how to get pets

disaster13
disaster13 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Venomancer
I know how to get pets, but I don't know how to tame the monsters so I can make them my pets.
Post edited by disaster13 on

Comments

• PinkEvil - Dreamweaver
    PinkEvil - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    First you have to have the level 7... the skill is Tame Beast...
    Some monsters are not tamable so you have to see the mini-icon that apperas at the left side of the name and it will have 3 colors:

-Green- relatively easy to tame (you can tame with no problem
    -Yellow-easy to tame (you have to attack to have more or less half of life)
    -Red-Level to low to tame ( you cannot tame because you're level is to low)
  • Ryneris - Lost City
    Ryneris - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Get to lvl 7 and the pet skill trainer (hu i think, in lost city) will give u a quest. I remember it was auto-quest, meaning a screen pops up saying a bunch of fanshysmanshy stuff about taming. Basically it means to visit the trainer, get the quest, and do it.
    The quest will make u farm these weird white flowers (forgot what it was called) you will need to farm 3. Then you will fight a monster that is a somewhat-**** boss. don't fight back, you wont be able to do anything. just wait for it to die. report back--you're done with quest.

but wait!

(actually i'm not sure about this part, but i'm pretty sure. lol does that make sense???) i remember that you have to talk to trainer again, select the option 'tame pet'. it is the crappiest-ly named section. it actually leads u to a page of heal/rez/tame pet skills like the veno skill trainers except its for pet skills. it has ALL 3 pet-related skills, not just 'tame pet'. but if you already got rez/heal you will only find 'tame' there, click it, learn it, yay your so awesome.