Can someone help me with Gate of Delirium please?

Options
Grox - Dreamweaver
Grox - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I need to find a sword, and kill 10 monsters. These are my last quests for this lvl, and I still have 40% exp left to obtain. It would be much appreciated if someone could help.
Post edited by Grox - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That is the FB39. Would be much easier to get help after you get your tabs as not alot will do without and if you find a tabber you won't get exp for doing the bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grox - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That is the FB39. Would be much easier to get help after you get your tabs as not alot will do without and if you find a tabber you won't get exp for doing the bosses.

I know what it is. It's the FB39 area, but not the quests for the boss. My faction won't help until I get my FB39, nor will anyone esle. I'm just looking for a nice person to help me with this, so I don't have to grind for 4 hours just to get to lvl 38....... But I guess i'm a silly goose for asking for so much.

Edit: Unless you meant I have to kill the boss to complete these quest? Like, go thru the boss?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Maybe try to get a squad of people who all need the quests you do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I am surprised that you are out of quests. You really should not have to grind until about level 50 and then level 60+ it becomes a grinding game b:sweat

If you have not, click the "Find Quest" button in your quest log (if you do not alrdy know to do this).

Also, in all honesty, I would grind (if you really have too) and wait until your fb39. It does make life a lot easier. If you do not want to wait....do what aryannamage suggested...try and find a squad to go do it with/for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Grox - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I am surprised that you are out of quests. You really should not have to grind until about level 50 and then level 60+ it becomes a grinding game b:sweat

If you have not, click the "Find Quest" button in your quest log (if you do not alrdy know to do this).

Also, in all honesty, I would grind (if you really have too) and wait until your fb39. It does make life a lot easier. If you do not want to wait....do what aryannamage suggested...try and find a squad to go do it with/for you.

I died a lot, due to DC and not paying well enough attenntion sometimes. That 5% exp loss, or maybe more, is extremly broken. I rather lose 10k coins or something.

I do know this. I'm not an idiot, at least not completely...

It would probley take someone of a higher lvl 10 mins. Oh well... Wasted my time traveling here. Someone said the'd help from my faction, then changed their mind.

Welp, time to go back to grinding for hours so I can die, lose 2 hours of exp, and have to do it all over again.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    getting 40 pct under lvl 40 isnt hard at all...

and excuse everyone else for keeping with custom and telling you to wait for the fb run for that. its just the way things are done. do you expect people to go inside with you 5 times over the next three levels just because youre impatient? if you'd missed them on your run or something like that then yea the extra trip is understandable and necessary, but doing them separately and before is just a waste of everyones time, even yours.
  • Grox - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    getting 40 pct under lvl 40 isnt hard at all...

and excuse everyone else for keeping with custom and telling you to wait for the fb run for that. its just the way things are done. do you expect people to go inside with you 5 times over the next three levels just because youre impatient? if you'd missed them on your run or something like that then yea the extra trip is understandable and necessary, but doing them separately and before is just a waste of everyones time, even yours.

No, I don't expect anyone. I'm impatient? You don't even know me. I just wanted help. I'm a noob, I wouldn't know that it's a waste of time to do it before FB39, till now. Why don't you try not assuming.
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Also be prepared for something similar on your fb51. You'll get quests for the mobs inside, but you won't do them until you get your first two tabs for that fb. Don't expecte people to help you with the quests if you aren't doing the fb, it isn't likely to happen.
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'll do it for you....

Let me switch servers, level up and I'll kill your lvl39 quest stuff.

Please stay here forumns complaining about all the advice your being given, it will give me a chance to level up to 40+