
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    swapping pounce?
    your crazy >_>

that's how the rampage begins
    stun then bleed then ****

rinse and repeat ^_^
    Lol. Did you read the part that said "might not be a good idea either" I only mentioned it because given Flesh Ream's role in PvP the only skill you would ever consider removing is Pounce (Yes you could try "experimenting" before skilling Flesh Ream, but there really is no point to that...). Pounce is a great skill and given the choice i would not remove it either, but i hardly think it is considered mandatory.
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nix comes with Pounce, Claw and Bless skill. Get Flesh Realm as your 4th skill for it. Pounce does not really works for some mobs, especially boss... As stun don't work on them... =)

It depend on how you want your char to be...
    For me, I'm using arcane robe, but pump lots in vits to build up HP...
    Using HP shards too...
  • Sinnimin - Lost City
    Sinnimin - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol. Did you read the part that said "might not be a good idea either" I only mentioned it because given Flesh Ream's role in PvP the only skill you would ever consider removing is Pounce (Yes you could try "experimenting" before skilling Flesh Ream, but there really is no point to that...). Pounce is a great skill and given the choice i would not remove it either, but i hardly think it is considered mandatory.

i understand

i never questioned that
    just surprised to hear that