Why'd my bank money dissapear?

Options
Grox - Dreamweaver
Grox - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
I had a little over 200k saved up yesterday. I went to check my bank right now, its suddenly gone. Is this temporary or is my money permanently gone? Has the happened to anyone? This is rediculus. I'v been poor the whole game, and when I do save up money, it just disapears. Is this going to happen everytime I save up over 100k?
Post edited by Grox - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Grox - Dreamweaver
    Grox - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Could you tell me what a ticket is please? I'm noob.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Could you tell me what a ticket is please? I'm noob.

Click on the link and it will walk you through it. It is basically a "service request" per say, you are requesting that they look at your problem.

You fill it out and they will look at the problem. It may take a day or two but they will respond. Also, only submit 1 otherwise it will kick you to the back of the cue and you will have to wait longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A ticket is something you kind of take a "number" for, to get in line to be helped, like in real life.

In the use we have here, you submit a "ticket", which is like an email, and it gets sent to our ticketing system where it will be answered in the order it was received.

When someone replies to your ticket (another email), you'll get a reply.

So, you can tell us your issue by submitting a ticket here:http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

after following the directions here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2005612&postcount=33
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.