is it alowed?

Options
olivarra1
olivarra1 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
is it alowed to pass items from a character to another?

my idea is to take the 2 chars at a specific coordinates, then one drops a item, i log off and log in with the other char and take the item droped.

is this alowed or i can be banned?
olivarra1
Post edited by olivarra1 on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with doing that at all. If there was I'd be banned along with a lot of other players. lol

You just have to do it where no other players will see you so they don't steal the items.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Waylander - Lost City
    Waylander - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Or you could use the postbox and not run the risk of someone stealing the items. 500gp and an hour's delay really isn't that much.
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well, there is always the option to fly to some random quardinate in the sky, somewhere random.
  • olivarra1
    olivarra1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    okk thank you ^^

never thought about the postbox ^_^, i'll see what i do ^^

olivarra1
  • Mythril - Dreamweaver
    Mythril - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yea the postal service is one of the feature i really like about this game, now if only you could put stuff up for auction for up to 7 days...
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    is it alowed to pass items from a character to another?

my idea is to take the 2 chars at a specific coordinates, then one drops a item, i log off and log in with the other char and take the item droped.
    This works really well, because you can transfer tons of items all at once. The postbox, although secure, is extremely limited, because you can only send one type of item at a time (for 500 coins).

So, if you don't mind the risk of logging off and on again, it really is the best way.

Drawbacks: someone stealing your stuff while you're out of game for 10 seconds, inconvenience of having to get your characters to the same place.
  • Arelycia - Lost City
    Arelycia - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Unless theyve changed it im pretty sure you cant mail something to a character under the same account anyway
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, you can mail between characters...

Though it's faster, especially on Harshlands, to go into cube, go to the far side of the room with both chars, and then drop and log out. It'll still be on drop timer when you log back in, so then you just click like mad and wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i mail between characters on the same account all the time. Mostly just stuff i want the lower lvls to have. I also have two accounts and two computers so ill just meet them together then hop back and forth to trade. This ensures its safe and I always have a shop running :)