stones

Existzero - Harshlands
Existzero - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hmm, I've been decomposing equipment at the merchants since level 1 and getting some stones and I figured I'd stumble across what they are used for eventually. I did find that you can use lower-level ones to make higher level ones at the jewelcraftsman but what do I use the stones for?
Post edited by Existzero - Harshlands on

Comments

• Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The yiyuan stones are used in a quest later on. All of these types of chi stones can be used to recharge your flying mount. If you use the accelerate function, you can drain your flying mount and would need to refill it. If you don't ever accelerate, you won't need to refill it with chi stones.
  • Existzero - Harshlands
    Existzero - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Where do I go to recharge it?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You drag Chi stones into your flying mount to charge it up.

Some mounts don't have a fast speed option (Accelerate) and don't need to be charged up.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    All you do is drag and drop the stones. Drag them from your invetory and drop them onto your mount/sword/wings. There is no npc for this.
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    On another note, if u accumulate enough of em u can use apothecary skills to change em into attack and defense charms. Normally those types of charms are used in pk or tw for higher damage. Each charm is the equivalent to one hit, then its consumed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]