Time for MORE of the world to reveal itself!

Antelope - Lost City
Antelope - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
Alright, many of you knotice that the expansion was a fake and just released stupid item mall items and just been vomited on... THAT will be changed.

To the North, you will experience severe blizzard storms and harsh conditions as you fight mighty Yeti's, Mammoths and many other dangerous creatures to the north.

To the South, you will find out the mysteries of Perfect World... What is more to the south? A vast open grassland filled with villages, people, wraiths and a huge valley that borderes the 2 lands.

To the West, you will feel the harsh deserts of the Washwevian desert, which contains Cactopods with Flaming Spines, Beasts that are very vicious, Bandits which will try to rob you and Desert Nomads whom you will trade with.

To the East, lies the Endless sea... No one has been across it, and those who have, had never returned. Well that will change... You will cross the endless sea to the Eastern Lands to trade with forgien people whom you never met...

PWI needs to be more of a expansion and change this world forever...

Sorry for my English, I was typing very fast.
Level 1x WF. Harshlands (PvP)
Post edited by Antelope - Lost City on

Comments

• Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver
    Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What makes you say the expansion was a fake? Perhaps you need better reading comprehension because they never said the expansion was coming last week (when those new cash shop items were released) or this week. They simply said they were making preparations for the expansion that was coming soon. That could mean 2 weeks just like it could mean 2 months.
  • Antelope - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    What makes you say the expansion was a fake? Perhaps you need better reading comprehension because they never said the expansion was coming last week (when those new cash shop items were released) or this week. They simply said they were making preparations for the expansion that was coming soon. That could mean 2 weeks just like it could mean 2 months.

Parden me ms. I know everything about nothing... But I think that they are just wasting their time with the item mall and less time on the game... I think they are trying to be greedy snotnose noobs.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There are areas of the map you can't get to, so you haven't seen them.

They opened up the ability to travel to the past, at Heaven's Tear and Unicorn Forest.

At level 89 you can travel to Heaven and Hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Parden me ms. I know everything about nothing... But I think that they are just wasting their time with the item mall and less time on the game... I think they are trying to be greedy snotnose noobs.

Then don't play, simple as that!

The reason they are adding the expansion slowly, is because the last time they added the entire patch, the glitches were out of control. If they add things slowly, they can be integrated into the game over time versus all at once equaling trouble and way more qq by all.

The expansion is coming soon! We all know this, just when is the question that no one can answer. Either be patient or stop playing and qq'ing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • stormhydra
    stormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    To the East, lies the Endless sea... No one has been across it, and those who have, had never returned. Well that will change... You will cross the endless sea to the Eastern Lands to trade with forgien people whom you never met...
    Sounds good actually. Go travelling in a ship (Your own or the games?) Get attacked by pirates (PVP maybe?).
    Nah thats probably a bit too much, but i think there should be a smaller continent to the east.
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)
  • Antelope - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    There are areas of the map you can't get to, so you haven't seen them.

They opened up the ability to travel to the past, at Heaven's Tear and Unicorn Forest.

At level 89 you can travel to Heaven and Hell.

Thats bull****... Thats not revealing the map, thats time traveling.
  • seaside2
    seaside2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    An expansion will be nice. Maybe a Bigger Land Mass, and Islands to the south. But all this I would think will be for levels above 70+
  • Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    the new expantion is called age of spirits and like pw it will be free
  • StarLghtShot - Lost City
    StarLghtShot - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what will the new expansion let us do? carry guys? or just more bad stuff?
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The new expansion has blood clot. All that matters.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Himntor - Lost City
    Himntor - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Ok You need to get the point of this.

FIRST, You can't go judging off like this. They can't just Go and build tons of new land and go Super Big with that kinda stuff. Like everyone says you have to go slow. Their doing the Item Mall shop thing most cuz its Easiest and fastest. Don't Blame them that they don't make big new area's.

Second, They aren't Greedy 'snotnose' People, they are just doing their Job. Ok? If you don't like what you see and how its doing, then you can always quit.
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I agree with everyone else. Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't like it find another game but I dont think you will find anything like PWI and being able to play it free is a perk. The way I see it, just enjoy the game and let them deal with what they have to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just start to make villa quest, and you will see, how small is perfect world:)
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I WILL QUOTE STICKYGREEN ONCE AGAIN:

"Don't argue with an idiot*. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

*idiot is antelope xD
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I WILL QUOTE STICKYGREEN ONCE AGAIN:

"Don't argue with an idiot*. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

*idiot is antelope xD

+1 to that!!! b:victory Go sticky!!!
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Kiani - Dreamweaver
    Kiani - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thats amazing
  • Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    u get genies and new camera zoom