...Faction Banks

LadyVvall - Sanctuary
LadyVvall - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think it would be a great idea to have a bank for factions, where faction members could store and take (basicly share) items and armor. It would make trading easier. Of course I also understand that there are those who would abuse that so a simple solution is the faction leader could appoint those that were trusted to be allowed in the bank....just a thought ^.^
I don't like people. The sooner you can accept that, the sooner we can all go on with our insignificant lives.
Post edited by LadyVvall - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This has been posted many times, but I agree it is something that should be added. So it deserves to be repeated.
  • bonz25
    bonz25 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i agree the faction banks need to be added to the world. only top faction members and appointed officers should have full acess. can we make it happen?
  • Piquedram - Sanctuary
    Piquedram - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    bonz25 wrote: »
    can we make it happen?

I would love this to happen. We can hope the next update addresses this, but, judging by how long this has been going around, it is doubtful.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Would be better if:
    - anyone can deposit items/coins into the faction bank
    - Then, there is a request list on the items in the faction bank and leader/officers see who needs/deserves it the most.

This prevents new members from greed and taking all the items then leaving.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I like the idea of a faction bank and to add to LloydAsplund's idea why not make it if they leave the faction they have to return the goods. So when they click on leave faction it wont let you leave till you return the items you borrowed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yeah but then you'd get all the people just making their own factions
    so they can have more inventory space

i kno i would..
    <.<
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009

i kno i would..
    <.<

That's true, as long as they don't tax you high enough.b:laugh

They should tax the guild for faction bank.
  • Mydin - Sanctuary
    Mydin - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think this is the best way to do it we just need it to happen
  • Mydin - Sanctuary
    Mydin - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Would be better if:
    - anyone can deposit items/coins into the faction bank
    - Then, there is a request list on the items in the faction bank and leader/officers see who needs/deserves it the most.

This prevents new members from greed and taking all the items then leaving.

sorry--- I like this idea and i think it would be a great help to any Faction wanting to help members stay alive longer in a fight and help a faction grow
  • Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver
    Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009

i kno i would..
    <.<

Your point is? People are already having extra characters to act as mules/guild banks.

They could even set up this idea so that you can expand the guild bank with gold.
  • Existzero - Harshlands
    Existzero - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yup this needs to be added :P and yeah my friend has 2 chars that are level 1 he uses to hold mats.
  • stormhydra
    stormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No, i think people might get too greedy. You say the faction leader is the person that lets people deserve/have items. But what idf he leader got all greedy?
    I think that if you want to put an item or amount of money in the bank, only you can take it out or you could allow <guild member> To have the item.
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)
  • Existzero - Harshlands
    Existzero - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I personally think you should be able to set permissions for the bank... based off of your position in the faction.

Leader - does... whatever
    Marshal - 3 items per day, ____ money
    Executor - 1 item per day, ____ money
  • Limshutian - Sanctuary
    Limshutian - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I personally think you should be able to set permissions for the bank... based off of your position in the faction.

Leader - does... whatever
    Marshal - 3 items per day, ____ money
    Executor - 1 item per day, ____ money

thats kinda like how it is in WOW.....im not sure but i think u have to pay for faction bank in wow too....didnt play that game enough to find out O.o
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    stormhydra wrote: »
    No, i think people might get too greedy. You say the faction leader is the person that lets people deserve/have items. But what idf he leader got all greedy?
    I think that if you want to put an item or amount of money in the bank, only you can take it out or you could allow <guild member> To have the item.

If you think the faction leader is greedy then you should not be part of that faction. The choice is yours to stay or leave the faction. But they are leader of the faction for a reason. It's their faction. The Leader, director, and maybe marshals should be the only ones allowed to deal with the "bank" and that is only if the leader allows it. A Lot of factions have a lot of marshals and exc. So maybe they dont want to have everyone approving things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!