Buff End Time !!!

Scalen - Lost City
Scalen - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
My suggestion : when we drag mouse pointer over our current buffs make it a way that we can know how much time is left with the current buffs...

Like when i do My Hp increase buff , after sumtime when i put my mouse pointer over the buff icon there i can see the time and seconds remaining with me buffed b:bye
Post edited by Scalen - Lost City on

Comments

• Buffer - Dreamweaver
    Buffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My suggestion : when we drag mouse pointer over our current buffs make it a way that we can know how much time is left with the current buffs...

Like when i do My Hp increase buff , after sumtime when i put my mouse pointer over the buff icon there i can see the time and seconds remaining with me buffed b:bye

Yes! I thought of posting this up myself. I hate not knowing when my buffs will wear off. They already tell you what the buff does, so it couldn't be hard to put a "Time Remaining: XX minutes" there.
  • Ormindo - Heavens Tear
    Ormindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I agree, we need this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    And actually a more accurate description.

Like a level 1 Celestial Guardian's Seal and a level 10 Celestial Guardian's Seal have the same icon. Like it's hard to tell the difference in PvP what level buffs your opponent have. Likewise, if we have 2 clerics I have no idea whether overriding my ally's buffs is a good thing because I don't know the level of the buffs.

Of course, I could just assume they are at max level. But being at lv 40s and 50s most likely means they are too poor to max them (lack of spirit)
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Existzero - Harshlands
    Existzero - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yup add it :P
  • TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary
    TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes adding the amount of time left and lvl would be nice! And maybe making it so that you can't buff over a higher lvl buff so that the person receiving it can have the best buffs...

In my last game they had that for buffs... it made things a lot easier for events and helping people...
    Spoons is a very nice GM b:cute
  • stormhydra
    stormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think there should be a little timer kinda thing on it. Like the icon below your name should be normal the moment it gets cast. (Say it lasts for 10mins) After 2.5 mins 3/4 of the icon is normal but 1/4 is shaded grey. (A bit like when you highlight an image, except grey and not inverted-try highlighting the smilies in posts (im using firefox, highlighting can be different between internet browsers)). Then at 5 mins half of it is shaded etc.
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)