Rebirth!!!

MIKEKIM - Sanctuary
MIKEKIM - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
lvl 85 bm seeking a squad for rebirth order

I have very little experience in rebirths other than failing miserably and getting mauled over, but I have read guides online and know what my role is in RBOs. I am also a quick learner. I wanna experience a successful rebirth order at least once before I level and cant do them anymore. Please feel free to pm me in the game (MIKEKIM). I am on too much for my own good and chances r u will find me. Hoping to rebirth with all of u fine peeps. XD
Post edited by MIKEKIM - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Caps lock must have been broken when making your name. I wouldn't invite you for that reason alone. Annoying fool.
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    KillaBee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Caps lock must have been broken when making your name. I wouldn't invite you for that reason alone. Annoying fool.

Don't listen to this *******. He's a failed troll. Who hasn't gotten laid since... ever.
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Don't listen to this *******. He's a failed troll. Who hasn't gotten laid since... ever.

ROFl...you aren't even old enough to have a period yet and you are worrying about my sex life?
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Stop being a pedophile and commenting about a little girl not having her period yet. He wants help with something in-game. You get no excitement out of being a productive member of society, and must retreat to your comfort zone of being an ******* to get any sort of enjoyment out of the game.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    please don't feed the trolls
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    You get no excitement out of being a productive member of society, and must retreat to your comfort zone of being an ******* to get any sort of enjoyment out of the game.

That is the first correct thing you have said in any thread.

This society is ****, the game is boring, and that's the reason I left. Now my fun (and time passing activity at work) is to troll these forums to get a rise out of people such as yourself.
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Sorry I guess I have too much fun critiquing them. They think they win by pissing me off but I'm reading this with a few of my girlfriends and we're all laughing at his failure(s)

^_^
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    That is the first correct thing you have said in any thread.

This society is ****, the game is boring, and that's the reason I left. Now my fun (and time passing activity at work) is to troll these forums to get a rise out of people such as yourself.

Hehe I think we have both enjoyed this. Maybe we can start a Troll vs. Troll thread?
    b:thanks
  • MIKEKIM - Sanctuary
    MIKEKIM - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    eeeeeer
    i just wanna rebirth...
    b:lipcurl b:lipcurl

and the only reason my name is in all caps is because it is a palindrome and small caps didnt look as nice as large caps did imo

and GMs could u make something like a blacklist function in forums?
    i wanna glance over an empty post and know that some moron wasted his time and effort posting something that ill never read nor care about XD
    b:victory b:victory
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There is a blacklist setup...but only stops emails :( Would be AWESOME to block a whole post!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm in the process of writing my own little guide to Rebirth Orders. It'll be open to the public if anyone would like to use it. I'll get back to you when I obtain more information as well - you can also add to it if you'd like, I'll post link when I have it up.

This should help everyone including myself get a better understanding of how this mini-game quest or whatever works.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Do the guide anyways. For your consideration another one was just leaked.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=258492&highlight=rebirth