Want Some One TO Marry Me!

Deazeroth - Dreamweaver
Deazeroth - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
i been asking ppl and they said they areldy getting married and many others i want a cute FEMALE b:dirty b:dirty

So plz could someone Marry me im lvl 20 and need u tp buy both packs thats wat really turn most of them down b:cry b:cry
Post edited by Deazeroth - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The packs are $30 each, for a total of $60. I don't think you're going to find anyone who will buy both, or even one, for a stranger.

If you're going to go through the game with someone else's name above your head as your spouse, I think you'll want to make the choice more carefully. It's ridiculously expensive to get the marriage, and expensive to end it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Deazeroth - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    My friends found someone wh o buying both so y cant I???
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    pure fail.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited April 2009
    pure fail.

Idont care
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i been asking ppl and they said they areldy getting married and many others i want a cute FEMALE b:dirty b:dirty

So plz could someone Marry me im lvl 20 and need u tp buy both packs thats wat really turn most of them down b:cry b:cry

Sorry but this sounds like you're trying to scam someone. They buy the pack, give it to you, you run off and sell it. That or you're just pathetically lonely/a loser IRL and don't want that to carry over into the game. Like was already posted, if you're going to marry someone you should really get to know them first and choose carefully. Marriage has absolutely no benefits, its just you're name above their head/yours above their head...sorta like an ownership tag... >_< ...dang my mind and its bad random thoughts.

T says: "I'll pity the fool who agrees to your terms"
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    why do you want to marry a complete stranger? Oo
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
    edited April 2009
    Its not a complete stranger i want to see going to marry and get to know them better
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well most players behind female characters are guys so...good luck.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wait, so if I marry you... I have to pay to marry you and divorce you.

I have no idea who you are... I have no feelings toward you... I don't even know your name....

Oh yea, you have a 0.00001% chance at finding a suitable wife.

My suggest, start with something called friendship first, then work your way to marriage with a happy carriage. Don't do it the other way aroundb:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    why the hell would someone you dont even know shell out 60 bucks for you? do you walk up to some random person and ask for money? why dont you buy the 2 packs yourself if you want to be married so badly?
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Really? this is a waste of time...
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Here's how it normally works: you buy your own pack, and either let them buy their own, or you buy it for them.

HINT: you're the one that wants to get married here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's ridiculously expensive to get the marriage, and expensive to end it.

You don't say... So it's like IRL...b:pleased
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This sounds like a scam, both the male and female ask to marry someone else each. As soon as they get their packs, they marry each other and the ppl who bought the packs are left with no partner and 30$ poorer.

SCAM
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    bah if i had 30 bucks it'd go towards a misty forest. **** marriage
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Marry a GM, they have less issues than most players. b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I want some time to have "fun" with myself

your a man... men buy both packs not women your not a gentleman but a nerdy geek seeking some "fun" time with yourself some 1 handed time....freak.....b:scornb:scornb:scornb:scorn
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    manfor wrote: »
    Sorry but this sounds like you're trying to scam someone. They buy the pack, give it to you, you run off and sell it. That or you're just pathetically lonely/a loser IRL and don't want that to carry over into the game. Like was already posted, if you're going to marry someone you should really get to know them first and choose carefully. Marriage has absolutely no benefits, its just you're name above their head/yours above their head...sorta like an ownership tag... >_< ...dang my mind and its bad random thoughts.

T says: "I'll pity the fool who agrees to your terms"

benifits i know of are- bride and groom clothes, 4 fb wines of your choice b:dirty free crazy stone ticket, REP candies. I just got married to my hubby in RL ^^ I heard you get a tad more exp per mob when you group together and are around the same lv. but...havent tested this yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well most players behind female characters are guys so...good luck.

nah I think its pretty balanced in this game, i play with my girlfriend so thats one for fact an old friend of mine who is a girl happens to play as well so thats two that I know on a personal level.

anyhow back on subject, I recommend finding a girl in real life and convincing her to play and then do what you can to raising that 60 bucks so you can get married, make sure you like eachother first lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    why the hell would someone you dont even know shell out 60 bucks for you? do you walk up to some random person and ask for money? why dont you buy the 2 packs yourself if you want to be married so badly?

I have a story.

One time me and my friend where incredably hungover so we went to mcdonals, for whatever reason, and got some food. We only had enough money left over to buy smokes and like one more thing to eat ( we where very poor at the time only got to eat like that every full moon ) so I go up to these older people and the first thing they do, before I can even speak is move their food away from me, Hungry yes, insain no. So I ask them kindly " hey my friend and I are really hungry and really broke can we have 2 bucks for food, thats all we need " and they sit there silently then they look at me and then turn to look at my friend and straight up say no and look away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    this is such a pure scam he is clearly wanting to SCAM PPL
    lol why r u such a SCAMER?!?!? why do u want to SCAM PPL?!?!?!?!?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I have a story.

One time me and my friend where incredably hungover so we went to mcdonals, for whatever reason, and got some food. We only had enough money left over to buy smokes and like one more thing to eat ( we where very poor at the time only got to eat like that every full moon ) so I go up to these older people and the first thing they do, before I can even speak is move their food away from me, Hungry yes, insain no. So I ask them kindly " hey my friend and I are really hungry and really broke can we have 2 bucks for food, thats all we need " and they sit there silently then they look at me and then turn to look at my friend and straight up say no and look away.
    It's a world of distance in between asking for something to eat because you're hungry (yes, even if hungry because you spend your money on booze) and asking someone to shell out 60 bucks so you can get married in a computer game.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    this is such a pure scam he is clearly wanting to SCAM PPL
    lol why r u such a SCAMER?!?!? why do u want to SCAM PPL?!?!?!?!?

Lol... the OP's post was so fail that even if he was scamming people.... No one will get scammed rofl!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'll marry you ;3

Oh look you're not on my server

[SARCASM]and i was SOOO looking forward to bearing your children[/SARCASM]
    Back.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol omg this thread so begged for flaming.
    wow
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have a nice friend named Jewelscalen who says she's interested in you. The two of you should meet up so you can get to know each other better before the marrige.
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    Archville - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Seeing girls in that game are 80% of time man...

1.Turn bi
    2. Find a ''girl''
    3. Make HIM pay for the wedding.
    4. ???
    5. Profit

Or just make a second account and marry yourself. 8D
    edited April 2009
    That last alternative seems a bit too bizarre b:chuckle There are actually some sci fi novels dealing with this subject tho...
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    Archville - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol i know, just had to say this.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Or just make a second account and marry yourself. 8D

I did that on CO. Everyone on saw the announcement of Drazo and Draxo getting married. b:victory

It's way to expensive to do that sort of thing on here though....
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
This discussion has been closed.