Challenge: Tai Chi Seal

Angelle - Heavens Tear
Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
There has been only one other thread about this that has been left unanswered.

Okay, so I'm on this challenge quest and I'm told to "find the Glacial Crystal in the Lake at Tai Chi Shore." I looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't spot the darn thing. Perhaps I overlooked it somehow or searched somewhere I haven't yet? I don't know...but I'm nearly about to give up.

Any information and direction to where these blasted little objects are, I will love and appreciate you dearly! Many thanks ahead of time.

//And a note: the ones on top of that one mountain is NOT what I'm looking for!

xoxo
Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
-- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
Post edited by Angelle - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Okay, so I'm on this challenge quest and I'm told to "find the Glacial Crystal in the Lake at Tai Chi Shore." I looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't spot the darn thing. Perhaps I overlooked it somehow or searched somewhere I haven't yet? I don't know...but I'm nearly about to give up.

Any information and direction to where these blasted little objects are, I will love and appreciate you dearly! Many thanks ahead of time.

xoxo

See that Empyrean slither-boss at Tai chi shore?
    Crystal is next to him, on the hole in the island,which has little water.

The dot on the yingyang symbol is where to look.

You can get it easy, that boss doesn't aggro too easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Omg, lol! That's the one place I didn't look and something told me to look in there!

Thank you so much for relieving me of this burden.

@.@ -showers the whole place with confetti-
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Omg, lol! That's the one place I didn't look and something told me to look in there!

Thank you so much for relieving me of this burden.

@.@ -showers the whole place with confetti-

Your welcome. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Ashieka - Sanctuary
    Ashieka - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Sorry to bring this up again, but I can't find the crystal. I am in the little pool of water and there isn't anything here. I can see some faint, white, pointy, shadowy, things, like rays of light, but there isn't anything in it. There isn't anything to click on. Does it have to respawn after someone else clicks it?

I had logged out and relogged in case it was my computer. Anyone have a suggestion?

Oh my goodness, I have been trying to find this silly thing for a half hour. I stepped out of the pool and just put my mouse all around it and finally found it. I didn't see a thing, just the tool cursor. Grrr, sorry again :(
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2009

xoxo

why did i never have this quest?
  • Enziio - Dreamweaver
    Enziio - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sorry to bring this up again, but I can't find the crystal. I am in the little pool of water and there isn't anything here. I can see some faint, white, pointy, shadowy, things, like rays of light, but there isn't anything in it. There isn't anything to click on. Does it have to respawn after someone else clicks it?

I had logged out and relogged in case it was my computer. Anyone have a suggestion?

Oh my goodness, I have been trying to find this silly thing for a half hour. I stepped out of the pool and just put my mouse all around it and finally found it. I didn't see a thing, just the tool cursor. Grrr, sorry again :(

I unfortuneatly had the same problem you did, to find the crystal go into the pool until you are swimming. once there you may move your camera so that you look under the water surface (make sure you zoom in a little bit first) the crystal hides underneath where you cant see it, but it is there.
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited December 2009

plz dont necro thank you b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • phantoman
    phantoman Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Damn I've just freed an acient devil... what happens now? pm me pls b:shocked
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    2008 to 2009 Necro

2009 to 2010 Necro

LMAO....*sits and waits*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    2008 to 2009 Necro

2009 to 2010 Necro

LMAO....*sits and waits*

Who gets to necro it in 2011?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Who gets to necro it in 2011?

b:shockedb:sweatb:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    . . .

...you guys.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.