Looking for a guild on Harshlands

gypsy60
gypsy60 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Guild Banter
I am a relatively new player to PWI, but am enjoying it so far. I am a "mature," adult player who just wishes to be part of an active guild. I am not looking for "handouts", money, or powerleveling. I enjoy doing the quests and leveling my chars on my own, but desire the commradrie of belonging to a guild.

I have three chars, a barbarian/tiger warrior, a flying elf/archer and a vecromancer who have all been leveled past ten so far. While not an fanatical gamer, I am an avid gamer and have beta tested several games like Asheron's Call, Star Wars Galaxy and World of Warcraft staying active for many years in each.

Thank you, in advance, for considering my request for a mature, active guild for commradrie. Anyone interested in having my chars, please send a tell in game, answer this post or email me at: dragonryder60@suddenlink.net

"Age is not a measure of maturity."

"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein
Post edited by gypsy60 on

Comments

• Ruggedmonk - Harshlands
    Ruggedmonk - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Join Pharrohs! We are a brand new guild made up of former members of GodzOfWar. That guild leader pulled a fast one on us raking us for over a mil in donations. We are mature players & we have fun most importantly. We are under construction but you are definitely welcome to come & help us build. PM Leader RuggedMonk or Director AIDZZ for invite. Hope to see you soon!

Peace